[Chapter 5] From Manila to Taipei

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

C H A P T E R  F I V E
From Manila to Taipei

 
Kim Jung-hye's P.O.V.
 
"GAAAAAAAAHH!!!" I almost screamed to death because of the alarm clock. Wu-gege and Aaron-gege woke up as they heard my deafining screech, and entered my room. "Jeanne, what's the matter?" Wu-gege asked me as he immediately rush to my side. I rubbed my eyes and threw my red alarm clock. Aaron-gege's and Wu-gege's eyes rolled as they saw me screaming just because of an alarm clock.
 
I lied down in bed again, and this time Wu-gege is trying to wake me up. "Jeanne, wake up. We're going to leave Manila today," he said as he repeated remove my blanket from my body. "Ngghhh," I would react, but this time, Aaron-gege is tugging me out of bed. Kicking is the best option here, but sometimes I find it tiring. You have to kick your way out of their long arms and sometimes bite them if you need to. 
 
After an hour of kicking, screaming, yelling and methods on how to wake me up, I surrendered and stood up lazily. "I give up. You guys do your thing while I go to school now," I said while I walk straight to my closet. I heard Aaron-gege cough, and Wu-gege clearing his throat. Aish, what kind of sorcery are they gonna do again? I thought as I get my clean Medicine uniform.
 
"Dear, you don't need to change to your uniform," Wu-gege said as he placed a hand on my hanger. I looked at him confused. Why in the world would he stop me from studying?
 
I shoved his hand away from the hanger, angry and frustrated. "And why is that, Wu Chun and Aaron Yan?" I mocked them, rolling my eyes in frustration. "You're going to Taipei, Jeanne," a voice answered my mocking question. I turned around and saw my appa by the door.
 
Confused and puzzled, I still went inside the bathroom and changed into my Medicine uniform. When I stepped out of the bathroom, my bags were already packed and my fangirl stuffs where placed in big baggages.
 
"Uhm, where's my school bag?" I asked awkwardly. Wu-gege handed it to me and stepped out of my room. "Xie xie," I answered coldly and walked out of the room.
 
My appa was waiting for me downstairs with Wu-gege, and they looked displeased with my clothes. "You should've not changed in your uniform," Dad said as he saw me going down. I rolled my eyes and continued to go outside.
 
"Go home early. Lance and Patrick, tell her teacher at her 11 am period that Jeanne needs to leave," Wu-gege instructed my bodyguards. I walked outside angrily and my loving bodyguards followed me.
 
My driver named Dennis opened the door for me and I immediately slept inside the car. I almost cried but I just looked outside of the car's window.
 
"Ma'am, we're here," Kuya Lance reminded me. I nodded and walked outside of the car. The both of them followed and gave me a smile as I looked at them.
 
Time was so fast, and by 10am, Wu-gege texted me. I sighed and checked it.
 
FROM: Wu Chun-gege :)
TO: Liu Jeanne dearest
 
Jeanne, I should have told you this a while ago, but you were frustrated with what we did. I'm here to apologize and I'm very sorry with what me and Aaron did.
 
I smiled with what he said to me, so I replied to him and asked now. It's a good thing our professor's not yet around.
 
TO: Wu Chun-gege :)
FROM: Liu Jeanne dearest
 
It's okay gege. Dui bu qui gege. It's also my fault. Btw, why do I need to pack up my things?
 
I pressed "Sent" before I change my mind. I was so curious about this, and I forgot what Dad said because of too much frustration a while ago.
 
He immediately answered back. I flinched as I saw why I needed to pack my things up.
 
FROM: Wu Chun-gege :)
TO: Liu Jeanne dearest
 
We have to leave Manila for your safety. You're not safe here. Crazy fangirls follow us everywhere and we have to hire two more bodyguards for our safety. Tell your classmates about this. Baba already told this to your teachers.
 
I sighed deeply as I learned I have to leave my friends here in Manila. I don't know why but if I leave them, I'll be incomplete. There are my most treasured friends.
 
I looked at the clock behind me, 10:50am. It's almost time. I grabbed a tissue box and started to cry. My classmates seemed to notice why I'm crying.
 
"Jeanne! Why are you crying?"
"Did somebody hurt you?"
"Oh dear Shisus your make-up is smudging!"
 
I looked at my classmate who said the last statement, who happens to be my boy best friend, Chanyeol. He's also a Korean like me. I smacked his head and laughed. "Park Chanyeol, you care about the make-up and not me," I remarked him. He smiled and ruffled my long brunette hair.
 
"Jeanne, why are you crying?" my best friend Marielle asked me. I showed them the text message Wu-gege told me. They all became shocked of what they have seen. My best friend then hugged me tight and started to cry.
 
"Why?! You are so safe here! We're here to protect you!"
"The media and paparrazo are so invading your privacy!"
"Just don't leave us, Jeanne! We love you so much."
 
All of us had a group hug until a teacher entered our room. "Jeanne?" she called out. I stood up, still wobbly from all that crying. She smiled at me warmily and walked towards me. "You have been a good student, Jeanne. I hope you could still stay but your father wants you to leave early and as soon as possible. Take good care of yourself, dear. We love you," she said as she pulled me in into a hug. I cried and cried so hard knowing that I'll be back here when they're already done.
 
I picked up my bag and walked towards my classmates for the last time and hugged them. "Take good care Jeanne. We all love you," they all said. I nodded and joined with me as I leave the school.
 
They stopped as we all reached the gate, and Marielle hugged me tight. "See you soon, Jeanne. Take care," she said. I nodded and left them all crying.
 
My bodyguards and driver were waiting for me and I walked towards them. They gave me a warm smile and patted my back. I entered the car and slept all throughout the travel back home.
 
 
I woke up inside my room. This is my last glance in my own room. I'll miss this, and I'll miss living with my father here. Appa told me that living in Taipei is safer than living here in Manila.
 
My room's door creeked open, and my appa peeked in. He smiled at me as he saw me already awake. I rubbed my eyes, and opened my arms for his warm hug.
 
"Jeanne dear, promise me you'll be a good girl. Wu, Jiro, Calvin and Aaron will take good care of you," he said. I sighed. "Appa, I'm 20. They could handle me." He chuckled and gave me a peck on my head.
 
He caressed my hair and helped me up on my feet. My room is now empty, and once again, this room will be lonely for my father. He'll miss me.
 
"I'll meet you downstairs, dear. Go get dress," he ordered me. I nodded, and picked up my clothes on the bags.
 
 
My bags are being carried by my brothers and bodyguards. Kuya Lance and the new bodyguard, Kuya Kenneth, were assigned to be with us.
 
My father escorted me and my brothers to the van, trying to be strong im front of us. But after a while, he would break down.
 
"Appa, don't worry. I'll be fine," I assured him. My brothers gave him an assuring smile and gave our father a hug. "We promise nothing will happen to Jeanne, baba," Wu said, making appa smile.
 
Appa kissed me for the last time, and said, "Goodbye dear. See you soon." I nodded and rode in the van, followed by my brothers.
 
As we leave my humble and sweet home, my mind started to get excited. What will I see in Taiwan? Will I be at home there? Will I meet my umma again?
 
I'm going to miss Manila, but I have to leave my country. I'll really miss it here and the memories I made here.