9

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

No one's POV

Taeyeon once again calmed Tiffany down by humming a song.. Though this time she's humming keroro's theme song, but all the feelings of Tiffany for Taeyeon start to come back.

 

"Wae pany.. Don't cry.. Tae Tae doesn't like seeing pany crying. Sorry pany.. saranghaeyo..." Tiffany pulled off from the embrace and look at Taeyeon.

"Sorry Tae Tae, I'm wrong. I know you did all that just for me. I'm stupid enough not to know. I love you Tae, I love you.. Forever". Tiffany confessed. 

 

Upon hearing Tiffany's words, Taeyeon smiled brightly. "TAE TAE LOVE PANY TOO!!" exclaimed Taeyeon.

They smiled at each other for a few minutes, enjoying the confortable silence with love surrounding them.

"Grrrrrrr..." some weird voices disturbed them and Tiffany look at Taeyeon with a confused face. 

"Tae, did you heard that? What's that noise" 

"Hehe" Taeyeon blushed, scratching her head and look down at her stomach. Tiffany followed Taeyeon's sight and realise that the noises come from Taeyeon's stomach.

Tiffany giggled. "Awww, my baby is hungry huh? Let's go and have some of the cake your baked!" She grabbed Taeyeon's hand, interwining with hers and ran towards the kitchen.

Seeing that the kitchen is all cleaned up, Taeyeon looked down pouting.

"Wae Tae Tae?"

"Tae Tae made Pany clean up the whole kitchen, mianhae.."

Tiffany walked over to Taeyeon and kissed her cheek. "Its okay baby, stop thinking about it! Lets have some cake, I'm hungry toooooo!" 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded excitedly. Tiffany took out the 'not so pretty cake' and placed at the counter. When Tiffany is about to cut a slide of the cake, Taeyeon suddenly shouted.

"AHHHH"

Tiffany was surprised at the voice and saw Taeyeon rushing to the drawer. Taeyeon then returned back beside Tiffany with a few candles and a lighter.

"Pany, you forgot the candles"

"Oh right.." Feeling silly of herself, Tiffany placed the candles on the cake and lighted it up. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PANYYYYYYYYYYY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!" Taeyeon sang loudly with all her might. After that she leaned forward and kissed Tiffany luscious lips.

Tiffany blushed. "Thank you Tae Tae~"

"Pany make a wish!!" Taeyeon jumped up and down.

Tiffany closed her eyes and wished.

'I wish Taeyeon will recovered and we will be together forever.'

*Blow*

"Yayyyyy. Can we eat the cake now? Tae Tae is rwealllllly hungry" Taeyeon said with a puppy face.

"Haha, yes baby Tae. Lets eat!"

Soon enough, they gobbled up the cake as they are really hungry after all this drama.

 

 

 

 

 

After the incident, the bond-oh wait no-the LOVE between Taeyeon and Tiffany are getting stronger and stronger everyday.

Tiffany no longer doubts Taeyeon & her love towards each other and did not complain a single thing, in face she felt happy just by Taeyeon being with her. And moreover, Kiddy Taeyeon is the cutest thing ever.

Taeyeon also behave well now, listen to Tiffany's instructions. 

 

They love each other so much.

 

These few months have been the happiest time Taeny spend together after Taeyeon's sick.

They played together, cuddled together, showing love and affection towards one another. And nope, Taeyeon is still sick, acting all like a kid.

Tiffany now plays the role in protecting Taeyeon. When Taeyeon had nightmare about her peas being destroyed halfway through the midnight, Tiffany will be the one consolling her.

Tiffany is a strong girl now because of their power of love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The..... End?

 

 

 

 

Of course not! :P 

tbc~~

There's still a few more chapters before the story really ends. How's this chapter? Sweet? 

Sorry I'm kinda bad in writing fluff, I love angst hohoho :D

~Comments and subscribes are appreciated!~

-ontaenqy-