[Chapter 4] Meanwhile in Korea

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

C H A P T E R  F O U R
Meanwhile in Korea

 
At the Super Junior dorm
 
"Hyung! Check this out!" Zhou Mi shouted from his place in the living room. He has been sitting in front of the television since this morning, after Calvin texted him that his brothers left.
 
Leeteuk rushed to the living room, alongside with Kangin, his lover, and Henry, Zhou Mi's lover. The other Super Junior members are still asleep, exhausted from all their individual schedules.
 
The whole Super Junior members knew about their friends, Fahrenheit, about their search to look for their little sister. Even before this chaos in the Philippines and in Taiwan, Calvin and Wu already told them about this, long before Aaron saw the picture.
 
"Do you think they've already seen Jeanne-ssi?" Kangin asked his lover and his two other dongsaengs. "I hope so. I'm so worried about them," Leeteuk answered, showing off his soft umma side. Super Junior is not really fond of Fahrenheit, but because of Hankyung and Zhou Mi, they somewhat learned about the Taiwanese band but is not that appealing to them.
 
Just then, Zhou Mi perked up as he looked at his phone. "Hyung! Check out channel 78, they're holding a press conference in Manila," Zhou Mi said as his lover, Henry, grabbed the remote control and tuned it in the channel.
 
Calvin is right, they are having a press conference in Manila. There were two persons in front of a table, with cameras and microphones surrounding them. All of them recognized Wu and Aaron, perfectly and neatly suited up.
 
As soon as the televison was increasing the sound, some of the Super Junior members went downstairs to look what's happening.
 
"Hyung, what's happening?" Ryeowook asked as he rubbed his eyes. His lover, Yesung, was already seated on the couch. Leeteuk looked at them and stood up, ruffling their hair with enthusiasm.
 
"Wu-ssi and Aaron-ssi saw their long lost sister," Leeteuk said, smiling. In less than one minute, all of them ran towards and the television screen and watched furtively.
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to the two members of the famous Taiwanese boyband, Fahrenheit!" the emcee said, making the audience and the media clap. Fahrenheit members then stood up and bowed.
 
"Now, let us get the ball rolling. One question at a time, please."
 
One reported stood up and walked to the microphone. She looks like a Filipino, so she spoke in the native tongue in order for the reporters to uderstand. But still, there's an interpreter in order to answer the reporter's question in Taiwanese.
 
Wu Chun, finally, is she your long-lost sister?
 
Wu stood up to get the emcee's microphone, and sat down smiling confidently. He can answer this.
 
Yes, she is our long-lost sister that now, we have found.
 
The reporter was satisfied with Wu Chun's answer. The way he spoke was like any Filipino spoke. It was perfect and it was convincing.
 
The emcee then asked who is she. Aaron Yan smiled and stood up, followed by Wu Chun. All eyes followed their move, and the both of them are now holding microphones.
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause to our dear long-lost sister: Liu Jeanne, also called as Kim Jung-hye." The reporters stopped chattering, while some are stunned. Meanwhile, the Super Junior members' mouth dropped as they heard the familiar name.
 
Zhou Mi texted Calvin Chen as he heard the name and stood up. He quickly dialed a number and stepped out. Meanwhile, Henry was as stunned as his lover was. He knew Jeanne also while he was living in Taiwan.
 
The Super Junior members are amazed with who they have seen, most especially Donghae. He kept his eyes glued to the girl in a light purple blouse and black skirt.
 
"She's beautiful," he murmered to himself, being too distracted to the scene he just saw. His lover, Eunhyuk, smacked his head in disbelief. "Yah! Lee Donghae! Are you okay?" he asked in order his lover is not distracted. The fishy member blinked and nodded. The monkey member kissed his lover and patted his head.

-- Meanwhile outside the dorm --

 
Zhou Mi was still in shock with what he just heard. Jeanne is his classmate and at the same time his friend in Taiwan back then. He also met her when he was in the Philippines for SS3.
 
