Accident

Dooley on Tour

In a London room, Shin was arguing with Joon Hee who was trying to keep him inside. Joon looked around desperately for help, but none was available. 'Shin, please!'

A solemn look from Lee Shin was all Joon Hee needed to see to know that his best friend had made up his mind.

In another room down the street, Gyu Won suddenly sat up on the hotel bed. 'What do you mean, later?' Gyu Won asked. A shiver ran down her spine. Bo Eun and Rosie coaxed her to lying back down. The doctor had allowed her to return to the hotel on the conditions that she stayed bedridden, getting all the rest she could. 'Are they okay? What happened? Why won't you tell me anything?' she questioned with wrinkles forming on her forehead.

Bo Eun and Rosie looked at each other. 'They're okay, they just need...' Rosie began to explain but not seeming to believe herself. Suddenly, she gasped and exclaimed, 'Shin!'

Bo Eun and Rosie rushed to the door and tears sprang to Gyu Won's eyes as soon as she saw him, hobbling in, supported by the girls and Joon Hee. A slightly blood-red bandage covered his entire left forearm and his left foot was bounded in a thick cast. Gyu Won was wondering why Shin was holding a walking stick in his left injured arm rather than his right arm which was completely fine, when she saw for herself.

A bouquet of yellow and pink daffodils. Gyu Won sat up again and this time, no one told her to lie back down. 'Shin!' she exclaimed with a wobble in her voice as she smiled at him through her tears. 

'Sorry I couldn't get your favourite roses. Joon got the wrong flowers,' he explained with a smirk. Joon Hee smiled sheepishly. 'Miane, noona.'

Shin looked back at Gyu Won. 'Anyway, get well soon, Gyu Won-ah,' he said as he handed the flowers to her. He leaned in towards her and kissed her on the cheek and Gyu Won hugged him with tears fully streaming down her cheeks.

Soon enough, the band was seated around the hotel room chatting, and Gyu Won learnt that she had been hit by a huge force the day before. Indeed, but it hadn't been the double-decker bus. It had been Shin, running onto the road and pushing her aside before getting hit by the bus himself.

Yet, injured as he was, he still pushed himself to hobble to the hotel, to wish her to get well soon even though she was far less hurt than himself.

Gyu Won gazed across the room at her boyfriend who had fallen asleep in an armchair. She was truly privileged to have him in her life, let alone as her boyfriend.

The rest of the band spent the next two hours discussing plans for the rest of the tour in whispered tones. With their lead male and female singers injured, they could not go on. Shin had only been transferred out of the emergency room this morning. The Grads sat with furrowed foreheads, trying to figure out what to do. No one wanted to call off or even postpone the tour.

'Could we possibly continue the tour without Shin for a few days? Gyu Won seems fine to go on,' Bo Eun whispered, glancing at sleeping Shin. Joon Hee and Rosie began to nod enthusiastically at a solution to breaking off the tour when they realised Gyu Won hadn't made a sound since Bo Eun's suggestion.

'Gyu Won-ah? What do you think?" Bo Eun asked gingerly.

Fuming that Bo Eun had made the suggestion and even dared to ask her what she thought about it, Gyu Won got out of bed despite Bo Eun's calls for her to stop. She walked over to the armchair where Shin was.

'If you can't leave the tour, then go ahead to Paris. But I'm staying put, with Shin,' she replied firmly. She leaned to kiss Shin on the cheek and the other members could only bow their heads in shame of their selfish plan to leave Shin alone in a London hospital.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading and for the support! A special message to Starlight_Flames and anyone else who wanted longer chapters, I'm sorry but I really did try to make a longer chapter this time and I couldn't do it. I just felt that I was dragging on the storyline, hence making the quality of the story worse.

Anyway, hope you all still liked the chapter!

yum-mochi