[Chapter 3] Who Are They?

[ON-HIATUS/EDITING] When Fahrenheit Meets Super Junior

C H A P T E R  T H R E E
Who Are They?

 

Kim Jung-Hye's P.O.V.

It has been 2 weeks since the so-called outbreak of Fahrenheit fever swept Manila because of me. Since then, people started to ask me for my autographs and take pictures with me. My appa was so bugged with my rising popularity that he hired two bodyguards and one driver for me.
 
The first bodyguard have brownish-colored hair, making his fair complexion stand out. The other have black hair, with his moreno skin and brown eyes makes me swoon. The driver was the most handsome, with his spiky hair standing out, he caught my attention which made me blush.
 
"But appa, I don't need them!" I groaned, pointing at the three men  standing behind him. Seriously, I can do this alone. And alone, I mean self-defense.
 
My father protested. "It's for your own good dear. You need to be protected," he protested, emphasizing the word need. I rolled my eyes, still angry with the thought that my father won't let me have fun and be independent.
 
I have nothing to do but to sigh deeply, and accept what my father's request is. I'm his little princess, right?
 
"Fine," I agreed, "but on one condition." My father's smile faded when he heard my new condition. I would always agree, but there are conditions that he should follow and grant whenever he gives me these kinds of agreements.
 
"What is it dear?" he asked, motioning my now-personal driver to leave and prepare my car. I smirked, and said, "Buy me the y, Free and Single album of Super Junior." My father laughed, and hugged me. "Sure dear. I promise," he said and held up his pinky finger.
 
"Pinky promise appa?" I started as I held up my pinky finger and entwined it with his. "Pinky promise," he said. Yeah, sometimes I'm like a five-year-old whenever I'm with my father.
 
He kissed my forehead, and escorted me towards the door of the garage, followed by two of my new-personal bodyguards. "Take good care, dear. Don't talk to strangers, still. Arasso?" he reminded me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, I'll be fine appa. Bye!" I said and entered my car.
 
My personal driver opened up the garage gate and left the car at once. As we left my subdivision, my driver asked me. "Ma'am, where are we going?" I looked at him and smiled. "To UST please," I instructed. He nodded, and proceded in driving.
 
Time passed by so slowly that I was bored and began to doze off. I'm so bored, and there's nothing to do. My exams are already done, and after this I'll be studying in Med School. After 4 years will be my training, and one year for my review in licensure exams.
 
I started to play with my fingers when one of my personal bodyguards spoke. "Ma'am, are you okay?" he asked me, filled with concern. I looked up and sighed. "Yeah I'm fine. Just bored," I said. He smiled, "Well we still didn't introduce yet. So, I'm Lance, and this is Patrick." They both held out their hands, so I shook them. "Kim Jung-hye, but please call me Jeanne," I introduced.
 
We started to talk about ourselves, and how I got into this situation. "Fahrenheit?" a sound of familiarity that Lance said. I nodded, then he chuckled. "You're so lucky, dear. I'm happy for you," Patrick said, smiling. I just nodded, and smiled at their praises.
 
The driver then parked the car in front of the building I was at. My bodyguards stepped out first, scanning the place if it's clear. As they signalled me to go out, they helped me in getting my stuff. Today, we're having our performance task and I have to get a high grade for this.
 
My two bodyguards stood at either sides of me, one on my left and one on my right. We walked quietly towards the building I study in. Just then, people started to pile in front of me. I noticed my two bodyguards mentally facepalmed.
 
"Aish. These people," I heard Lance cursed under his breath. I chuckled softly, thinking of what will happen to me if this happened now without them.
 
The people kept on pouring until I reach my room. "Okay people, stop. Ma'am Jeanne needs to study now," Patrick ordered the crowd. But no, they can't be tamed. I sighed, realizing I'll be outside of the room for a while.
 
Goodbye performance task.
 
Just then, one of my classmates opened the door when they heard the chaos outside. She blinked twice and shouted at the crowd. "YAH! STOP THAT FREAKIN' CHAOS AND LET MY CLASSMATE HERE ENTER THE ROOM!" The crowd was tamed, and my bodyguards escorted me in. "Thanks Gabby," I said gratefully. "No problem, Jeanne," she answered.
 
I sat on my usual sit -- third row, fourth column. My classmates piled in front of me to prepare for our performance task, making me both tired and exhausted.
 
"Hey, you okay?" Gabby asked me, sitting beside me. I nodded, and took a deep breath. "You shouldn't be stressed that much, Jeanne. It's tiring you," she said, worried about me. I just nodded, and continued fixing my things.
 
 
After 2 hours of school, an hour of my break, and another 2 hours of school, I got home exhausted and sleepy from all the work I did. The performance task was great, and we got a high grade. My classmates thanked me for all my hardwork.
 
I practically dragged myself to the car, but my bodyguards carried me so I wouldn't be tired. By that, I slept at the back of Kuya Lance, which is so far my favorite bodyguard in the whole world.
 
 
I woke up now on my bed. My clothes are still the same: white nursing uniform even though we're not nursing students, and my hair was now free of the ponytail I did. I rubbed my eyes until I saw one human form on the floor.
 
Eh? Who are they? And what are they doing on my floor?!
 
I stood up from my bed slowly, and then kicked the form. It's a human, all right. But who is he?
 
He moved, so I got my position ready for attack. He started to get up, and from there, I kicked his face, hitting his eyes.
 
"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" he grunted, placing one hand on his eye. I was still in my defense position, my arnis stick still on my hand. "Who are you and why are you here?" I asked in a serious tone. "Why would you sabotage my room without permission?"
 
He got up and hugged me tight. He was caressing my hair, and my arnis stick fell. Who is he anyways and why did he hugged me?
 
"Jeanne. You're still the same, only you've got tougher," he said, and I broke off the hug. I looked at his face, trying to familiarize who he is. Until it hit me.
 
Wu Chun.
 
"Gege," I uttered as I hugged him again, burying my face in his chest. I cried so hard, making myself choke and tear up. He just caressed my hair, and smiled at me.
 
"Dear, you've grown so much. Gege missed you," Wu-gege said, leading me to my bed to sit down. I wanted to ask so many questions, but I took this time to be with him with peace.
 
"Gege, when did you arrive here?" I asked, curling up on his lap. He chuckled and entwined his hand with mine. "Since yesterday, dear. I just arrived here at your house today," he answered, kissing my head.
 
Everything has been so perfect. I'm with my brother now. My father must be so happy when he saw Wu-gege.