Perfect

Dooley on Tour

Gyu Won stared out at the clouds, subconsciously fiddling with the little bear Shin had given her back in Korea. She wondered what he was doing. Perhaps sleeping?

Joon Hee nudged Gyu Won. They were almost at the famous city of love! But what was the point of a city of love when the love of your life was back in London?

Knowing what she was thinking, Joon Hee patted her back. 'Noona, he'll be here soon. Then it will truly be the city of love!' he said with a grin. Gyu Won could only smile weakly and nod to show her appreciation. It was true. Lee Shin's words had been replaying all day in her head. Jagiya, go. Make sure Paris is perfect before I get there. I'll accept no flaws, okay?!

Gyu Won knew he had only said it to make her continue the tour. To leave him. As always, he was thinking of the band and the financial issues, putting them miles before himself. Meaning he would have to go through a surgery alone and recover in a city where he knew no one and spoke little of the local language.

Gyu Won had agreed to leave, only because she knew Shin would always be guilty if she didn't. He would blame everything on himself, even if he had only become injured to protect Gyu Won. 'I'll make Paris perfect for him,' she told herself for the hundredth time that day. It was the least she could do for him.

The plane shuddered as the plane neared the Parisian runway and the wheels came out. The golden tower glowed and Gyu Won smiled. She kissed the bear and whispered, 'It'll be flawless, jagiya. Just for you.'

- - ------------------------

reeeally short chapter, but this is about to run out of batteries!! Enjoy~