13

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

No one's POV

 

Taeyeon started to walk around aimlessly with fear, having a slight hope that she might actually reach home. She didn't want to call Tiffany for help as she doesn't want her surprise to be expose and also doesn't want her to worried. As for Yuri, Taeyeon knew Yuri will scold her thus she doesn't want to ask her for help. Taeyeon wanted to use this opportunity to buck up on her courage, so she can protect Tiffany next time.

 

'Its been an hour... Tae Tae still don't know where the house is... Pany is coming back. Tae Tae don't give up!'

 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon felt restless and hungry so she sat on a bench near a park, beside a road. She sat there for a long time, crying. 

Suddenly, she saw footsteps coming to her way. She looked up and saw 3 high school boys looking back at her.

"Hi pretty lady, why are you crying?" One of the guy named Donghae said.

"W-who.. Are y-you guys?" Taeyeon asked back, feeling uneasy as 3 strangers suddenly approach her.

"We? We are just being kind and trying to help you this pretty lady.. Hehe. So why are you crying dear?" Anoher guy, Leeteuk said.

"R-r-really? Y-You guys can h-help Tae Tae?" 

"Awww, your name is Tae Tae? How cute. I'm Kangin, and my friends here are Donghae and Leeteuk."

"Y-yeah.. Can you help me find my house? Tae Tae doesn't want to let Pany worried.''

"Pany? Um.. Why don't you come to our house first. We will treat you reallllly nice~"

"W-what? N-NO. Tae Tae needs go home and find Pany."

Taeyeon stood up wanting to escape for those 3 creepy guys.

"Oh, not that fast Tae Tae"

Donghae grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pull her back to them.

"What a-are you g-guys d-doi-ng?! Let Tae Tae go!!" Taeyeon voiced quivered. 

"Not till you come to our house first. Muahahahaha" Leeteuk said, ending it with a evil laugh.

Taeyeon felt really scared and quicky dash out from Donghae's grip.

However, the unicorn she bought for Tiffany dropped while she escaped and unluckily, Kangin quicky took it before Taeyeon can get it back.

"Give me back!!!!!" Taeyeon shouted angrily.

"Oh no I won't"

Taeyeon tried to get it back, but due to her height it isn't easy as Kangin held it up high.

For the first time, Taeyeon felt brave and full of energy. She just wanted her unicorn back and return back to Tiffany side. All she want is let Tiffany be happy.

Taeyeon punched Kangin's stomach and used her taetoro to smack his face.

Kangin dropped the unicorn and groaned in pain.

Taeyeon quickly grabbed the unicorn back and quicky ran away.

Then Taeyeon fell as she tripped over Leeteuk's leg. Donghae took away both the plush toys that falllen from Taeyeon embraced and threw it to the middle of the road at the side.

"This is what you get when you don't listen to us. Now get your up and follow us you . We are not gonna treat you nicely anymore. Hahaha." Leeteuk crossed his arms and smirked.

Taeyeon tears start flowing.

'Why am I so useles... I-I can't give up.. Pany is waiting for Tae Tae.'

Taeyeon used all her might, stood up and pushed Leeteuk away, causing him to fell on Donghae and both of them fell on Kangin body.

"Arghhhh...."

Taeyeon held on to her bleeding arm and walked towards the main road where her plush toys are, limping.

She kneeled down and swept off the dust on the taetoro and unicorn.

"Glad you guys are okay.. Lets' go home now!" Taeyeon smiled weakly.

However, she didn't notice the place she is kneeling now is in the middle of the road.

A continuous honk of a car can be heard.

Taeyeon turned her head and saw a car dashing towards her direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Tiffany.....''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc~

Sorry for the late update.. School is getting on my nerves >___<

Anyway, hope you like this chapter! Tell me what do you think.

 

Thank you guys! Next chapter may be the last chapter.. Who knows keke

See you guys in the next update!

~comments and subscibes are appreciated~

 

-ontaenqy-