16

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

2 years ago....

Tiffany's POV
Ah... Soooo tired. I can't wait to reach home and accompany Tae Tae to decorate our house full of pink decorations!! Heehee PINK and Taetae just make me feel calm and happy~ I wonder what is Tae Tae doing now.. Shall call her! 
 
I picked up my iphone I called our house no. *ring ring* . . . . Hmm why isn't anyone replying..... Maybe she's sleeping, sigh that baby... 
 
No one's POV 
 
When Tiffany was driving towards the mall, she saw a commotion near by the road, and so she decided to approach it. 'There's so many people over there... I wonder what happend? Maybe a car accident? Or maybe a pink unicorn dropped off form the sky?! OMG!! Hee hee, shall go take a look~'
She parked her car at the road side and decided to be a 'busybody' while at the same time curious. 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
'Hmm what's going on?' I thought  while curiosity lead me towards the crowd. That's when I start hearing them mumbling,
 
'Poor Girl.. She's so young and she met this kind of misfortune event'
'Why isn't the ambulance here yet?!'
'I hope nothing happens to her, she seems kind.'
'God bless'.
 
From all the mumbling I heard, I predicted its a car accident.
 
'Heol.. I thought maybe a unicorn or angel fell from the sky.. HAHAHA miyoung ah how naive are you?!'
'Poor victim though... As much as I want to help I have to get home early!! I still haven't buy Tae Tae's present! Ohgosh.' I chuckled at myself.
 
I decided to just brush it off as I wanted to go home earlier to meet Tae Tae. But at the road side I saw a familiar doll. It's.....
 
 
 
 
 
TAETORO! 
 
 
 
 
 
'Wait..... Why would Taetoro be there??'
 
'No..... Please.... Don't......'
 
 
With my heart thumping fast, I slowly dragged my feets back to the scene.... My mind keep repeating the same thoughts.. It couldn't be Tae.... She won't run out of the house... Would she?... It might be another Totoro and not our Taetoro.....
 
'Oh my god she's talking!'  One of the people said.
 
 
 
 
'T...iff..any....'
 
 
 
 
 
My heart stopped.
 
'No...'
 
I squeezed through the crowd and saw Taeyeon. Lying there, her shirt full of blood, eyes barely opened and .... Says 'Tiffany'...
 
 
 
 
 
 
TAEYEON!!!!! 
 
 
I quickly grabbed her hand and burst into tears, ''Taeyeon don't leave me... Please...''
 
''Sorry.... T..iff..any..''
''No.....''
 
Seeing my lover lying there, dying..... It hurts. Unbearable. I feel so helpless. I started to panick. A day without Taeyeon. What's the point??? 
 
''FASTER ANYONE!! Help!!!!! WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?!?!?!'' I shouted loudly and turned my attention back to Taeyeon. 
 
''Please Taeyeon!!! You promised me, we will be together forever right?! Don't leave me please... I love you...'' I sobbed uncontrollably.
 
Her eyes are barely opening, I'm trying my best to prevent her from sleeping.. Sleeping forever..
 
"U..ni...corn..."
 
"Huh?"
 
Taeyeon used her another hand and lifted it up, pointing towards a familiar unicorn plush doll across the road.
 
"T..a..ke it.."
 
I wiped my tears and walked towards the unicorn and grabbed it and quickly return to Taeyeon, holding her hands.
 
"I bought.. it for.. you.. Merry.. Christmas.."
 
I looked at the toy, it was the unicorn I saw back then.. I finally know what's going on.. Taeyeon decided to buy this for me as Christmas present, but met an accident...
 
Ouch.
 
My heart.
 
"Taeyeon.... YOU PABO!" I cried out loud.
 
''Tiffany.. If.. I.. Can't make it... Please live happily'' my heart wrenched hearing those words.
 
"Pabo TaeTae, you won't leave me. Believe in yourself okay? Don't give up.... For me.. Jebal..."
 
"I will..... I will.. Try... For.. you... I love.. you.." And tears started falling from Taeyeon's eyes.
 
Both of us are losing hope as times goes by when Taeyeon starts to get weaker and weaker, we cried together but somehow our connected hands, gave each other energy, love. This is when I know we are one. We are TaeNy. Nothing can breaks us apart... Even death...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally the ambulance came, I have the urge to complain towards the hospital but I decided I shall focus on Tae Tae first. Through out the whole journey to the hospital until the part where she went in the operation room, i was holding her hand. Praying hard. 
 
 
 
 
'Please... Taeyeon...'
 
~
 
No one's POV
 
Tiffany was sitting alone outside the operation room, hugging the unicorn plush toy while waiting for Taeyeon.
 
Just then, footsteps can be heard approaching towards her. Tiffany looked up and saw Yuri and Jessica.
 
"We came immediately after your call.... Is Taeyeon alright?'' Jessica said.
 
Tiffany shaked her head weakly and replied "I don't know..... She's still inside.."
 
"It's all my fault" Jessica and Tiffany turned their head towards Yuri. 
 
"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! If I didn't lent her the money, if I insisted to accompany her, THINGS WON'T GO WRONG!! MY FAULT!!“ Yuri shouted as she can't believe that her bestfriend just met an accident, an accident that may not happen is she accompanied her.
 
"Seobang..."
 
"It's okay Yuri... No one expected it.." Tiffany walked towards Yuri and hugged her.
 
"Believe in her. She will make it. Let's pray together."
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
*Creak*
 
The operation room finally opened. 3 of them sprung out from their seats and approached the doctor. 
 
"Taeyeon... Is she okay...?" Tiffany said.
 
 
 
 
"Her operation was done perfectly, she will be able to wake up in the next few days. I can only say she's a really strong girl despite all the injuries." The doctor smiled.
 
Tiffany, Yulsic sighed in relief.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But...." the doctor started speaking.
 
 
 
 
"But what?" Tiffany asked in confusion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Her brain....."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
tbc
 

Hi, sorry for the late and weird update :/ 

See you again. 

 

-ontaenqy-