Loving someone who doesn’t love you back isn’t wrong. It’s just…so… painful.

A 'bad' Bye

What if
It seems like you’re going to love me
Because it seems like you’re going to come to me if I wait just a little

SJ KRY - What If

 

 

Chapter 3

Sungmin smiled. She was watering the roses. Watering them is now her daily habit. Sungmin smiled again. The roses are growing so fast. They looks beautiful. Sungmin smiled again. she remembered her mom. Her mother said that a girl should be like roses. Roses, they are pretty yet they have a thorn. They have a ‘hidden’ weapon. They are strong.

(a/n: idk… I’m so clueless T______T)

Once she had done. She went back to the living room. She sat on a sofa. She looked a magazine and read it.

“woah.. this is pretty..’ she mumbled as she saw a black short dress there. Sungmin then blinked. Seeing that dress made her remember that she had to go to her friend’s party this Saturday. She frowned. It’s a couple party. She couldn’t go there alone, right? And.. Kyuhyun definitely won’t come. Should she go there alone? Yeah.. maybe that’s right. She should go there alone. No one would notice her, anyway. She is just a school nerd. She pouted. She knew it. She was just a simple school girl. She studied hard. She was going to Inha university. She didn’t know that fate is denying her. Fate wants her to be Kyuhyun’s wife. Sungmin sighed. Past is... past.. yeah…


“oh.. Sungmin…” a voice interrupted her mind. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun’s mom. She looked …panic? “yes.. ahjum.. mom?” she said. She shut her eyes in frustration. It’s hard to do! She has to call her ‘ahjumma’ and ‘mom’ in different situation. How frustrating!
“oh.. this.. Kyu.. that stupid jerk.. left this important document… could you.. please??? Eum… bring this.. to his office?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. Wow? She often goes to Kyuhyun’s office. The last time she went there..is.. 3 months ago? Maybe..

“oh.. sure.. ahj..mom…” she said. Once again she failed! Mom? Ahjumma? Whatsoever! Sungmin took the document? File? Or.. yeah.. what ever it called. “thanks.. Sungmin.. I know that you will help…” Kyuhyun’s mom slyly. Slyly? What?

Sungmin raised her eyebrow. Kyuhyun’s mom was so panic but now she smiled brightly. Well, it’s none of Sungmin’s business at all. Sungmin smiled back at Kyuhyun’s mom as she went to her room to change her cloth.

****

Sungmin looked at the huge building in front of her. She hesitantly walked in. She knew that Kyuhyun’s room is..on.. 10th floor? She’s not sure yet she walked to the lift and press the ‘10’ button. She gulped. She didn’t know why but she felt nervous. Once the lift opened Sungmin walked out from the lift. She looked around. She saw a room. Ah.. that’s Kyuhyun’s room. She walked there.

“oh.. good morning.. Mrs. Cho… may I help you?” a voice made her turned back. A woman smiled at her. She titled her head in confused. “oh.. I’m so sorry.. if I make you shocked.. I’m Ryeowook.. Mr. Cho’s secretary” she smiled again. Sungmin nodded. Ah.. secretary.
“ah.. yes.. I want to see Kyuhyun-sshi.. I mean.. Mr. Cho?” Sungmin said. Damn it! Why on the earth she stuttered in front of Kyuhyun’s secretary?

“oh.. well… I’m gonna call him.. wait a second Mam..” Ryeowook said. Sungmin tighten her grip on her bag. She bit her lips.

Ryeowook was holding the telephone as she waited Kyuhyun to pick it up. “oh.. yes.. Good morning.. sir.. Mrs. Cho is here… she wants to see you.. “ she said. Sungmin gripped her bag more. “oh.. okay.. sir..” Ryeowook said as she hang on the telephone. “Mrs. Cho.. Mr. Cho said you may come in…”she said as she guided Sungmin to Kyuhyun’s room. She opened the door for Sungmin. Sungmin bowed and smiled. She went in. she could smelled Kyuhyun’s perfume already. She looked at a guy who was busy signing some papers.

