It's fake

A 'bad' Bye

Even though love increases as much as time’s weight
Even though pain is heavy
Still, I feel like you’ll love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little
With these anticipations
I can’t leave you
Even though I know that the accumulated time has made today

SJ KRY - What If

 

Chapter 7

Sungmin was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror. Sungmin looked at the mirror. She blinked. She looked so pretty tonight. She once again checked her makeup before sat up and went out from her room.  “hush… you can do this, Sungmin!” she said to her self. She saw Kyuhyun was already in his car. Waiting for her. Sungmin took a deep breath and she went in.
“are you ready?” Kyuhyun asked as he tightened the seat belt. Sungmin nodded. “okay.. let’s go!” Kyuhyun smiled as he started the engine. He seemed so excited.

****

Kyuhyun held Sungmin’ hand. He just saw that girl gulped for the nth time. Sungmin immediately looked at him. he just flashed a smile. He’s telling her that she is just going to meet an investor. Why she have to be this nervous? Sungmin bit her lips. Kyuhyun is being so nice to her. Sungmin took another breath then she smiled to Kyuhyun. telling him that she’s fine.

“oh…. Mr. Cho.. and.. the lovely Mrs. Cho… please have  a seat” an old man said to them as they arrived in a room. Sungmin saw a couple looked at them with a big smile. Sungmin let a smile to them. They sat down. “I’m glad that you came… Mr. Cho” that old man said to Kyuhyun. “oh.. of course I’ll come” Kyuhyun smiled. Again! it’s a different smile. Sungmin somehow think that he has a different smile for every situation. Sungmin blinked and shook her head. Kyuhyun is a scary guy. “and.. I thank you for bringing Mrs. Cho here…” the old man said  as he eyed Sungmin. Sungmin bowed her face. She didn’t know why she found that old man’s eyes are penetrating her.

They just went home after the dinner with Mr. Jang and his wife. Sungmin has changed her cloth. She saw Kyuhyun took off his coat. It seems that Mr. Jang likes you” Kyuhyun murmured yet loud enough to be heard by Sungmin.
“I don’t like him” Sungmin bit her lips. She dislikes Mr. Jang’s eyes. It scared her. Kyuhyun looked at her with a little surprise. “He’s an important investor. You can’t dislike him” Kyuhyun said as he went in to the bathroom. Sungmin huffed. She was honest. She has a strange feeling about Mr. Jang, and it’s a bad feeling.

****

Sungmin smiled widely. She just finished cooking. she washed her hands and went to the dinning room. She didn’t forget to tell the Maids that the Breakfast is ready.
“Good morning mom..” Sungmin said.
“oh.. Sungmin.. have you seen today’s  newspaper… you and Kyuhyun is the cover.. of almost every today’s newspaper” Kyuhyun’s mom smiled. Sungmin looked at her confusedly. She?
“may I see it?” Sungmin asked. “sure.. “Kyuhyun’s mom gave the newspaper to her. To be her nightmare… a picture of Kyuhyun and her kissing each other was the cover of that newspaper. “omo!” she screamed. Kyuhyun will surely kill her.
“mom… where is Kyuhyun-sshi?” she asked Kyuhyun’s mom sacredly.
“here..” Kyuhyun said as he went closer to them. He just went out from his room.
“wha—t..” Sungmin stuttered. “what happen?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. He sat down in front of Sungmin. Sungmin quickly hid the newspaper.
“no need to do that. I’ve seen it” Kyuhyun said as he drank his juice. Sungmin bowed her head. This is the end of her life!
“I’m sorry…” Sungmin mouthed. “let’s talk later…” Kyuhyun said. That’s it!  ‘later’ she will be dead! Sungmin took a glance of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun’s warm eyes has gone. It’s Kyuhyun’s cold eyes again. Sungmin bowed her head more. She shouldn’t come to that party! Sungmin bit her lips as she closed her eyes. Kyuhyun didn’t even want to talk about this? That means he is totally mad.

***

Sungmin was watching the TV with a bored face. It’s again Monday and she doesn’t know what to do in her life. She pouted and yawned. Should she take a nap? Sungmin went to her room. She laid down. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep. One minute later she opened it again. Sungmin her hair frustrated-ly. She sat up. “what to do…” she said.

