[Prologue] Fahrenheit in Search of their Little Sister

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

P R O L O G U E
Fahrenheit in Search of their Little Sister

 

It was one of those days when the famous Taiwanese boyband, Fahrenheit, have nothing do in particular. Wu has no acting career schedule ahead, Jiro has been sleeping soundly, Calvin is doing the chores, and Aaron is cleaning his room.

Aaron opened up one of the drawers in his room. He took a great look at it, and placed them carefully on the floor. Since he has so many things inside his drawers and all of his things are from his childhood, he decided to throw some of it away.

Until he saw one picture.

It was their picture doing their younger years with one little girl between them. He was curious, since he was so young back then, maybe around 5 or 6.

He ran downstairs, making his older geges startle. "Geges! Who is this girl?" he asked curiously. Wu stood up and looked at the old picture.

Wu was stunned seeing the old picture. He thought he already threw the picture away.

"Aaron, where did you got this picture?" Wu asked his young brother. "My old drawer. Why?" Aaron answered. Wu sat on the couch, and stunned and started to cry.

"Aaron Yan! What did you do to Wu-gege?" Calvin asked his young brother. He snatched the picture from his older brother's hand, and was stunned like Wu was.

"What's this?!" Calvin asked, stunned. Jiro woke up, and now, snatched the picture from Calvin's hand. "Is this Jeanne?" Jiro asked as he recognized the young girl from the picture.

Wu started to cry louder, making Aaron sit down beside him. "Gege, who is she?" Aaron asked curiously. Jiro wiped his forming tears, and composed himself. Wu also wiped his tears, and coughed. Of course, he didn't tell his young brother about their long lost sister because maybe, he might look for her.

"Aaron, this is Liu Jeanne. She's in the Philippines right now, living quietly with Papa," Jiro ssaid. Calvin collapsed, and sat down beside Wu. He also started to cry again.

"What happened anyways?" Aaron asked, still curious about the mysterious girl in the picture his Jiro-gege's hands.

"Mama and Papa fought, which is the most devastating fight ever. Papa brought Jeanne to the Philippines to live there peacefully, leaving no sign of us. On the other hand, Mama burnt all our pictures with Jeanne," Wu said, making him choke with all the tears that's forming.

Aaron sat down, and he was also stunned. He remembered the day when his parents fought. He was devastated, since he remembered he was hugging Jeanne tight, not wanting her to let go. Maybe he was around 6 or 7 already, but his mind was still young. He still can't remember a thing.

Aaron walked away holding the picture in his hands, getting it slowly from Jiro's hands, and cried softly. "I want to see her again. I just miss her so much," he said, almost inaudible for them to hear.

Wu stood up and walked upstairs. "Gege, what are you going to do?" Calvin asked his older gege, confused.

Wu turned around, and told them,

 

 

"We're going to find Liu Jeanne, no matter what."