“what.. do you want mom?” Kyuhyun said. “eum.. I..am… Sungmin.” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun stopped signing the papers as he lifted his head. He raised his eyebrow. “what.. are you doing here?” he asked. Sungmin bit her lips.
“here… ahjumma… she.. said.. eum.. asked me.. to give you.. this..” Sungmin said as she put the document on his table. Kyuhyun took it and read it. “oh.. this..I was looking for this..” Kyuhyun mumbled. Sungmin bit her lips again. She gulped when Kyuhyun looked at her.

“Kyuhyun.. who is her? Your mom?” a voice made Sungmin looked at the bathroom. “no.. it’s  not my mom…” Kyuhyun replied. Sungmin blinked confusedly. “oh.. finally..” the voice said again as a woman went out from the bathroom. Sungmin gulped. A woman?

“it’s frustrating that I have to hide there!” she protested. “oh.. who is her?” she asked Kyuhyun. She sat beside Kyuhyun and kissed his lips like Sungmin wasn’t there. Sungmin’s eyes grew widen. What.. the hell?!

Kyuhyun sighed. “you… can.. go home now..” Kyuhyun said without looking at Sungmin. Sungmin nodded “okay.. bye.. Kyuhyun-sshi..” Sungmin bowed.

She was going to out until…

“no.. wait..” that woman said. She stood up and went near to Sungmin, facing her. “oh.. well.. I guess.. I know.. her…” she said disgustedly.
“come on.. Hyeri.. just let her go home..” Kyuhyun groaned.
“no.. no.. she is your beloved oh-so-called-wife right?” Hyeri, that woman laughed sarcastically. “yeah… “ Kyuhyun answered lazily.
Sungmin only stood up there innocently. Hyeri looked at Sungmin, rating her. “how.. could your mom let you.. marry this.. kid? Look at her flat chest.. and.. oh.. my God! How old are you?” Hyeri asked Sungmin angrily.

“I’m.. 18 year.. old..” Sungmin said. She couldn’t help but felt so scared now.
“oh.. my God!  Kyu… you are married to.. a kid?” Hyeri laughed.
“well… err…who’s your name?” Hyeri asked again.
“Sungmin…” Sungmin answered nervously. She really wanted to be invincible now. She wanted to go out from this place as soon as possible.
“well.. Sungmin-ah.. I’m Hyeri.. and.. I’m your.. husband’s girlfriend…” She smirked.
Sungmin gripped her pink dress. “hello.. Hyeri.. eonni..” Sungmin said as she looked down to the floor, avoiding Hyeri’s glare. What the hell?! How could Kyuhyun just sat on his chair and smiled happily. Huh?
“hahaha Kyu.. she is so stupid.. yet.. funny.. hahaha” Hyeri laughed again. she really wanted to cry but she held it. Sungmin bit her lips again.
“oh.. dear.. Sungmin..listen this” Hyeri said as she held her chin. “you.. are.. pretty.. yes.. yeah.. but.. you should find a boy on your age.. not.. stealing m y boyfriend!” Hyeri yelled that made Sungmin stepped back. Hyeri was about to say something but Kyuhyun hugged her from the back.

“oh.. baby.. she is just.. a kid.. let her home okay? Look she is going to cry..” Kyuhyun said as he kissed Hyeri’s neck.
“oh.. Kyu.. okay.. okay…” she said as she turned back, facing  Kyuhyun and once again kissed his lips.

Sungmin looked at the door. She hurriedly ran and went away from that room. She even bumped to Ryeowook.
“I am.. so sorry..” Sungmin said as she felt her tear fell from her eyes. Finally she cried. It’s not because of Hyeri… or whatsoever her name is. It’s because of Kyuhyun, the man that she love… was.. laughing at her. She ran again. Leaving Ryeowook stood there confusedly.

****


Sungmin was on the bus. She cried. She bowed her head so no one will notice her. She bit her lips to prevent her sobs. She felt so stupid. Why didn’t she slap Hyeri? She’s Kyuhyun’s wife at all. But.. it’s not about Hyeri. It’s about Kyuhyun. The way Kyuhyun laughed at her. It hurt her a lot.
She knew it. She is just a 18 years old girl. Kyuhyun won’t love her or even notice her. She is just Lee Sungmin and he is Cho Kyuhyun. They are totally different.

She went out from the bus. She wanna go to her house and hug her mom now. But she can’t. her mom will be angry.  Girls have to be strong. Yeah.. whatever.