Kring.. Kring…

She heard the hone was ringing. Sungmin smiled. She ran to the living room and picked it up. “hello.. this is Cho residence… This is Sungmin speaking.. may I help you?” Sungmin said.
“oh.. Mr. Jang…?” Sungmin asked. Her smile vanished. She gulped. What this old ahjusshi want? Huh? “oh.. I’m sorry but Kyuhyun-sshi isn’t here. He is in his office. If you need something, you can call his office or his phone” Sungmin said.
‘oh.. I’m so sorry.. I don’t have his phone number..’ Sungmin said honestly. Yes, she didn’t have any phone. “oh.. you want to see me?” Sungmin bit her lips. “eum.. okay.. I’ll tell Kyuhyun-sshi.. eh? Alone?” Sungmin asked shocked-ly. “erm… tomorrow? 8 p.m.?” Sungmin asked again. “at the same.. restaurant? Oh.. OK.. bye~” Sungmin said. She didn’t know why she agreed. She has a bad feeling.. yet she agreed.

****

“welcome home Mr. Cho” a maid said to Kyuhyun. he ignored her as he went straight to Sungmin’s room. He opened it and searched for her. “Sungmin..” he called.
“Kyuhyun-sshi?” he heard a voice behind him. Sungmin just went out from the bathroom.
“I need to talk to you” Kyuhyun said firmly. From his eyes, Sungmin knew that he’s mad. Here we go.. RIP Sungmin.

“ah.. o..k—ay..” Sungmin said sacredly. Kyuhyun sighed deeply calming himself.
“well, You.. know.. almost all of people in Seoul now.. know that you’re my wife” Kyuhyun started as he sat down followed by Sungmin. “and.. I guess.. It’s my mistake” Kyuhyun said. “no.. it’s mine” Sungmin shook her head. “it’s mine… or your.. I don’t care” Kyuhyun added. Sungmin kept silent, anticipating what will Kyuhyun do. Kyuhyun sighed as he continued. “you can’t go alone to any place anymore.. you got it?”
“yes” Sungmin quickly repeated as she nodded.
“good.. and you will be attend a Press Conference next week” Kyuhyun said.
“eum? I..Wi-ll ta-l-k- i-n fron-t of the-..”
“yes” Kyuhyun cut her before she finish her words.

“now.. I’m going to take a rest… don’t try to disturb me” Kyuhyun sighed as he stretched his body and went out from her room, leaving Sungmin’s mouth opened. “what? Just that? He is not mad?” Sungmin asked to her self.

****

Kyuhyun was watching TV. He leaned back to the sofa. “I don’t know that you watch TV..” his mom came and sat down beside him. “and.. wow you are watching cartoon?” his mom said as she laughed. Kyuhyun just stayed silent. “tell me.. what happen” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. Kyuhyun kept the silent, he didn’t even took any glance to his mom.
“Kyuhyun” his mom firmly said.
“What?!” Kyuhyun yelled. This time he looked at his mom annoyed-ly.
“answer my questions” his mom replied. Kyuhyun let a mocking smile.
“yes.. I’m watching TV. And.. why I watch cartoon? Because..” Kyuhyun took the remote and changed the channel. “the only channel that don’t air this! is only this channel! Happy?” Kyuhyun said. His mom looked at the TV. It’s a news about him and Sungmin.
“oh.. well, this is all of your idea! You don’t want the Media attend your wedding. .you don’t want them know it” his mom said.
“what? Are you kidding me? I don’t freaking want to marry her! Mom!!” Kyuhyun yelled again.
“stop it!” his mom yelled back.
“why? huh? I’m a good kid mom! I followed all of your command.. even marrying that weird girl…  I went to that party because of you! i treat her well right? And.. look what you’ve done to me! I knew it.. you told te media to come to that party right? Cih.. how sly! I trust you.. mom..why are we keeping her here? Just because his father helped dad when they were in high school? We paid for her sick mother hospital.. and operation.. so what? We don’t owe them anymore! And.. her father is dead.. so.. why? huh?”
“Kyuhyun stop it!” his mom yelled again.
“what? All I say is true.. she just wants our money mom…”


PLAK

His mom slapped him. “what? She wants our money? Huh?” Kyuhyun held his cheek. For the first time of his life his mom slap him. He can see that his mom is crying.
“she doesn’t want our money.. she marry you cause.. she is following her mom’s word.. and…. Her mom told her so.. because.. she don’t want to make me uset.. because I really want you to marry her.. but.. I guess.. I’m wrong.. “ his mom said as she shed her tears.
“and.. when she use up your money huh? Stop it.. she is not that bad.. she is still young Kyuhyun. she should be learning at a college.. and having fun with her friends..” his mom said again. Kyuhyun sighed. “mom.. stop crying. I’m sorry.. okay?..” Kyuhyun said as he hugged her.

