Purple Roses please!

A 'bad' Bye

Please love me just once
Can I crazily call out your name just once?
Because of my heart, I want to go closer to your side

Kyuhyun – Just once

Chapter 11

Sungmin was freezing. She only looked at Kyuhyun. Her eyes glued at his eyes. Was he saying to cuddle on the bed? Sungmin blinked again. What happened to him?
“erm.. Kyuhyun-sshi... I think it’s better if i sleep in the living room” Sungmin finally managed to say something. “you hate me so much right?” Kyuhyun said as he pouted and sat down on the bed. Sungmin’s eyes grew widen. Cho Kyuhyun is trying to act cute?
“it’s not like that! I’m just.. worried about... i don’t know... I have a feeling that.... uh.. I don’t know how to say it” Sungmin said honestly.
“it’s okay. Just sleep..” Kyuhyun smirked.
“oh.. no.. I wasn’t thinking about that!!”  Sungmin said or... screamed.
“come here” Kyuhyun suddenly pulled her down to the bed and hugged her.
“em.. Kyuhyun-sshi”
“shhhh”
“Kyu...” Sungmin was trying to protest but Kyuhyun was closing his eyes already. She looked at his face. Sungmin didn’t know why but she unconsciously smiled. “wow.. his eyelashes are nice... “ Sungmin said as she kept studying Kyuhyun’s face.
“nice nose..” Sungmin mumbled again.
“you are breathing in front of my face”
“I’m sorry.. I told you that it’s better if I sleep in the living room...” Sungmin said as she tried to move but Kyuhyun’s hand prevented her.
“no” Kyuhyun said as he buried his face in her neck.
“eum.. Kyuhyun-sshi” Sungmin tried to move again but Kyuhyun was facing her. Ah she regretted it now. “aniya... I’m going to sleep” Sungmin mumbled as she looked anywhere but Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Sungmin? Listen to me and don’t cut me” Kyuhyun’s serious tone made Sungmin scared. “o-kay”  she managed to say it. Fiuh...
“okay, this is about you and me. Im starting to accept you here. I think you’re not that bad. I don’t know. This is about me, an adult and you... a.. Sungmin that loves her bunny so much. You got it?” Kyuhyun sighed few times. Sungmin only nodded.
“i just want you to learn that my position is not good. Even if I do a right thing, my mom will always blame me. So let’s make a deal?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.
“deal? O-kay” Sungmin nodded again.
“here is the deal. Because the media knew that you’re my wife, please don’t act stupid. No offense but.. i know you got it right?” this time he her hair.
“you’re not a bad girl. I know it. You are just on the wrong place. You are so lucky that you are Cho Kyuhyun’s wife. You know? Many girls want to be you. I just want you to learn how to be a wife. I don’t want you to change your self. It’s just about how you appreciate my life and how i appreciate your life. How about that? Hnn?” Kyuhyun smiled.
“o-kay and I’m sorry for being a trouble for you” Sungmin’s face changed to be sad and Kyuhyun’s seemed hate it. “hey cheer up. Let’s forget the past and see the future” Kyuhyun her cheek. “but it’s better to be real. Like... not faking our feeling” Sungmin dared her self to say that words. Kyuhyun was a little bit shocked. “you’re smart. I’m not faking it. Don’t worry” Kyuhyun smiled. Sungmin smiled back. A part of her is happy about Kyuhyun’s words then she remembered what happened in Dongahe’s birthday. Her smiled faded away. “okay.... deal” Sungmin faked her smile again.

Maybe it’s better to be fake.

“now let’s sleep” Kyuhyun said as he hugged her. Sungmin dared her self to hug beck.
one minute..
well, no angry response from him then, it’s okay. Sungmin tighten her hug. She buried her face on his chest and started to sleep.

***

The sunlight was making a man on the bed moving. He slowly opened his eyes. “enghhh” he mumbled. When he was totally awake, he looked the empty side of the bed beside him. “Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked to his self. He decided to stretch his body and walked out the room.
“Sungmin? Mom?” he called again. He got no response so he walked farer. He saw the door was opened. The sunlight and the morning fresh air came and made him smiled. “haah..” he took and deep breath to taste the morning air in Busan.

“Minnie-ah can you bring the watering can here?” he heard a voice. Must be mom, he thought. “ah yes mom. I’m coming!” he heard a reply as he heard some footsteps. The girl –his wife- must be running. He walked out the room and saw the mother and her sister was busy with their plants. Some flowers. Beautiful flowers. He walked quietly. Didn’t want to shock them or maybe worse ruin the moment.
“mom will this one going to be a purple rose? Please?” Sungmin asked with her puppy eyes.
“ah I don’t know honey. The seller said planting roses needs patient and she said not knowing the color of the rose is better” the old woman smiled happily as she watered the seed that they planted just now. “i hope they wil going to be pretty purple roses” Sungmin said as she started to watered the planted seeeds again.
“ah..” Sungmin’s mom was shocked when he saw Kyuhyun was already standing behind Sungmin. Kyuhyun put his index finger in front of his lips. Gestured the old woman to not telling it to Sungmin. “what is it mom?” Sungmin asked. Her eyes were still looking at the seed happily. “ah.. mom is going to check the apple” her mom said as she left Sungmin there.

