Leaving or not...

A 'bad' Bye

Can I love you? I have something I want to say
But my lips are heavy and my heart has words that it couldn’t say even once

Just Once -Kyuhyun

 

Chapter 8

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, she’s kind of stalking him. Sungmin gulped. He saw Kyuhyun just went out from the house to his office. Sungmin bit her lips is hesitant. Should she leave? Or stay? Should she tell Kyuhyun’s mom? Where should she go? To her house? No way! Her mom will definitely mad and send her back here. She walked away from the main gate. She kicked a small stone like a crazy person. She went in to the house and went directly to her room. She wasn’t sure yet she packed her things. She just bring a hand bag and her bunny. she opened her room slowly, making sure that Kyuhyun’s mom didn’t see her. She sneaked out to the back yard and went out from that house from the back gate. She gulped again. is this right? She leave? She didn’t know where to go. She turned back to Kyuhyun’s house. She saw that house sadly. Actually she loves living there. Even Kyuhyun is never kind to her. She loves it. She didn’t realize that she was crying. She shed her tears as she walked to a bus stop. She sat down on the bench. She is totally lost!

“where to go?” Sungmin asked her bunny doll. She has no idea where to go. But keep staying at Kyuhyun’s house is just making everything worse. She took a deep breath before trying to think where to go. She didn’t have any freaking friends! She couldn’t go to her house. She didn’t have money to sleep in a hotel. Well, it’s too expensive anyway.  And.. she didn’t have any money to rent a house or a small room. Sungmin hit her head unconsciously. She should bring some money but she didn’t want take anything that belong to Kyuhyun or he might be call he as a thief.

A bus stopped. She just blinked. She haven’t decided where to go yet. She looked at her bunny deeply. “ah.. Mr. Jang is a good investor!” Sungmin said, almost screamed. She quickly went in to the bus. She put some money to the box, that placed the money. She sat down at the back of the bus. She knew where to go. Mr. Jang is an important investor right? So.. Sungmin shouldn’t let him down by breaking her promise. She decided to meet him. but it’s just 8 a.m. now. Sungmin blinked again. she smiled when she got an idea. Why don’t she go to his office? Sungmin smiled. Maybe… because of this Kyuhyun won’t at least hate her. Once again she smiled.

****

“good evening Mr. Cho” a maid greeted Kyuhyun. he just went home. As usually he’s a bad mood. He hates the fact he will see Sungmin again. Kyuhyun let a sigh before went in to the house. Kyuhyun looked around, this far there’s no sign or Sungmin. He smiled.

“Kyuhyun!!!!! where is he? I don’t know what to do… oh.. please..” he somehow heard a sobs. Someone’s sobbing. “call my husband! Tell him that Sungmin is missing”
Deg…. It’s his mom. Sungmin is missing? She leave?

“mom.. what happen?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly when he saw his mom was sobbing messily. “Kyuhyun! finally you’re home” his mom said as she ran to him, still sobbing. “mom.. tell me what happen?” Kyuhyun asked. “Sungmin! Someone is kidnapping her.. I don’t know she is missing… oh.. where is she? Please tell me that she is okay..Kyuhyun.. find her!” his mom cried. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. Is his words last night effected to her? She really is leaving? “mom don’t tell me, you are pranking me” Kyuhyun said. He was making sure that he’s not pranked again. last time he believed his mom’s words, his picture was on the cover of almost every newspaper.
“what? Are you crazy????? Of course not!! I’m serious here! I’ve called the police!” his mom screamed. “okay.. mom calm down.. calm down.. let’s sit first..” Kyuhyun said. Ok! Now he believe his mom.  He guided his mom to a cough. “give my mom a glass of water” Kyuhyun said to a amid. “yes… sir” the maid said.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath to think. is this a dream? Sungmin is leaving. No more Sungmin? Kyuhyun smiled. Wow! A dream comes true! Kyuhyun was busy with his mind when he felt someone was hitting him.
“why are you smiling brat?!” he saw his mom was looking at him with a horror face. “are you happy now? Huh?” his mom asked angrily. Oh no! please don’t start it!’ Kyuhyun prey.