Sungmin walked in to her room.
‘this room is full with Bunnies’ she smiled sadly when she read that. She brought it from her old room when she was just a student. She lay on her bed. She hugged her bunny doll. She buried her face on the doll and she cried again.

Loving someone who doesn’t love you back isn’t wrong…. It’s just…so… painful….

****

“Sungmin…Sungmin… Sungmin… wake up… sweetheart… “ Sungmin heard someone called her name as that person shook her body gently. “wake up.. Sungmin..” that person said again. Sungmin slowly opened her eyes. She saw Kyuhyun’s mom looked at her worriedly.
Sungmin rubbed her eyes. “mo..m?” Sungmin whispered. “you are painting.. what happen?” she asked. Sungmin looked at her confusedly. What happen? She didn’t know. Sungmin slowly sat up. She faced Kyuhyun’s mom. “i..don’t.. know..” she said.
“you.. I mean.. have you gone to Kyuhyun’s office and.. give him the document?” she asked.
“eum.. yes…” she nodded. She had gone there right? Sungmin smiled sadly when she remembered what just happened.
“you were… dreaming.. I think it was a bad dream..” Kyuhyun’s mom said. “what happened?” she added. Sungmin looked at her confusedly. Did she can read mind?
“nothing.. mom.. I’m just tired..so I sleep.. heheh” Sungmin faked a smile.
“oh.. I was worried.. I called Kyuhyun and he said you didn’t meet him.. but.. you went there right? Then how could you went there and give the document without seeing him?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. Ah! Kyuhyun said that he didn’t meet her? How funny! He was laughing at her! Sungmin gulped. “I gave the paper… to his.. I mean.. Kyuhyun-sshi..I mean.. oppa… secretary” Sungmin said. Good! She is a good liar now. Sungmin bowed her face. She didn’t want to lie but she had to.

“oh.. I know it… Kyuhyun was busy? Well, it doesn’t matter… the important this is.. you are okay…now.. I have something for you..” Kyuhyun’s mom said as she smiled. Sungmin blinked. What? A gift? It’s not her birthday yet. Sungmin was confused yet she obeyed when Kyuhyun’s mom dragged her out from her room.

****

Sungmin was looking at her shadow. She looked at the mirror. She smiled. “mom.. this is awesome… this dress looks so pretty..” Sungmin said as she turned back to Kyuhyun’s mom. “really? I saw you were looking at this dress… so I bought it for you..” Kyuhyun’s mom said. Sungmin nodded happily. Wow… money is amazing! She didn’t believe that she wore this dress. This dress is expensive right? Wait.. expensive?

Sungmin lost her smile after she remembered that. “mom.. this..is.. too much.. for me.. “ She said. Kyuhyun’s mom looked at her confusedly. “what..? I thought you like it?” she asked.
“eum.. no.. I don’t think so.. look.. this.. is too short..” Sungmin said. Yeah.. she is a good liar!

“what.. no.. it’s not.. you look y..” Kyuhyun’s mom said.
“no.. I don’t like this..” Sungmin said.
“no.. you like this..” Kyuhyun’s mom replied. Sungmin was looking for another reason when Kyuhyun’s mom said “if.. this is about… the price…it’s okay..” Kyuhyun’s mom said. Hell yeah! Kyuhyun’s mom is really her Guardian Angel. She knows everything she wants.

Sungmin smiled sadly. “but… I don’t really… need this…” Sungmin said, still trying to protest. “no.. buts..okay.. you should wear this.. to Donghae’s party..” she said. Sungmin looked at her disbelief. What? Where on the earth Kyuhyun’s mom know about Donghae’s party?

“wha..how.. you..?” Sungmin mumbled. “I know..everything about you.. right?” Kyuhyun’s mom smiled brightly. Sungmin only smiled back. She didn’t know what will happen without Kyuhyun’s mom. She is really her savior.  “thanks mom” Sungmin said as she hugged Kyuhyun’s mom.

 

 

a/n: HEY HO!!! an update,....

dont forget to leave a comment.. love you all :*

 

PS: jealous Kyu.... on next chap *lol

and.. i have an exam tmr.. woah..i'm so nervous... pls.... pray for me *winks