6

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

No one's POV

 

Taeyeon slowly drifted to sleep while blaming herself for having such rare illness, blaming herself for being such a kid, blaming herself for being such a great burden to Tiffany.

She wants her old life back too.. The life where she and Tiffany were so happy together...

 

-Flashback start-

"Yah Tae Tae!! Stop laughing at me, help me out!" Tiffany pouted as she looked at her dorky girlfriend laughing at how she burnt a fried egg while trying to prepare breakfast for Taeyeon who is sleeping just now.

But the burning smell woke her girlfriend up and Taeyeon quickly ran towards kitchen to see what happened. Ended up her girlfriend was in a huge mess, the kitchen was almost burnt, and all the food she make were... hideous, and not to mention tasteless too.

"Yah.. Tae Tae...." Seeing her girlfriend who is still laughing non-stop at her "art work" she started to cry, thinking that she can't do something nice for Taeyeon.

Knowing that she had gone too far, Taeyeon quicky hugged Tiffany.

 

"Sorry darling, I not laughing because of what you have done to the food, but at how cute you're while doing it.." Taeyeon said with her calm voice while hugging and Tiffany strawberry-scented hair.

"I'm useless Tae Tae.. I can't even make a proper breakfast for you while you always do so much for me. I'm not a good girlfriend.." Tiffany voiced cracked.

"No, never pabo-yah. You're the best girlfriend I ever had and ever want. Its okay you can't cook, I can. Its okay you can't dance and sing as good as me. Its okay to screamed loudly when seeing bugs. Its okay t-" Taeyeon continue saying all Tiffany's weakess.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! You're surpose to cheer me up, not discriminate me!" Tiffany pouted while poking Taeyeon's adorkable cheeks.

"Awww my girlfriend is so cuteeeee~" She then quickly pecked Tiffany's cheek. "Hahaha, okay okay. but my point is, its okay to be bad at all those things, beacuse you have me here. I can do all these. And do not say that you're not committed to me. Just with you in my life, beside me, I'm satisfied and happy. I'm must have saved a whole lot of peas in my past life to get such a great girlfriend now. Hehe. I love you."

Tiffany was touched at Taeyeon's confession. "Tae Tae... I'm so lucky to have you... Don't ever leave me please, protect me and love me always."

Taeyeon nodded, "I will always be here with you no matter what... My heart beats for you and only you." Then they hugged each other tightly like there's no tomorrow.

-Flashback end-

 

But how?? How can she go back to her old self when she can't even do basic things properly. 

 

Taeyeon's hand and thighs are full of bruises now due to all the pinching, but nothing hurts more than her heart.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I.. I spilled out of my feelings towards Tae Tae.. She must be hurt.. Sigh.

But it isn't my fault?!

Who wouldn't feel this way when her or his lover became a kiddish person all of the the sudden?! Urgh. I'm still angry and upset over what she did.

Why can't she just obey my instructions. Why can't she stay out of the kitchen.. Its so dangerous for her..

Yeah, I still care and love her ain't I. Sigh.

 

I walked towards the kitchen and started cleaning up all the mess. After 1 hour, the kitchen was finally all cleaned up. I dragged myself to the couch and sat down restlessly, massaging my temple with my knuckles.

 

This is just too tired and hard for me..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, so many comments about the precious chapter and welcome new subscribers!!!! <3 <3 <3 

I can't express how thankful I am towards all of you since this is my first ff TvT *bows 90 degress*

Anyway, how's this chapter?! Longer than the usual short chapters? Sorry if the chapters are short, but I will try my best to update more than once each day! ^^

See how I made the memories of them in the past similar to their situation now? It used to be Tiffany messing up the kitchen and Taeyeon will be there helping her and loving her. While now when its Taeyeon, Tiffany... Hmm sorry for making Tiffany looks bad here :/ BUT NO WORRIES, its all gonna be fine soon! 

 

And yes I read all the comments, the ending will definitely be a happy ending. (though I planned Taeyeon to die when I fist started this ff. oops). Thank you readers~~~~ ^^

~Comments and subscribes are appreciated~

 

-ontaenqy-