“this is all your fault! You never treat her well! She is leaving because of you!” his mom screamed. “oh.. no.. mom! I’m worried too1” Kyuhyun lied.
“IF YOU SAY..SO.. WHY DON’T YOU FIND HER?!!!” his mom yelled out of her lungs. What? Find? Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows confused. She is not going to her house? Then.. where? “she is not at her house now?” Kyuhyun asked.
“of course not! Kyuhyun stop being stupid please? I’ve searched almost everywhere in Seoul!” his mom again, yelled.
then where is she?” Kyuhyun bit his lips nervously. She is not trying to kill her self right?

****

Sungmin looked at a big building in front of her. She bit her lips again. why is she here? Sungmin didn’t know why she felt so wrong. Maybe meeting Mr. Jang isn’t a good idea. Sungmin was going to go back when she remember…. This is the only way to make Kyuhyun stop hating her. She nodded. “eum.. don’t be afraid! Just do it, Sungmin!” she said as she went in to the building. Once she got in, she looked around confusedly. Lucky, she saw a table. Well, that must be the information desk right? She went to the table and greeted by a woman.
“good evening mam… may I help you?” she asked. “eum… yes.. I want to see Mr. Jang?” Sungmin said hesitantly. “ah.. Mr. Jang? Oh.. I’m so sorry mam.. Mr. Jang is not in his room now. Have you made an appointment?”
“yes.. he wants me to meet him.. actually.. at 8 p.m. but… I come here early.” Sungmin tried to smile. “oh.. I don’t understand mam.. if have made an appointment.. Mr. Jang should be here… can you wait for a minute? I’ll call his secretary” that woman said. Sungmin just nodded. She was happy that Mr. Jang wasn’t here. She was thinking of go back to Kyuhyun’s mom and tell them that she just went from her friend’s house.
“oh.. Mrs. Cho?” a creepy voice made her turned back. she saw a couple of dark orbs in front of her. Looking at her gladly.
“Mr. Jang.. annyeong haseyo” she said as she bowed her head.
“you came here early.. and actually.. I asked you to see me at the restaurant…” that old ahjusshi smirked. “oh.. yes.. I have a free time so.. I think…” Sungmin faked a smile.
“well, I guess you really want to see me?” that old ahjusshi smirked again. Sungmin swore for God’s sake! It’s so creepy!
“heheh.. yes. Mr. Jang” Sungmin bowed her head.

****

Kyuhyun was trying to focus where Sungmin is when his mom keep crying like crazy. “what if.. there is someone murder her? Someone doing… something bad? Oh my God! My little Sungmin!” she sobbed.

Kyuhyun caressed his forehead. “mom.. please stop crying.. just please sleep okay? Take a rest.. I’ll find her.. I promise” Kyuhyun said to his crying mom. his mom suddenly stopped crying, she looked at him with an asking eyes. “really? You will find her?” his mom now asked. Her eyes is full with hope. “yes..but.. you have to go to your room and sleep.. I’ll find her before tomorrow” Kyuhyun said easily. Well, Kyuhyun has a big power in Seoul. Finding Sungmin is easy for him. it’s just.. why isn’t she going to her home? She must be planning something. Kyuhyun took a deep breath before taking his keys and went out.

****

“so. Mrs. Cho… tell me.. does Mr. Kyuhyun know that you’re here?” Mr. Jang asked Sungmin as they went to the restaurant. They were in Mr. Jang’s car on the way to the restaurant. Sungmin gasped. Wow.. this old man is smart. Does he read mind? Sungmin smiled to him. “of course sir.. I tell him before I go to your office”
“ah.. it’s good” Mr. Jang smiled again. Sungmin nodded and decided to see the view out of the car. “this hotel sir?” Mr. Jang’s driver asked. Sungmin gasped again. “eum.. sir.. why ae we going to a hotel?” Sungmin dare her self to asked. “oh.. this hotel has a very tasty food.. you should taste it” Mr. Jang again relied with a weird smile. “oh.. I see” Sungmin nodded.

****

Kyuhyun was driving his car with a crazy speed. He picked up his phone and called someone. “oh.. Annyeong haseyo.. Mr. Kim, Can you help me finding Sungmin? Yeah.. I don’t know.. she is just.. missing.. can you? yes.. please focus to find her in Seoul and don’t let media know this.. ah.. thank you Mr. Kim” Kyuhyun said as he put his phone back. “aish.. where are you Sungmin?” Kyuhyun yelled.

