[Chapter 6] Taipei, Here I Come!

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

C H A P T E R  S I X
Taipei, Here I Come!

 

Kim Jung-hye's P.O.V.

 

"Jeanne, wake up," a voice called out as I woke up from my deep slumber. It was Aaron-gege. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at him. "Hey gege," I greeted. He gave me a light peck on the forehead and offered his hand.
 
I looked at him puzzled and confused, until I realized that the plane wasn't moving. We're in Taiwan! I happily thought as he understood my expression.
 
He removed all the light-weight bags I have in the cabin and helped me up on my feet. Aaron securely put his arms around me while holding my bags. I looked at him puzzled, trying to get his answer immediately.
 
"Waeyo?" I asked him. He just placed his finger to his lips and motioned me to keep quiet. I nodded silently, and walked to the path of the air-like tube from the airplane to the airport.
 
It was all dark, until I saw a ray of light. Few heads start to appear, until I saw a bunch of them. Holding placards, tarpolines, and other materials to welcome me and my brothers.
 
Not only they are excited to meet me, but they're excited to see the "long lost sister of Fahrenheit." I took a deep breath and flashed a simple yet beautiful smile for the fans.
 
The fans started to get wild as they saw me smile. My clothes weren't that dazzling, but leaving them with a sparkling smile made it memorable.
 
My two personal bodyguards removed the bags from Aaron-gege, and offered to carry them. Now, I can hug and hide behind my brother anytime.
 
"Gege, where are we going?" I asked him, and pointed to a white, long van. I don't know who's inside, but I'm sure I don't know them. The media started to draw near us and the van immediately flew open. Aaron-gege and I immediately entered the van and sat comfortably inside.
 
A pair of arms wrapped around me and nuzzled on my shoulder. I'm sure no one's beside me but why am I feeling someone's beside me, amd he's absolutely warm.
 
"We missed you dear," the man said. I don't know who that man was but it seemed familiar. Our driver opened the lights and revealed the mystery man. He has brownish-yellowish hair, tan-like skin, and eyes just like mine. His lips were thin and his nose is just like mine.
 
Jiro Wang.
 
"Gege!" I exclaimed as I recognized him immediately. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He ruffled my pony-tailed hair and chuckled. "How's Taipei so far?" he asked me as he moved from one seat and sat beside me.
 
I started to tell him my experience, and what did my friends back in Manila felt when they learned that I'm Fahrenheit's sister. Jiro-gege seemed to laugh along, until a voice popped out.
 
"Jeanne Liu," the voice was hoarse but gentle. I then talked to him, "Calvin Chen, I know it's you." He chuckled and patted my hand. "We missed you so much dear," his tan skin made contact with me as he said those words. I smiled and leaned at his side.
 
 
The van stopped at a white yet modern house found at the outskirts of Taipei. There are still houses but they are almost far away from each other. Wu-gege stepped out of the car and opened the back. Aaron-gege tugged the sleeves of my shirt and smiled at me.
 
"We're here," his shy voice said. The door opened and there I saw my new home.
 
I quietly stepped out and walked towards the white mansion. It has one blue gate, two wide balconies, and so many windows. Jiro-gege walked behind me and guided me towards the gate. "Welcome home," he told me. And from that, I knew I'm going to be in a good place.
 
 
I finished arranging my clothes inside my wooden purple cabinet. My new room is completely filled with purple and blue colors, making me feel a little bit at home. I looked around, familiarizing myself with the new surrounding.
 
"Jeanne?" a voice called out, making me turn around. I nodded and ran to my brother's side.
 
My brother, Aaron, looked a lot like me - dark brown eyes, brunette-like hair, a shy but bright personality. He's timid, but fun to be with. I never thought that this famous Taiwanese boyband would be my siblings.
 
As we reached the dining room, I decided to sit down on the sofas by the living room. I know it's dinner but I feel so dizzy from the jetlag I felt.
 
"Jeanne? You okay?" Calvin-gege asked me, walking fast and sat beside me, wrapping his protective arm around me.
 
I nodded, but my headache had gotten worse. "I'm fine," I assured them, "I'm just dizzy, that's all." Jiro-gege carried me and placed me gently on a long, fuzzy couch.
 
My older gege's protective mode and asked me a million questions about my current state. I tried to tell them I'm fine, and everything is okay, but they kept on insisting I'm terribly hurt.
 
"Jiro-gege, if you would just let me sleep, I promise I'll help you cook tomorrow," I told him to calm down. Jiro-gege smiled and gave me a quick peck on the forehead. "That's your promise!" he cheerfully said and patted my head.
 
Aaron-gege and Wu-gege stayed behind, and examined me carefully. "I hope you'll have a blast here in Taiwan, dear," Wu-gege said as he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.
 
I chuckled and kissed his forehead, "I am already having fun." He hummed a lullaby with Aaron-gege, and in no time, I drifted off to sleep.
 
 
I woke up with the sight of Aaron-gege asleep beside me. I held up his hand and placed it on my heart. Ever since I came back here in Taiwan, I feel safe around him.
 
He had been the best brother I had, and I wouldn't mind spending the whole day with him. But sometimes, having my brothers gives me the crazies. So don't ask me why.
 
Aaron-gege felt the beating of my heart, and woke up. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Hello," I greeted and giggled. He just chuckled and helped me up on my feet.
 
Dinner has been ready since I fell asleep, and luckily my headache's gone. Wu-gege still guided me to the dining room, and a rectangular table was waiting for me.
 
I sat beside Aaron-gege and Jiro-gege on the left side, while Calvin-gege and Wu-gege on the right. Different kinds of Taiwanese foods were placed on the table, making me hungry and drool.
 
"Who made this by the way?" I asked them. Aaron-gege, Wu-gege, and Calvin-gege pointed at Jiro-gege. I lightly punched my brunette brother and kissed his cheek.
 
"You're the best," I whispered and patted my back. I looked around and saw that all of them are already eating. I chuckled and helped myself with some Taiwanese cuisine and felt satisfied.
 
Welcome to Taiwan.

After 352543875430 years! I have UPDATED! /gets hit by a bus

I hope you guys like my update! And a big shoutout to my 13 subbies! OTL sorry for a really LATE update.

- Jeanne ♥ [130526]