Here We Come

Dooley on Tour

 

Gyu Won’s pen flew across the pages of her dog-eared diary. She looked up at the time on her clock and cocked her head in question. It was already nearly five but Joon Hee had said he would pick her up at half past four. Perhaps he had forgotten. But then again, was that possible? Today was a very special day which was why Gyu Won had been writing about so enthusiastically in her diary. It was the first day of The Grads International Tour. Gyu Won sat back in her chair and sighed happily. They had gotten so far. It was almost unbelievable.
 
It seemed like only a week or so ago when they had graduated and decided over ice-cream afterwards to start a band, just for fun. Well, ‘just for fun’ took an unexpected turn when their online videos of covers got tens of thousands of views and enthusiastic feedback. Afterwards, the Grads found the days rushing past as they juggled their jobs with keeping up the band. They made original songs and had a concert in Seoul and were just about to begin an international tour.
 
Toot toot!
 
‘That must be Joon’, Gyu Won thought gleefully as she slung her bag over her shoulder and took a hold of her suitcases, one in each hand. First stop, Japan. Get ready, ‘cos here we come!