8

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

Tiffany's POV

 

After scolding myself mentally, without further ado, I rushed to our room and found Taeyeon sleeping on our pink fluffy queen-sized bed.

I walked to her slowly with tears in my eyes. She's hugging her taetoro closely to her chest, all curled up like a baby. Sigh. I tapped her shoulder and whispered beside her ears, "Tae Tae baby, wake up.."

She then slowly shifted, she opened her eyes, her red, swollen eyes.. What have I done.. When she saw me, she whimpered like a baby and retreated to her back, getting further away from me, avoiding me.

 

I started crying upon seeing her reaction. I covered my face and my whole face was wet due to the tears.

I felt guilty, I felt bad. I felt that I don't deserves Taeyeon at all. When she's still normal, she took care of me, do her best so I can get the best. Even now when she's sick, she still do the same, loving me, just in a different way. Why didn't I realise it earlier? How can I be so stupid?

I love Tae Tae, no doubts.

No matter what happened, whether she's a baby or even a 100 years old grandma, I will still love her. I can't let my mind control over, my heart will always love Taeyeon and Taeyeon will always love me..

 

No one's POV

 

Taeyeon quickly pull Tiffany into her embrace when she saw Tiffany crying. It always hurts her when she saw Tiffany cries.

 

-Flashback start-

Tiffany isn't born naturally with dancing talent, and learnt the steps real slow, causing her to drag the whole group progress.

"Oh god Tiffany! Why are you so slow?! Can't you just learnt it like in a few days? Thats good enough. Of course you can't be like me who can learn just by looking at the dance. *smirks* You are not even qualified to be a dancer, how are gonna be a singer hahaha" Hyoyeon, one of the best dancer among the trainee said.

Everyone started to laugh and mock Tiffany because of her dancing skills and Tiffany felt embarassed and hurt, she ran out of the dance room, covering while tears flow down her cheeks.

 At the entrance, she bumped into her girlfriend. Taeyeon saw her running away and shouted "Tiffany, where are you going?!"

But Tiffany ignored her and continue running towards the restroom.

 

Taeyeon turned her attention back to Hyoyeon and glared at her "What did you do to Tiffany?!" Hyoyeon was shocked at Taeyeon's anger as she always acting like dork who is happy all the time.

Seeing no response, Taeyeon doesn't give a damn to them and quickly walk towards the restroom as she's worried for Tiffany.

 

At the rest room, she saw Tiffany sitting on the ground hugging her legs closely to her chest and cried out loud. That is the first time Taeyeon saw Tiffany cried so badly and her heart broked into million pieces when Tiffany is in this kind of state. And also, from that time onwards, Taeyeon determined not to ever let Tiffany cry anymore.

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and calm her down by humming their favourite song, "Complete" by SNSD. This successfully calmed Tiffany down and Tiffany fell into Taeyeon's embrace, putting her ear nearly Taeyeon's chest listening to her heartbeat. "Its okay baby, I'm here.." At that moment, Tiffany felt safe and felt that she's the luckiest girl in the world. "Thank you, I love you Tae.." Tiffany whispered and smiled.

-Flashback end-

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc ^_^

Thanks for all the comments <3 I guess I could write this emotionally as I really wrote it using their POV in this story, and I'm really a hardcore locksmith, hmm, guess that explain why I felt hurt too :)

Aw, and don't blame Tiffany! Hey, she's my second bias (1st is of cos Taeng hehe) HAHA, she loves Taeyeon, just that she just realised it later. And sorry for making Hyoyeon a badass here >_< She's the dancing queen anw hehe. 

Love you guys! :D And hi new subscribers *waves* do comment, don't be a silent reader :) 

~comments and subscribes are appreciated~

 

-ontaenqy-