A Kiss :*

A 'bad' Bye

It was after I realized that I couldn’t be totally happy with that smile towards me
That there was nothing special, baby

KRY – What If

 

Chapter 2

Sungmin was busy with her phone. Her friends suddenly asked her to go to a party. Sungmin pouted. “Kyuhyun..oppa.. won’t let me go..” she said. She was lying on her bed. She heard her phoned rang again. ‘oh.. Sungmin it’s a couple party.. that means you have to go with your boyfriend.” She jerked. “no.. way.. ah.. I won’t go.. then.. just tell them..that.. I’m busy..” Sungmin said sadly as she started to type. She let a sigh.

She titled her head. “what should she do? It’s 2 pm.. uh.. I’m boring..” she again pouted.
Sungmin went to the back yard, eum…. A small park. She looked at a old woman who was busy pouring some water to the flowers. “ahjumma… let me do it..” Sungmin said.
“ah.. no.. young lady.. you can just rest.. it’s my job” the old woman said.
“it’s okay.. I’m bored.. “ Sungmin said. “but..: the old ahjumma looked at her surprised.
“ah.. lets do it together ok?” Sungmin cut the old woman. The old woman just smiled.
“you are so nice young lady” she said. Sungmin only smiled.

****

A woman angrily smashed a door. “what is this?!” she yelled. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. He was doing his job. “what?” he asked innocently. “I mean this..”  that woman threw a photo to his table. Kyuhyun looked at it. Oh.. no.. it’s his photo with Minhye. “I can explain this.. “ Kyuhyun sighed. “what? This is the 4th times for this week Kyuhyun!” that woman yelled again.
“ugh.. stop it mom! Don’t make it sounds big…” Kyuhyun said in annoyed.
“oh.. don’t make it sounds big? Oh.. my God… Kyuhyun.. for the God’s sake! You are married already.. stop going out with girls!” his mom yelled again.
“we were just eating dinner together mom..” Kyuhyun rubbed his forehead.
“oh.. eating dinner? Then.. why on this picture I saw you and her.. s\were.. kissing each other?” his mom said full with sarcasm.
“damn it.. mom! stop yelling!” Kyuhyun said.
“this wont happen anymore.. I’m moving to your house… tomorrow” his mom said as she walked away from Kyuhyun’s room like a boss. Leaving Kyuhyun with his eyes widen.
“No mom.. you cant do this!” he yelled.

****

Kyuhyun went out from his car annoyed. His face was telling everybody that he’s mad. “where is Sungmin?” he asked to a butler randomly. “eum.. she.. is… on her rom.. Mr. Cho” the butler said.
Kyuhyun sighed as he walked  straight. He stopped at a door. “this room is full with Bunnies” a note hanged on that door.
Kyuhyun opened it. “Sungmin?” he called her as his eyes looked around.
“Sungmin?” he called again but he got no response.
“she died? Thanks God…” Kyuhyun said.
Kyuhyun sat on a couch. He rested his body there. “where is she.. ugh”

****

Sungmin went to her room happily. “woah.. I don’t know that watering flowers will be this exciting… “ she smiled.
“opaa?” she said confusedly. She carefully went closer to Kyuhyun. she gently shook his body. “Kyuhyun-sshi..” she called him. “what are you doing here?” she asked. She got no response. “he is sweating.. he must be tired” she said sadly. She took a handkerchief. She gently wiped Kyuhyun’s sweats.
“im so sorry.. I know.. I always bring trouble to you” she said. She wrapped a blanket onto Kyuhyun. “he looks cute.. when he’s sleeping..” Sungmin smiled.

****

“ahjumma?” Sungmin said disbelief. Kyuhyun’s mom smiled brightly. “yes.. I’m moving here..” she replied as if she could read Sungmin’s mind. “but.. why.. how about… your house?” Sungmin said as she carried her bag, eum.. one of her bags. “you don’t need to carry that…” she said as she hit Sungmin’s hand gently. “oh.. I’m sorry..” Sungmin bowed her head. “and.. you should call me mom..sweetheart” she said. “yes..mom…” Sungmin said hesitantly.
 

It’s not like she didn’t wanna call her mom. It’s just Kyuhyun banned her to call HIS mom as mom. He said that she is just a stranger. It’s one of Kyuhyun’s rules. Sungmin once again sighed. She really wanna run from Kyuhyun’s house but her mom is sick. Beside she doesn’t wanna make her mom sad. “my house is okay.. but.. I’m here to make sure that Kyuhyun is treating you well” Kyuhyun’s mom said as she smirked.
“he is treating me well ahjum.... I mean mom..” she said. She felt nervous. She knew that Kyuhyun’s mom loves her as her own daughter but she rarely talks to her.
“huh? Okay.. where is it? I mean.. your room with Kyu?” she asked. Sungmin widen  her eyes. “eum.. it’s.. i.. am.. we….” Sungmin really didn’t know how to tell it. She couldn’t tell her that they are sleeping in a different room. Kyuhyun’s mom will surely freak out.
“eum..” Sungmin was about to say something until….
 

