Music to My Ears

Dooley on Tour

Shin's POV:

I gazed at her as she sang the opening acapella song. She didn't need any instruments behind her. Her voice alone was music to my ears and everyone else's in the audience. She glanced at me and smiled.

Yep, that was my girlfriend. The awesome Gyu Won. To think that all those years back, I had slammed a door in her face. What an impression I would have made as the new neighbour.

Today is our anniversary of the first day we met. But, I don't know if Gyu Won remembers. She looked at me a few times as if in expectation of something romantic this morning but that faded away as the day passed and when I did give her something special in the morning, she ate it!

I grabbed her tomato and while she wasn't looking, gingerly etched a love heart before returning it to her... but I suppose she didn't notice it before popping it into .

So, I don't think she remembers. But I'm not that surprised because how could I expect her to remember the anniversary of the day we met? We weren't even friends.

I'm looking at her now. I'm doing something special for her tonight. Gotta show her how much she means to me. Start with a little reminiscing... after the concert, of course.