Day Ten

Simon Says (Sequel to Creeper Stare)

WOW I AND I'M SORRY. I have no excuse for the lack of updates. p.s. DMTN is such a cool name for them <3 p.p.s I'm kinda sad I made you guys dislike Daniel. He's my bias in DMTN LOL. /fail fangirl 

I apologize again for the lateness; I haven't been in the writing mood and I don't want to post a chapter that isn't up to par with the other chapters. 

 

--

 

"Mina ... what do I do?" I looked at my best friend, desperate for help.

After Daniel talked to me, I immediately called her and told her everything he said. 

"First, you need to calm down. I told you what to do, remember?" 

I sighed, nodding my head. 

-- FLASHBACK

"Rin Ae, don't fall for his words, okay?" 

"No duh, I already know what Mina." I rolled my eyes, wanting to flick my friends forehead. 

"Do you want my help or not?" Mina puffed out her cheeks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah, what else do I have to do?" 

"Tell Simon. You have to tell him what Daniel is up to or else this is going to blow up in your face." 

I bit down on my bottom lip, nodding my head.

"Also, whenever you see Daniel, just ignore him okay. Just ignore the crap out of him." 

"Why am I in this mess Mina?" 

"Cause you attract idiots. Good looking, but idiots nonetheless." 

-- END OF FLASHBACK

"Hi." I look to my left and Simon was waving at me. 

"Good morning to you too boyfriend of my best friend." Mina greeted him. 

I bit my lip, hesitant and unsure how I should tell Simon. Mina sensed my uneasiness and left the two of us alone.

"You okay?" Simon asked, a concerned look spread across his face. 

"Well ..." I rubbed my neck. 

"Tell me." Simon pouted cutely. 

"Daniel talked to me the other day..." 

Simon nodded, waiting for me to continue. 

"And he told me that he's going to try to steal me away from you." 

Simon furrowed his eyebrows, looking like he was about to punch the nearest wall. 

"He doesn't give up doesn't he?" He chuckled bitterly, running his fingers through his hair. 

"Don't worry! I don't care if he's doing this. You have my word that I'm not going to be swayed by him." I said, matter-of-factly. 

"You're really cute, you know that don't you?" Simon broke into a smile, pulling me into his chest. 

I melted into his hug, wrapping my arms around him. 

"Hmm, I guess. Consider yourself lucky, Park." I grinned, sticking my tongue out at him. 

Simon pinched my nose, grinning back. 

-- 

"Uh ... Simon?" I placed my book down on my lap. 

"Hmm?" He placed his chin down on my shoulder. 

"I thought you were leaving?" I looked back at him. 

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. 

"Well ... I was gonna, but then again, you alone equals Daniel surfacing. So ... I'm just going to stick next to you till I drop you home." 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Am I sensing jealousy Simon?" I teased. 

He scoffed before answering flatly, "Yes." 

I smiled, feeling giddy over Simon's cuteness. 

"Ugh, you're so lame!" I lied. 

"Hey, admit that you're loving how I'm being honest over my feelings." He pouted out his bottom lip. 

"Fine, fine, I'm loving every second of this." I grinned. 

Simon hugged me tightly once again, making me burst out of laughter. 

"Since when were you this cute?" I asked him. 

"Baby, I've been cute since the beginning of time." He nodded his head. 

"Uh, no, I take it back." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Yah!" He whined. 

"Ok, ok, you're cute." I giggled. 

We were sitting outside on the grassy area of the school yard. I figured Simon and I should leave already because I wasn't getting anything done anyways. 

"We should go now." I said, grabbing my belongings. 

"What? Whyyy?" 

"It's getting late, I'm hungry, and we're not getting anything done." 

"Good point." 

-- 

"Feed me." 

"No." 

"Feed me!"

"Simon!" 

"FEEEEED-" I stuffed in my burger in his mouth to shut him up. We were already getting side glares from the people surrounding us inside the restaurant. 

"Happy?" I glared at him as he happily munched on my food. 

"Mhm, but you should feed me in a cuter manner." He said, nodding his head. 

I rolled my eyes and demanded for my food back.

"Say 'Ahh'." He waved the burger in my face. 

"Simon-" 

"Ahh~" 

I sighed loudly, shaking my head.

"Yahhh, Rinae~" He whined. 

"I will not act like a little child in front of-mmmfffhhh" I grabbed my burger from my mouth and placed it on my plate. 

I chewed angrily as I glared at Simon who was happily munching on his french fries. 

"You ." I mutter softly. 

"We should get dessert after this." Simon suggested. 

"Eh?" 

"It's our first 'date' date as an official couple. We have to get dessert." 

I felt my heart flutter, this was our first date date. 

"So ... dessert?" Simon repeated. 

-- 

"I know I said we can get dessert but Simon, don't you think this is a little too much?" I stared, wide-eyed at the large patbingsu he ordered for the both of us. It was topped with red bean, various fruits, three different kinds of ice cream, rice crispies cereal, and a whole lot of other toppings shaved ice could have. 

"It'll be fun!" Simon said, stabbing his spoon into the dessert. 

I nodded my head and decided to go along with Simon. Seeing him having fun made me have fuzzy feelings inside my chest; I wanted to have more moments with him like this. 

Sadly, the fuzzy feelings inside my chest disappeared when I felt cold liquid drip down my backside. I stared wide-eyed at Simon who immediately stood up from his seat, grabbing all of the napkins on the table to dry me up. 

I stood up from my seat and grabbed some of the napkins Simon was holding to dry myself up as well. 

"This is a good look for you." I groaned, knowing who the voice belonged to. 

"What a pleasant surprise to see you here, Hana." I gritted through my teeth. 

"Of course its a great surprise to see me." Hana flipped her hair to the other side. 

"Babe, lets go." Simon whispered into my ear pulling my arm towards him. 

I saw Hana clench her jaw at the sight of us close; is she attracted to Simon too!? This girl seriously needs to stop. 

Before I could protest, Simon grabbed me by the waist and threw me onto his shoulder, holding me like a sack of rice out the restaurant. 

"Yah Simon! I'm not an inanimate object, put me down!" I cried out as we walked through the streets. 

Surely enough, people were staring and my shirt was soaked through with soda. 

Simon finally put me down once we were standing next to his car. I glared at him as he merely smiled cheerfully at me. Then I realized, half of his shirt was soaked in soda too. I softened my gaze at him, mad at myself over the fact that I couldn't stay angry at him. 

"I hate it when I can't get mad at you." I pouted childishly. 

Simon chuckled, pulling the car door out for me. 

"What can I say, I'm a likeable guy." 

And honestly, thats what right now.