2

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

Taeyeon's POV

Hi... I'm Kim Taeyeon. I used to be a trainee in sment with pany. But because of my illness, we stopped our trainee life and pany started to take care of me.

 

I love her, as a lover. But she thought I treat her as a mother or sister because of my illness. Yes, I'm sick. I get younger and younger mentally everyday, now I can't do much, bathing, changing, eating, all this requires pany's help. I'm childish, kiddy now.

 

The fact that I longer can protect pany hurts me. I don't want to be a burden to her but at the same time I can't bear to leave her... One day, I heard her talking Jessica, saying she's really tired and sick of everything and missed the past as that day I was playing and accidentally spoilt her pink lamp.

 

I'm really sorry for everything, really.. I love you, please endure.. for me. For our love.. Its still there right? Though I act like a kid, my heart will always be the same.. Do you know? Sorry and I love you.

 

tbc~

 

Hi guys, I will update again later. I don't really know how to conitnue this.. but I will try! Thank you so much.

 

~Comments & subscribes are appreciated :)~

 

-ontaenqy-