London

Dooley on Tour

The Grads chatted heartily as they exited their London concert but all stopped abruptly and stared in awe at the bustling city. It was hard to believe that the city they had thought was picture-perfect during the day, could be any prettier, as it was now with lights everywhere in the night sky.

With a cheer of happiness and excitement, the band began to stroll again through the city, exploring it before they would have to leave for Paris the next day. Suddenly, they heard a loud ring.

And another.

And another, and it just kept going.

Gyu Won spun around so quickly that she almost fell, but Shin caught her just in time. She steadied herself and thanked Shin, before looking up incredulously.

There it was. The Big Ben.

London had been the city that Gyu Won had most looked forward to going to, partly because she had been to many of the others already but mostly because every since she was little, she had dreamed of seeing the Big Ben. There was something about its grand height, golden colour and resounding bells that had attracted the little girl to London.

Seeing a red double-decker bus coming, Gyu Won couldn't contain her excitement. She ran onto the road to get in front of the bus, yelling 'Bo Eun! Take a picture of me with-'

A huge force hit her and knocked her onto the ground. The next thing she knew, she was lying on her hotel bed with Rosie and Bo Eun peering at her. 'Gyu Won-ah! How are you feeling?' Bo Eun asked earnestly, creasing her forehead with wrinkles.

Gyu Won blinked a few times. 'What?'

The second time, Bo Eun's voice quivered. 'Gyu Won? It's Bo Eun. Your friend. Gwenchana?'

The events of the previous night played like a movie in Gyu Won's mind and she smiled, causing sighs of relief from her friends. She had been on the road, about to take a photo when something hit her. Was it the bus?

Gyu Won was just about to ask when she noticed the absence of Lee Shin and Joon Hee. She looked back at her friends but Rosie and Bo Eun only avoided her gaze.

'You might see them later,' they said, in anticipation of her new question.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Did Gyu Won get hit by a double-decker?

Where are Shin and Joon Hee?

Will Gyu Won's accident change the whole tour?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To subscribers,

I feel as if this chapter was a lot better than the last two. Although I was asked to make more dooley moments, I'm building it up to hopefully be very sweet when it does come :) Let me know what you think of this chapter, especially if my opinion that it was better is true or not, and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

yum-mochi