****

Sungmin walked beside Mr. Jang slowly. “here we go” that old man said as Sungmin saw a restaurant. She followed Mr. Jang to a table and sat down there.
“may I take your order Sir.. mam?” a waiter asked them. “so.. what do you want to eat Mrs?” the old man asked her with another creepy smile. “eum.. maybe.. a strawberry juice and.. steak” Sungmin said as her eyes travelled on the menu book. “okay.. I want the same thing like her” Mr. Jang said to the waiter.

“so.. Mrs. Cho.. I just want to know more about you” Mr. Jang said with a smirk. What the hell?! Sungmin raised her eyebrows. Want to know her more? Oh.. God! Are they dating or something? They are not teenagers for God’s sake! Sungmin blinked and tilted her head. “like what is your real name? I mean.. before marrying Mr. Cho” he said again. oh.. are they on a blind date? What the hell is this? Sungmin shook  her head. “eung.. Lee.. I’m lee Sungmin” she smiled.
‘oh.. Lee? That’s cute” he smiled. Hell-yeah1 they looked like a school girl and a school boy that just meet for the first time.  When the boy asked the girl’s name the boy commented that the girl’s name is cute. Oh.. just like a drama!
 

****

“where is my mom?” Kyuhyun asked a maid when he went back to his house. “she is sleeping sir” the maid said. “okay.. keep her sleeping…” Kyuhyun said as he sat down to the cough. Relaxing him self a bit. He twisted his mind again. where is Sungmin? He haven’t got any report form anyone. He has searched to any possible place that Sungmin may visit. He yawned and rested his body to the back of the couch. Kyuhyun suddenly opened his eyes. “Mr. Jang” Kyuhyun mumbled. He’s the only one that he haven’t asked yet and it’s possible if Sungmin meet him. Kyuhyun squinted his eyes. Well, nothing’s impossible right? Kyuhyun sighed. He should give Sungmin a phone.

Kyuhyun finally got up and went to Sungmin’s room. Well, maybe she left a message? Kyuhyun opened the door. He could smell Sungmin’s perfume. He smiled. That silly girl is bringing her bunny doll? Wow, she really is planning to go right? He looked around. “there’s nothing here” he sighed. “I’ll just go to Mr. Jang’s office” Kyuhyun said.
He was going to walk out but he saw a pink diary. “diary?” Kyuhyun asked him self as he went to the the side of the bed and took the diary. He opened it.
 

January 15

Kyuhyun oppa and I went to meet Mr. Jang and his wife. I don’t know why but I feel like he is going to eat me! Mr. Jang is weird…

Kyuhyun read one of Sungmin’s hand writing. He flipped the paper and moved to other page. He searched the important line of the pages.
ah! Two days ago..

January 17

What a boring day! Eh.. this is weird.. Mr. Jang called me today.. he asked me to go out with him a dinner he said… I’m not sure yet I agreed. Kyuhyun oppa said he is an important investor. He asked me to meet him at the same restaurant with a delicious chocolate cake.. the restaurant that I told you few days ago.. hihihii…So… good night~^^

Kyuhyun immediately threw the diary to the bed and ran as fast as he could. She ahs a meeting with Mr. Jang? This is weird. Kyuhyun didn’t know why he run but he kept running. He has a bad feeling. Kyuhyun went in to his car. He started the engine and started to go to Mr. Jang’s office.

****

“ah I see” Mr. Jang said. The were talking about some random things. Or manye Mr. Jang was the only one who talked. Sungmin was just replying his words with a nod, or ‘oh’, ‘yes’ and ‘eum’. Well, boring. Sungmin drank her juice again, this is her 3rd glass. She looked at Mr. Jang bored-ly. She’s hopping that Mr. Jang will finish this boring meeting and she can go home as soon as possible. “do you want another juice Sungmin?” he asked Sungmin for the 3th times. “oh.. sure” Sungmin said.

Few minutes later a waiters brought a glass of strawberry juice and gave it to Sungmin. Sungmin drank it with out any hesitant. She once again tried to ignore Mr. Jang’s voice.
“so.. it’s like.. when I was in Boson.. I meet my wife.. it’s like a fate..and…’ Sungmin blinked. Hse suddenly felt dizzy. “Sungmin.. are you listening me? Sungmin..” and that’s the last words she heard until everything become dark.

****

a/n: ok! because.. I love you guys.. so.. I post another chap here hehehe..  I think this is really gonna be my last update.. coz.. it's only 5 days left before X-mas.. heheh )
I'm so exicted!!! ihihihiih... and.. I wanna say Happy Christmas and Happy New Year... :D

see you next year :P

and.. this is unedited!