Complicated

With a little twist of Magic

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t forget the misery smile, the lonely feeling he felt emitted by Chanyeol’s self. Even after Chanyeol had gone, he still couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling he felt deep inside his heart. His smile thus became awkward towards Sehun, and somehow he couldn’t help but to take his hands back from Sehun’s with the reason of it might be best for them to head home now. Kyungsoo lied about his college homework that he needs to work on at home.

 

“I will send you home” Sehun said as he took Kyungsoo’s hands for the third time today. However Kyungsoo tried his best to take his hands away, taking his phone just to pretend that he has got a message from either Baekhyun or Jongin.

“Oh, thanks, Sehun. But I think I will need to go somewhere else first today.” Kyungsoo said awkwardly, and hearing the answer, Sehun seems to be quite shocked, but he couldn’t do anything to change Kyungsoo’s decision and so he just smile awkwardly. Kyungsoo was struck with guilty, however he still couldn’t erase Chanyeol’s expression from his mind. And so they go apart, with Kyungsoo fast walking, half running, trying to search for Chanyeol’s presence.

 

Gosh, Chanyeol… Where are you?’ Kyungsoo’s mind is racing as he run around the park and searching for Chanyeol. He ignores those stares from people all around the park, and he even ignores Sehun’s gaze, which are longing for Kyungsoo to come back. He ignores it. Completely absorbed in his searching towards Chanyeol’s taller figure. And then, he stops right before the park’s main attraction; the fountain. He thought as he gasping for more oxygen, if he found the man, what would he do? Explain? Explain about what? There’s nothing to explain. There’s nothing to do with Chanyeol to explain, or he think there’s not.

Kyungsoo is uncertain of his own feeling, just right when he was about to sure of his feeling towards Sehun. Just when he wants to believe, just when Kyungsoo wants to acknowledge his feelings towards Sehun, just when he is ready to claim his status as a homoual. And he became uncertain. It’s too good to be coincidental, though. It’s as if his mind is playing a trick towards his heart, Kyungsoo become uncertain of him self once again. Not uncertain of his homouality status; he is more than ready to accept it, but uncertainty attacks his own feelings towards Sehun. Does he really love Sehun?

 

If yes, then why he would bother leave Sehun just to search for Chanyeol? Why his heart aching when he saw Chanyeol’s betrayed smile earlier? Why he would bother to run, wasting his energy, just to search for Chanyeol, in intention to explains everything? This, Kyungsoo couldn’t answer himself. It’s not that his feelings towards Sehun disappear completely, and it’s not that he doesn’t find any interest in Chanyeol; he would be lying if he said that. But it is complicated, really. Kyungsoo sat down on the fountain’s side, panting as he tried to recover his energy, just then a small finger touches his pants, and he saw a boogie was being plastered towards his own pants.

“Hey, what the-“ He was about to shout when he saw the cute little boy in front of him, playfully and cheerfully grinning towards him. Seeing the grin that reminds him of Chanyeol, Kyungsoo’s anger was calmed down. Instead of hysterically screaming, he smiles to the boy, grabbing for his hand before the mischievous boy ran away.

“You cheeky little-“ The boy struggles himself from Kyungsoo’s possession, Kyungsoo wants to pinch the boys’ cheeks just before someone with a deep, low, bass voice heard.

 

“You better not pinching him. His mother is watching you” The deep voice talks, suggesting Kyungsoo to let the boy go, in which, he let go. Kyungsoo saw the boy’s mom glaring at him as if warning him to not do something to his boy, Kyungsoo shivered to see the murderous glare. He then shifted to the owner of the deep voice to thank him, and was completely shocked to see Chanyeol, thus he stuttered himself.

“H-hey”

Chanyeol smiles, again, another lonely smiles.

“You seem to be in a bit of hurry, don’t you? Going somewhere, Kyungsoo?” He asked as he settled down right next to Kyungsoo, having a nice cup of coffee in his right hand.

“Wants some?” Chanyeol offers his Hot Chocolate, which, Kyungsoo gently refuse.

“No, thanks. Uhm, why are you here, Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked, he wasn’t expecting to see Chanyeol wandering around the park, and he didn’t want Chanyeol to see him actually going out with Sehun. Somehow he doesn’t want to have Chanyeol misunderstood his relationship with Sehun, not that he bothers though.

