[Chapter 7] To Make It Up To You

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

C H A P T E R  S E V E N
To Make It Up To You

 

Kim Jung-hye's P.O.V.

Maybe having brothers who are famous may be a big deal, but for me, it's okay. They can both balance their career and their bonding time with me.

"Hey Jeanne," Calvin-gege called out as he spotted me. I turned around and rushed to his place, placing my arms around his waist, as if I'm giving a hug.
 
"Aaron and I will be out for a while. Wu-gege and Jiro-gege will be left here, xing?" he said as he placed his arms around my neck. I nodded and pecked his cheek, "Be back soon?"
 
He nodded again and kissed my forehead, "Gege will be back soon." He let go of me and walked away, while I headed back to my room and left my door open.
 
After how many minutes, I sensed that no one is around. Gee, maybe I've been advance reading my books for a while now. It's a good thing I learned how to speak in Taiwanese now, and Wu-gege enrolled me to a Mandarin school.
 
I was forced to study Mandarin. Luckily I learned how to speak in Korean, since my dad is Korean-Filipino. And I might also end up fangirling. I placed so many posters of Super Junior in my room that sometimes it's the reason why Jiro-gege gets mad easily.
 
As if I will never forget Fahrenheit.
 
I love Fahrenheit just like I love Super Junior. I guess when I learned that I was their long lost sister, I think I fangirled a little but it made me wonder how four good-looking boys are brothers with different surnames.
 
But they told me that the surname I'm using is our real family name. I feel like the bearer, and the next one to enter the showbiz industry.
 
They told me they wanted me to enter the industry also, but my mom told them that I should be kept quiet or else I might be the reason of their sudden downfall.
 
Wow. Well, at least I'll be focusing on studying my pre-medicine again in Taiwan.
 
I think I'm getting too far away with the present, but eh, I like to recall my lively past.
 
I stood up and went downstairs, checking if Jiro-gege or Wu-gege is downstairs just like what Calvin-gege told me. Surprisingly, no one is around.
 
"Jiro-gege? Wu-gege?" I called as I step foot downstairs. No one answered. I searched around the house on the ground floor, but to no avail, no one is around.
 
Where in the world are they?
 
I went upstairs and searched for them. I peeped into each room, but sadly they are not around. Wait, did they forget that I'm inside?!
 
I swear those two are idiots, most especially Jiro-gege.
 
I went downstairs again and went to the dining room. I hope they left me something to eat, or else I'll definitely leave this house.
 
I opened up the refrigerator, and luckily I saw some leftover Taiwanese food there. I quickly removed it and shut the refrigerator door with my hip.
 
I trudged upstairs, mumbling that those two will be dead to me. Yeah, even though I'm the youngest, I'm the only girl and they treat me as their little princess, even though I'm 20.
 
Just then, my phone rang as I shut the door behind me. I placed the plate down and rushed to my phone, instantly picking it up.
 
"Hello?" I answered, without hesitating to look at the caller ID.
 
"Hey Jeanne! What's up?" the speaker asked. Great, I was right, they left me here, without telling me. Again.
 
I sighed and tried to hide my anger, "Jiro-gege, why did you leave me here alone, again?"
 
"I thought Aaron is there with you?" Jiro-gege replied. What the. Calvin-gege is with Aaron-gege! I really admit it, Jiro-gege is the most craziest and idiotic brother.
 
"Calvin-gege told me you'll stay here with Wu-gege!" I growled, obviously the side that my brothers hate the most.
 
"Dui bu qui Jeanne! We'll be back there, xing?" he said, gently trying to make me calm as soon as possible.
 
"Fine. But make it quick," I mumbled and hung up, obviously not happy with them leaving me alone. If Aaron-gege saw me angry, I'm sure he'll unleash his protective side of me.
 
I sat on my bed and immediately ate the food on my night stand. I guess the reason why I got mad at Jiro-gege is maybe I'm hungry.
 
Yup. I am definitely hungry.
 
Before I could even finish my food, the doorbell rang. I swiftly moved and picked up the plate, ran downstairs and placed it on the sink.
 
I rushed to the door and opened it immediately. "Hey kiddo!" Wu-gege exclaimed and entered immediately, followed by Jiro-gege, which I gave them cold glares.
 
"Look, we're sorry. I guess we didn't tell Calvin about our sudden change of plans," Jiro-gege answered and placed his arms around me.
 
I hugged him back and patted his back, "It's okay gege. Don't worry, I'm not angry now. But next time," I said and look up at him, looking straight into his chocolate eyes, "don't ever try to leave me, xing?"
 
He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Shi. I promise." I smiled and noticed Wu-gege holding a long, white envelope. I immediately ran to his place and tugged his shirt, "Yah, let's go sit at the living room."
 
He smiled and followed me. I sat down on the long couch, while he sat beside me and placed an arm around my shoulders. Jiro-gege followed us and sat across us, and he looked at Wu-gege.
 
"Hey, we have a surprise for you," Wu-gege said and handed me the envelope. I looked at him, confused but curious. "Go open it," he insisted and immediately I opened it.
 
Five airplane tickets were inside, and I felt my hands shaking and my heart racing. Don't tell me we're going back to Manila, right?
 
I read the place where the tickets are for, and I squealed, "Kyaaaaaah! Thanks gege!" I said after reading the place: Seoul, South Korea.
 
"Glad you like it, Jeanne," Jiro-gege said and smiled widely.
 
"Oh wow, how did you guys know I want to go to Seoul?" I asked as I hugged Wu-gege on his waist.
 
"It's in your wishlist. So we might as well grant it," Wu-gege answered and soothed my hair.
 
"Thanks gege! I promise I'll be a good kid now and I'll repay you guys," I replied as I leaned against his strong built body.
 
Yeah, even though my brothers are psychos, they are still the best brothers.