1

I can't control my mind, but my heart still love you.

Tiffany's POV

I woke up in your arms, look at how the sunlight shine on your flawless face, showing your flawless features which I will never get sick of. That lips which I kiss every single day, with love.

Every thing was fine, until you came to me and asked me to leave you. I cried, I screamed, I pleaded. Why?? Why must you do this to me? I look into your eyes, there's still love, with a hint of sadness. What happened? Where did my dorky lover go? After much of my crying and stuffs, you finally gave up and told me the reason.

You're sick. You're no longer going to be the Kim TaeYeon that can protect me anymore. From now on, it will be mine.. I will endure, because I love you.. Can I?

Suddenly, you shifted. You rubbed your eyes with one hand and the other holding to your precious taetoro which I gave to you as behalf of my love and you gave me your dookong. You sit up, opened your eyes and said, "good morning pany!" and smiled brightly with your cheek dimple in sight. I replied you morning and kissed your forehead.

"I want milk..." you said. I took off your clothes and start cleaning you up, you giggle while I do, we used to do this... ually. But now, not anymore. I'm doing this, to clean up you, my baby, who treat me like a mother/sister, not lover.

 

tbc :)