12

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

No one's POV

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw a old woman, who was looking at her. Taeyeon look around her to see if the grandma is looking at her or some other people. But there's no one near-by her.

"Orh, halmoni, are you looking at me?" Taeyeon asked with a confused face while pointing at herself.

"Dae... Young lady. Do you know where is the train station here? I'm lost.. " The grandma replied.

"Ah...." Taeyeon used the hand that was holding onto the taetoro as the other was holding on the plastic bad that contain the unicorn, and scratch her head, trying hard to remember where is ther train station.

"So?"

"Um.. AH! Halmoni, you walk to the front straight and turn left you will saw a candy shop with sell lots of delicious jelly worms that Tae Tae always go, hehe, and turn left and ta-da, train station!" Taeyeon shouted happily as she felt proud of herself for being able to remember and help the grandma.

"Can you bring me there? My memory isn't that good.."

"Oh..."

'Pany won't be back home soon, so I guess Tae Tae can help halmoni then!'

"Okay!" Taeyeon replied.

After 15minutes, Taeyeon successfully brought that old woman to the train station which she wanted to go.

"Thank you young lady, here's some candies I bought just now, take some as my form of gratitude to you." The grandma took out some candies from her grocery bag and gave it Taeyeon with a warm smile on her face.

"Its okay halmoni! Pany says its good to help other people! I don't need any repay from you!" Taeyeon said.

"If thats so.. Thanks again, we will meet again if we have fate." And so the grandma walked away.

"Bye bye!!!!" Taeyeon waved at the grandma, and once she's not at her sight anymore, Taeyeon smiled happily.

'Pany must be proud of me as I done a good deed! Hehe. I will tell this to Pany later!' Taeyeon giggled at her own thoughts.

'I shall go home now, Pany's gonna be home soon. Yay. Tae Tae miss Pany a lot!'

Taeyeon decided to walk back home, but after 10minutes or so, she still can't find the place that is near-by her house, instead she find the place she's at now unfamiliar.

'Eh? Why haven't I reach home yet.....'

Taeyeon start to walk again, hoping to find her way home. She hugged the taetoro closer and closer to her chest as she felt uneasy about this situation.

'Otteoke... Where am I...'

Still unable to find her house shared by her and Tiffany, Taeyeon felt panicked, scared and lonely. 

"Where am I.... Pany... I need Pany... Pany where are you... Tae Tae is s-scared..." Taeyeon mubbled and kneeled down at the spot she's at while crying.

 

'I want to go home...... I want Pany.....' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc :D

 

Awwww, isn't Tae Tae the cutest and kindest thing ever :')

Cliffhanger again? Hehe 8)

Comment please! I need motivation to continue.. (I have 40+ subcribers but only a few commented. It makes me felt that only a few are still reading this fic sigh.. Don't be shy! ^^)

 

~comments and subscribes are appreciated~

 

-ontaenqy-