"Seriously? Liu Jeanne is your sister?!" asked the petrified Zhou Mi. He still can't believe that the girl he just saw in the television is his friend. Still confused, he kept on asking questions to his gege, who keeps on entertaining his unanswerable questions.
 
"Calm down, Zhou Mi. I know you still can't believe that she is Liu Jeanne, but don't worry. I'll talk to Wu-gege and Aaron that you and your lover know that she's Jeanne," Calvin answered on the phone, confident that he can talk to his gege and his little brother.
 
Zhou Mi sighed and talked to his friend. "Fine. Ask them, xing?" "Xing," Calvin finally answered. The Chinese man hung up and hurried back inside the dorm.
 
 
"So, what did I miss?" Zhou Mi asked his hyungs and dongsaengs inside. All of them pointed at the hypnotized Donghae in front of the television, with Eunhyuk wearing a frown. "What's up with Donghae?" he asked. All of them rolled their eyes.
 
"Gee Mimi, you saw Donghae-hyung hypnotized with the television," Henry said with sarcasm. Zhou Mi kissed Henry so suddenly and chuckled. Henry pinched his lover's cheeks. "Aish, my Gentleman," Henry blushed as he said that. Siwon and Kibum seemed to be disturbed with what the ZhouRy couple is doing, so they stopped their make-out session. "Aish! I thought you're still innocent, Henli," Siwon commented. The ZhouRy couple just laughed.
 
Donghae, at the other hand, was still hypnotized in front of the television. His eyes are still glued to it, and every move of the girl makes his body tense. For him, Jung-hye is now the apple of his eye.
 
Eunhyuk was still nervous of Donghae. His fishy lover can't seem to take his eyes off the girl, so he thought of a way to distract him. The monkey walked over the behind of the television and unplugged it. "YAH! Why did you that?!" the fish reacted, making the other members flinch. Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk furiously, since the others are also watching the live press conference.
 
Kangin stood up to get mad at Eunhyuk, but Leeteuk stopped him. "Kangin, stop." The raccoon obeyed and sat back down. Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk, then to Donghae, then back to Eunhyuk. Leeteuk cleared his throat, and asked his little monkey dongsaeng, "Eunhyuk, why did you do that?" Eunhyuk shrugged, looking bad at Donghae, then back to Leeteuk. "Uhm, it's because of the girl in the press conference. He was hypnotized," Eunhyuk reasoned. Leeteuk just nodded and looked at Donghae. His umma mode just .
 
"Donghae," he calmly called out. Donghae paid close attention. "Don't look to any other girl, arasso? Eunhyukkie gets mad. And I don't want you two to fight. The girl, named Jung-hye, will not go here, even though you want it so badly. Besides, she doesn't know you, she doesn't know us and --" he was then cut off by Zhou Mi and Henry. 
 
"YAH! WE HEARD THAT!" Leeteuk sighed, and looked at Donghae again.
 
"-- well except them. But she doesn't know us, and you should just dream that, maybe, she's also an ELF. Arasso?" Leeteuk finally said. Donghae was hurt with what his umma (mother) said, but finally chose to accept it. "Okay," Donghae said and stood up.
 
Leeteuk was also sad, and walked to a space where his Kangin is. "I feel sorry for Donghae. He's hopelessly in love with Jung-hye," Leeteuk told his raccoon lover. Kangin just nodded, and Leeteuk just snuggled.
 

-- In his shared room with Eunhyuk --

 
Donghae was still sad with what Leeteuk said. He closed his eyes and lied down. He was already thinking of Jung-hye. She's too perfect for him, and she's amazing. His hyungs (brothers) in Fahrenheit must be very lucky.
 
"Saranghaeyo, Kim Jung-hye." Donghae murmured as he drifted off to sleep.
 
But they didn't know that Jung-hye is actually an ELF, and is in love with Lee Donghae.