A Sweet Kiss and Confession

A 'bad' Bye

Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side

Kyuhyun – Just Once

 

Chapter 12

Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s hand tighter. What the hell! He didn’t know that the beach... no.. the market would be this er... crowded. Kyuhyun shook his head and sent a ‘let’s go home’ look to Sungmin. Kyuhyun thought that “let’s follow mom” wasn’t a good idea. Too bad that Sungmin didn’t understand, she just sent a clueless look to him. “I don’t know that it will be this crowded” he said as he dragged her away slowly. “where is mom? Anyway?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked around. Kyuhyun rubbed his nose and Sungmin knew it’s because the smell. Sungmin pouted. She really wanted to scream “TOLD YA~ IDIOT” but she was too afraid to say it. She even didn’t dare to look at Kyuhyun’s eyes.
“shall we go home, Kyuhyun-sshi?” Sungmin decided to ask since she saw Kyuhyun’s annoyed face.
“oh? Why so early? But if you want to go home.... sure” Kyuhyun tried his best to keep calm but he turned to drag Sungmin’s hand faster than he expected.

“But I want to catch a fish” Kyuhyun murmured on their way home. Sungmin narrowed her eyes. Kyuhyun had been acting weird this week. Sungmin didn’t know that Kyuhyun had a childish side. Sungmin somehow felt her heart was so warm so that she smiled. Kyuhyun? Maybe he had changed to accept her. To her dismay she suddenly remembered that Kyuhyun could kiss her passionately, taking care of her, and being so kind to her and it turned to it was acting. She sighed. She shouldn’t give a lot of hope this time. She is just a stranger and it will be forever. At least she thinks so.

“shall we come back when it’s not that crowded?” Sungmin suggested but then she regretted it. The beach will look worse after the ‘sudden market’ finish.
“but---“
“Sure!” Kyuhyun cut her with a bright smile on his face. Sungmin sighed again. She couldn’t say no, right? “sure” Sungmin faked a smile. “but—mom?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow and he looked so handsome to Sungmin. Sungmin even gulped once before answering. “don’t worry. She knows way home hehehe~” Sungmin laughed awkwardly to hide her red face. “oh” Kyuhyun nodded.

****

“I swear the beach look nicer at the evening” Kyuhyun said as he sat down on the sand and looked to the sea. Sungmin just followed him like a kid. “I feel like i want to live here forever” Kyuhyun said as he kept looking straight to the sea. Sungmin wondered if he noticed or not because she was looking at his handsome face right now. Sungmin suddenly felt so lucky. This man is his husband but--- never mind!

“I don’t want to go back home and specially... work. I’m tired of it” Kyuhyun continued as he laid down. Sungmin was confused to follow him or not so she just kept staring at him. “do you like purple that much?” Kyuhyun asked. Suddenly he changed his glance to her and she quickly pretended to look at the sea. “purple?” Sungmin looked down at him again but then Kyuhyun smirked and she knew that Kyuhyun knew it already. “yes, the roses?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow again. “eh? Not really. I like pink more. Mom loves purple so much. I just hope she will get purple roses. I want all the best for her” Sungmin smiled. Kyuhyun swore for the name of Shisus. He had never seen that kind of smile before. It looked so pure and.... happy. He wasn’t sure. Because of that smile he suddenly stood up and pulled her closer.

“Sungmin, you look so pretty today” Kyuhyun said as his hand started to her face. Sungmin tightened her body. Her blood suddenly flew faster. She gulped. It was not like this was the first day Kyuhyun hugged her but—she somehow saw something different in his eyes.
 

“so pretty” Kyuhyun murmured then he gently pressed his lips to hers. Sungmin directly closed her eyes. The kiss was soft but it grew passionately after Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin down to the sand and crawled on top her. He held Sungmin’s hands and his lips went down to her neck.
“uh.. Kyuhyun-sshi. Stop” Sungmin said as she felt his hand just squeezed her . “no..no” Sungmin tried to push him yet Kyuhyun held her hands tighter. “ssshhh” Kyuhyun whispered. “please... not.. here” Sungmin said. She didn’t want to do her first at a beach of course. Kyuhyun suddenly stopped but he stayed still on top her. He looked at her intensely until Sungmin decided to look away. “no. Look at me. Not here? It means later?” Kyuhyun smirked. Sungmin bit her lips. “no.. I me-an... I..not.. here... sorry” Sungmin said. She believe that sorry will be the best answer now. “naughty. You tricked me? Hum?” Kyuhyun pretended to be angry but Sungmin knew it clearly he was not. “sorry” Sungmin said again.
“naughty wife” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin felt her heart was so warm because of the ‘wife’ one but then she noticed that Kyuhyun started to tickle her.
“hahahahah Kyuh... hahaha hyun..hahahaha shhi.. hahhahaa” Sungmin laughed.
“This is a confession, I like your smile” Kyuhyun said and Sungmin was still laughing but she suddenly stopped after hearing that. Sungmin gave him a confused look.
“oh.. no..s mile again.. smile” Kyuhyun said as he started to tickle her again.
“no.. Kyuhyun-shhi hahahaha stop” Sungmin laughed again. Kyuhyun didn’t know why but he laughed wit her and stick their forehead together. “hahahahaha please stop” Sungmin said, not realizing their position.
“I don’t know why but from now on I’m going to make you smile” Kyuhyun said and then he kissed her again. Sungmin was clueless and did not understand waht just happened but she felt happy about it.

****

Kyuhyun dragged their last bag and put it in the luggage. He smiled when he saw Sungmin was hugging her mom tightly. “I will miss you mom!” Sungmin screamed. “thanks for the great weekend mom. Tell us when the roses grow” Kyuhyun added. He hugged Sungmin’s mom and it made the mother and daughter shocked. “I will miss you mom” Kyuhyun replayed Sungmin’s words. “I will miss you Kyuhyun’ Sungmin’s mom wisely answered and hugged him back instead of fainted. “Bye mom’ Kyuhyun smiled. The other pure smile of Cho Kyuhyun, Sungmin and her mom just saw it again. Sungmin couldn’t help but smiled. This maybe the best weekend in her life.

 

 

a/n: hello everyone!! It had been a long time!!! ehhehehehe so... 1093 words.... short... but..  please dont hate me hehehe

I'm being a bad author here. Please forgive me. the new semester has started and I dont want to promise a faster update. sorry T__T

after this I'll try to update Mask.

actually I had written some pages of it but i'm not sure about the part. I cant write a hehehe I'm still a newbie here. and! oh! probably i'll change the rate of this fic to be M. because i plan to add a chapter hehehehe. but please dont expect too much heheheh. last time i wrote a it was so... bleh. and I want to thank you all for the love.. for the comments and everything! I love you hehehehe <333