Honey

Dooley on Tour

Bo Eun glanced over her fellow band members until she saw Joon Hee, her boyfriend. He was smiling innocently as he wrote in his diary, something their manager Rosie had asked each of them to do during the tour. How cute, Joonie. she thought, a smile broadening over her own face.

Minutes later, Joon Hee had consented for Lee Shin to play with his diary and pass it around somehow. All of a sudden, Gyu Won shrieked. Bo Eun leaned over the armrest to see what was so surprising, and the words stood out to her like a lighthouse beacon over the dark night sea.

'Bo Eun honey'.

Bo Eun blinked twice to check she was seeing correctly.

Honey. He called me honey. Bo Eun honey!... WHOOPEEEEEE!

Now before you think Bo Eun was making a big deal out of nothing, the thing was that Joon Hee always acted 'cool, calm and collected' around his girlfriend, so for him to call her 'honey' was completely unexpected. And the fact that it was in his diary? That meant that he really meant it, right? It was genuine. Because it was in his diary, where people write their true feelings... Oh Joon Hee, I know your secret now! It makes me so happy!'

Bo Eun smiled very sweetly and Gyu Won grinned at Shin, her boyfriend. This was all sweet but it felt so cheesy. Before Gyu Won could react, Shin put his arm around her shoulder, pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead. 'I can call you honey too,' he whispered with a playful grin. Gyu Won blushed but smiled.

At the end of the row of band members, Rosie looked down uncomfortably for the third time that plane trip. She her WongFu merchandise plush toy. Yep, awkward.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry short chapter. going to bed