10

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

No one's POV

One week before Christmas eve.

Tiffany bought Taeyeon out to buy some decorations stuffs for the upcoming Christmas party and also buy presents for their goodfriends Yuri and Jessica.

After 1 hours of shopping, they bought tons of things such as candies, decoration items and of course Taeyeon favourite Jelly worms. While walking together, hand in hand, they walked pass a toys shop full of pretty stuffs toys.

''Pany pany!! Tae Tae want this!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed and pointed to a big rilakkuma at the top of the shelf in the shop.

"No Tae Tae, you have enough toys already. I don't have much money either, that cost a bomb. And don't you dare betray your Taetoro that I gave you!! And your peas!" Tiffany said.

"Hmph nawww okay.. But can I stay here and play for awhile?? Pweaseee!" Taeyeon puffed the cheeks, pouted, clamping her hands together, pleading Tiffany.

No one can ever resist Taeyeon's kiddish look and aegyo thus Tiffany nodded and kissed Tae's forehead. Taeyeon smiled brightly and ran around the shop, exploring all sorts of toys.

While Taeyeon is playing with the other kids, she casually look around the stall. Looking at all the pink fluffy toys there, she squealed. She's a girl after all, who wouldn't like cute stuffs? 

Tiffany saw a pink fuffy unicorn at the shelf and stare at it for minutes, admiring it.

'Oh my... Its so pretty! And cute! And fluffy! And... ITS FREAKING PINK!!!' TIffany screamed inside her mind.

 

Not far away, Taeyeon saw Tiffany reaction towards the pink unicorn.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Pany must really like the unicorn.... more than me? Anni! Pabo Tae Tae what are you thinking tsk. I shaked my head to remove all those unecessary thoughts.

"Unnie! That unnie is so pretty!" my new 8 years old friend I met at the stall, Jieun, told me while looking at Pany.

"Of course she is! She's mine!" I said proudly.

"Wah... Unnie you're lucky~ Wow, she seems to like the unicorn a lot! Maybe you should buy for her!" Jieun said.

Ahhhh.. Buy for her? Why didn't I think of that? If I bought it for Pany, Pany will feel happy and love me more! .... Why is Jieun smarted than me. Hmph. Tae Tae is so stupid to even feel jealous too.. I knocked my head for a few times. Buy for her yawwww. But money... 

Hmm.

I thought of a plan and smiled brightly.

 

 

No one's POV

They reached home after shopping. Tiffany bought kids' meal from Macdonalds for Taeyeon while she bought herself a burger.

Tiffany then took a nap with Taeyeon while hugging Taeyeon by her waist. Little did Tiffany knows, Taeyeon secretly escape from Tiffany's embrace and went to the living room to make a phonecall.

 

 

'Tae Tae mission start!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc~

 

Sorry for only update once yesterday! Having a bad headache last night U___U 

I will feel more motivated with more comments. Please? ^^ ~comments and subscribes are appreciated~

Tell me what you think about this chapter! :D

 

-ontaenqy-