PRANG….

They saw Sungmin was sobbing near them. She just nudged a vase. “Sungmin?” Kyuhyun’s mom said in horror. She heard that? Did she?

“oh.. I’m..so sorry.. I’ll clean up it… so sorry..” Sungmin said between her sobs. Kyuhyun’s mom immediately wane to her and hugged her. “no no.no… please.. don’t cry” she said. “ehehehe.. yes.. I’m sorry” Sungmin faked a smile. “I’ll clean this..” Sungmin said. It’s fake. All of Kyuhyun’s warm action is fake.. his smile, his gentle touch.. that’s all fake. Sungmin cried again. “ouch!” Sungmin’s index finger was bleeding cause of the shards of the glass.
“are you okay?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. “yes.. I’m okay…” Sungmin again fake a smile.
“it’s oaky ..Sungmin.. Let’s just the maid do this.. come on..” Kyuhyun’s mom said as she dragged her to a sofa and made her sat there.
“here.. drink some water..” Kyuhyun’s mom came out with a glass of water. She took it and drank it. “thanks.. ahjumma..” Sungmin said. “don’t forget that I’m your mom” Kyuhyun’s mom . “heheh yes.. mom..” Sungmin smiled. “nah.. I like it! Smile more Sungmin.. your smile is my strength” she said as she hugged her.

****
“now.. go to sleep” Kyuhyun’s mom said after she comforted Sungmin. Sungmin smiled and nodded. “good night mom” Sungmin said. She went out from the living room and went to Kyuhyun’s room. When she just wanna open the door. She remembered Kyuhyun’s words. “I guess… I’ll sleep in my room” Sungmin said as she eyed the living room. Making sure that Kyuhyun’s mom didn’t see it.

Sungmin opened her room. “woah..” she said. She went straight to her bed and jumped to it. 
“ah.. it’s so comfortable here.. hiihhi” she laughed. “bunny?” she said as she grabbed her bunny doll. “I miss sleeping with you” she hugged the doll.
“I know it.. you won’t be sleeping in my room” a voice vanished her smile.
“Kyuhyun-sshi?” Sungmin shocked when she saw Kyuhyun was sitting at a sofa near her bed. “I was waiting for you” Kyuhyun said as he stood up.
“Sungmin sat up and looked at him shocked-ly. She even blinked her eyes few times to make sure that she was not dreaming.
“you know it right? I hate you” Kyuhyun said making Sungmin gulped. “yes..” Sungmin bowed her head. “good.  So why are you still here? Why don’t you go away?” Kyuhyun said. He sat down near Sungmin and eyed her sharply. “I don’t need you here, my mom doesn’t need you here.. and so my dad.. so just go back to your sick mom and get lost” Kyuhyun smirked. “I hate seeing my mom cries because of you”
Sungmin bowed her head. “you got nothing to do with my life. You are useless here. Just.. please.. stop disturbing my life. I promise. I won’t stop buying your mom medicine” Kyuhyun smiled. A tears fell down from her eyes again. “I’m sorry” Sungmin said as she still bowing her head. She gripped the bed sheet. “I… “ She couldn’t continue her words. She cried again. she couldn’t help but cry. He’s right. She is useless.
“you got it? Good. Sleep well” Kyuhyun said as he tapped her shoulder and went out.

 

*****

a/n: I'm so sorry.. for my late update.. and... I think this is will be my last update this year.. cause.. Chirstmas is coming and.. I have an exam... so yeah... Sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy :(

mynameisminho176 you feel it right kkk~
Decha0616 ;AAA; you know it!
JETKEYKYU kkk thanks! yes Cho umma.. is a er
trifena137  lol yes! she should knock the door. ah..  dont worry.. he loves Min :)
hyunsmiley  yes she is -_-
iSuperJuniorART ikr~ :D
Almighty_devil  hhmm...??? guess it? you're welcome :)
walalangpo nah! you know the answer
NoonaPerv  sure :)
kyuhyun_lover Evilkyu indeed >///<
ichathoriqlover yes.. soon~ :D
deswinda  ey~ why are you here? lol ahahahaha