“mom?” a voiced asked. Sungmin let a happy sigh. It’s Kyuhyun.
“oh.. yes.. it’s me” Kyuhyun’s mom smiled slyly.
“you are really going to live here?” Kyuhyun asked disbelief.
“yes.. show me my room.. now.. I’m tired and I wanna sleep” Kyuhyun’s mom said impatiently.
“eum.. follow me.. “ Kyuhyun surrounded. He won’t win anyway. So he just gave up.
 

****

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who lay on his bed. Sungmin gulped. Wow.. she will sleep in one bed with Kyuhyun? this is not a dream right? Sungmin gulped again as Kyuhyun looked at her.
His eyes was telling her that he’s mad. “eum.. I’m sorry.. I’ll sleep on the couch.” Sungmin said. She knew it already. Kyuhyun won’t let her sleep with him. Sungmin smiled sadly as she laid her self on the couch. It’s not comfortable at all. But.. she’s sleeping in the same room with Kyuhyun? again she smiled brightly.
 

****

Sungmin smiled happily. Guess what? She saw Kyuhyun half this morning. “oppa.. you are so handsome..” Sungmin blushed. “aigo.. Sungmin!! You cant.. think of.. it” Sungmin shook her head. “stupid.. stupid..” she said as she hit her head. “you will hurt you self baby..” a voice said.
Kyuhyun’s mom. Yeah.. Sungmin forgot that she’s living with her now. “ah.. sorry..” Sungmin said. “so… why are you smiling?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked as she sat down beside Sungmin.
“nothing..” Sungmin shook her head.
“eum..okay.. so..you cook? Everyday?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. Sungmin nodded. “I’m sorry.. I won’t cook anymore” Sungmin said. It’s weird that Kyuhyun’s mom approved this marriage. Because Sungmin is just a poor girl. She is not a smart girl or famous girl in her school.
“why? it’s delicious I like it..” Kyuhyun’s mom replied as she smiled.
“really? Wow.. thanks Ahjumma… eum.. mom” Sungmin smiled back.
“aw~ you are so cute” her mom pinched her cheek.
“heheh…”
“eum.. I’m curios…. Eum.. how is Kyuhyun treating you?’ her mom smiled. “he is so kind..” Sungmin smiled. “kind? Oh.. then that’s good” her mom smiled. Sungmin smiled again. kind? Oh.. yeah.. Kyuhyun is kind.

****

“yeah.. lets just end this meeting.. it’s enough for today” Kyuhyun said. “well.. I’m tired.. so.. yeah.. lets end it” his dad replied. “then.. do you mind telling me.. why are you letting mom.. moved to my house?” Kyuhyun asked as he drank his coffee.
his father smirked. “so.. then.. you cant go out at the night?” his father said with a tease-full smile.
“I’m serious..dad..” Kyuhyun protested.
“no..I’m serious..” his father replied. Kyuhyun sighed. “you are planning to kill me?” Kyuhyun said in frustration. “no.. you should.. just.. learn how to love Sungmin, Kyuhyun. she is a good girl..” his father said.
“why? just because his mom helped you to build this company few years ago? I mean.. just give her some money.. then.. everything will be okay.” Kyuhyun protested again.
“you will understand.. soon” his father said as he left the room. “aish.. “ Kyuhyun yelled in frustration.

****

Sungmin smiled again. it’s for the nth time. She didn’t believe that she will eat breakfast together with Kyuhyun. “wow.. how could you cook this super delicious chicken, Sungmin?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked. “delicious?” Kyuhyun mumbled but loud enough to be heard by Sungmin. Sungmin smiled sadly. “thanks.. mo..m..” she looked at Kyuhyun when she said ‘mom’ Kyuhyun expression was saying that he’s mad. Sungmin gulped. She’s in trouble now.

“well, I’m going now” Kyuhyun said as he walked away. “hey.. you should kiss your wife before leaving… “ Kyuhyun’s mom protested. Sungmin widen her eyes. Oh.. Kyuhyun’s mom is really her Guardian Angel.
“kiss?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically.
“yes.. kiss… just like what your dad and I do everyday.. “ his mom added. Sungmin felt so nervous now. Kiss?
Kyuhyun let a sigh. “you won..” Kyuhyun said as he eyed his mom. Kyuhyun moved closer to Sungmin. She only looked at him dumbly.

Sungmin blinked. Kyuhyun just gave her a peck on her lips. “I’m leaving.. my wife..” Kyuhyun emphasized the ‘wife’
“ah… how sweet you are…” Kyuhyun’s mom said. “yeah..” Kyuhyun said as he walked away.
Sungmin still sat there. She didn’t move.

“Sungmin… are you okay?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked her. Sungmin blinked again.
“ah..i.. a… yes.. I’m.. a.. okay..” Sungmin said, stuttered.

****

 

 

a/n: hi......

how was it?