“why dont you wake me up?” Kyuhyun whispered as he hugged her from the beck. “ah..” Sungmin dropped the watering can from her hands. “Kyuhyun-sshi” Sungmin bit her lips. Her heart was beating so fast. A half in her heart was saying to hug him back but a half was telling her to run.

Did the deal include hugging like this? I guess.. NO.

“erm...” Sungmin decided to stand there like a stone. She wasn’t moving until Kyuhyun kissed her shoulder. Her bare shoulder. She was using a v neck t-shirt. She moved away and faced him. “Kyuhyun-sshi” Sungmin pouted. “good morning Minnie-ah” Kyuhyun said with a fake cute tone. Sungmin was still pouting until Kyuhyun smikerd and gave her a peck on lips. “that’s my morning kiss” Kyuhyun smiled seeing his shocked wife. “Kyuhyun-sshi!” Sungmin unconsciously yelled but, few seconds later she regretted it as she covered with her hands. “omo! Omo! I don’t mean to do that” She gulped as she saw Kyuhyun was smirking again.
“no PDA please. Let’s have a breakfast together” they heard a voice and making Sungmin blushed. “you are safe this time” Kyuhyun smirked again, leaving Sungmin blushed like a tomato.

****

They were in the dining room or not really. They were only sitiing in a chair and there are some foods on the table. They call it dinning room even though there is no wall that separate the rooms.
“yummy!” Sungmin said as she smelt the food.
“nah let’s eat!” Sungmin’s mom said as she held her chopsticks happily. No wonder. That’s why Sungmin doesn’t act her age. Look at her mom. Kyuhyun only smiled and took his bowl.
“eat the vegetable Kyuhyun-ah” Sungmin’s mom was going to put some vegetables on his rice but sugnmin was fast enough to prevent it.
“no mom! Kyuhyun-sshi doesn’t like it.. vegetables!” Sungmin nodded like a child to her mom. “ah really? Ah i’m sorry Kyuhyun-ah. I don’t know it”
“aish mom.. remember it okay?” Sungmin pouted.
“arasso!” the old woman also pouted.
“pffttttt... puahahahaahhahaha” Kyuhyun laughed happily making them raised their eyebrows confusedly.  Sungmin bit her chopsticks confusedly.
“you guys are so funny. Mom, no offense but, you look like Sungmin’s sister than her mother” Kyuhyun laughed again. Sungmin and her mom were looking each other, confused. Totally confused.
“i say something wrong? Do I?” Kyuhyun asked making Kyuhyun’s mom gave a glance to Sungmin. “ah of course no, Kyuhyun-ah” she said as she smiled.
“nah let’s eat after this i want to buy some fish as our lunch. I’m going to the beach” Sungmin’s motther said. “can I join?” Kyuhyun asked making Sungmin glanced at her mom again. “mom?” Sungmin whispered.
“ah.. I think you and Sungmin should just stay at home. There are a lot of people in the beach.. you know.. and they are smelly. You won’t like it Kyuhyun-ah” her mother said.
“mom!” this time Sungmin whispered louder.
“it’s okay mom. It’s fun to meet new people. How about we try to catch the fish?” Kyuhyun suggested making the mother and her daughter’s eyes widen.

****

Beach at the morning is going to be a market. When the fisherman arrived on the beach and they will sell the fishes there. So it was crowd. Sungmin took a glance of Kyuhyun’s face. She swore if she saw Kyuhyun’s ace changed to be annoyed. She will drag that man home directly. “you are not lying about the crowd” Kyuhyun saw as his eyes travelled the beach. “it’s not that easy to catch a fish, Kyuhyun-shhi” Sungmin said. Trying to change Kyuhyun’s mind about ‘catch the fishes’.
“I think so” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin was hopping Kyuhyun will ask to go home but...
“let’s go back again this afternoon. Shall we?” Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin faked a smile.
“su-sure!” Sungmin sighed.
“come on Sungmin! Let’s follow mom” Kyuhyun said as he dragged her hand.

This is gonna be a long day.

 

 

 

a/n:  hoollaaaaaaa

it has been long time since i update this fic!! oh my! im so sorry for you all!

i was rushing when i typed this. tmr is my final exam so.. this is un-betaed and also short chapter :((

and guess what will happen? wierd kyu? eh? heheheheh