 

“I was bored left alone in the apartment, so I think I would like to take a look at the human world.” Chanyeol lies through his teeth; actually he was eyeing Kyungsoo and Sehun from his crystal ball, and decided to follow his jealousy heart to stalk them to the park.

“Oh, I see.” Kyungsoo replied awkwardly, he feels like he was caught red handed cheating over Chanyeol, though he’s not sure why he would feel like that. They both fell silence afterwards, the silence silently killing Kyungsoo inside, his cat ears and tail moves furiously that Kyungsoo had to pull his cap downwards just to cover the movement just enough.

Chanyeol was the first to break the silence.

“Was that Oh Sehun, Kyungsoo-ya?” Chanyeol’s rather innocently sounded question makes Kyungsoo literally chokes; he doesn’t see that coming.

“Wh-what? Oh, that one? Y-yeah, he is.” Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo with his eyes, though Kyungsoo couldn’t really see if it’s curiosity of jealousy he saw in the latter’s eyes.

“He’s handsome.” Chanyeol shortly put.

“And tall. No wonder you like him” Chanyeol said with quite a sarcastic tone, maybe a lot more sarcastic than he meant to be, because Kyungsoo was choking himself once again as he laughs pretty awkwardly.

 

But you’re also handsome. Also tall... And …’ Kyungsoo fell silence. Heat rose to his cheeks, blood accumulated there turning his cheeks to be somewhat rosy pink and he felt warmer than ever that he realized what just he thought about.

What was I thinking about?’ Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, unconsciously he gawk at his own thought as he surprised of his own perceptive of Chanyeol’s self. Chanyeol smiled to see the gawk on Kyungsoo’s face that he chuckled a bit before he raised the shorter one’s chin with his index finger and thumb just to clam Kyungsoo’s mouth shut.

“You don’t need to be that surprised though, Kyungsoo. I know your feelings, you like him so much, don’t you?” Chanyeol stared right through Kyungsoo’s widened eyes; loving expression was shown from his gaze. Kyungsoo stared down on his toes, he was unsure about how to react to that question. In fact, he himself doesn’t know about his feelings anymore since he met Chanyeol. Before, he could definitely say that he likes Sehun more than anyone in this world, and it was before he met Chanyeol. It was before Chanyeol’s grin becomes addictive for Kyungsoo, it was before Chanyeol came into his life, it was before some of Chanyeol’s magic, or Chanyeol’s virus infected him.

“Anyway, it’s getting darker” Chanyeol said as he gaze through the darkish blue sky of the autumn evening, he shivers as some cold breeze getting through his neck skin.

“And colder, too” Chanyeol rubs his hands together to make it warm, and place it on his cheeks and nose. He doesn’t know that both his cheek and nose turns red due to the cold weather, Chanyeol stood up to walk home together with Kyungsoo. Unconsciously, Kyungsoo giggled to see Chanyeol’s nose turns red just as red as a deer’s. Chanyeol turns to face Kyungsoo, his face is full of confusion he tilt his head cutely at Kyungsoo.

 

The fact is, Kyungsoo also didn’t know that his cheeks are also red, even redder than that of Chanyeol’s. Spontaneously, Chanyeol rubs his hands together once again and put both of his hands on Kyungsoo’s cheeks. This, of course makes Kyungsoo flinched in surprise as he doesn’t, really, he doesn’t expect this coming from Chanyeol.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Kyungsoo stuttered, hands immediately peeling Chanyeol’s from his soft and smooth irresistible cheeks, eyes widened staring back at the taller one in confusion simultaneously in embarrassment. Chanyeol blinks to Kyungsoo’s sudden action, it hurts him pretty much inside, indeed.

“Your cheeks are red… I thought this could warm you” Chanyeol said gloomily, thinking that maybe Kyungsoo started to hate him, and is refusing all of Chanyeol’s good deeds. One fact that he doesn’t know, is that deep inside, Kyungsoo’s heart beating vigorously, ferociously that he afraid he would transform into a cat once again.

“Please don’t hate me…” Chanyeol plea, he really thought that Kyungsoo is starting to be annoyed with him, that the latter is angry with him.

 

“What?! No, I don’t!” Kyungsoo immediately replied, unintentionally he raised his volume, and straight away he corrected himself. Clearing his throat, though his heart rate is still increasing, he tried to speak for his self.

“No, Chanyeol. I don’t hate you.” Chanyeol’s expression lit up in just a second to hear Kyungsoo’s ‘confession’.

“Then, you love me?” He asked innocently, eyes glistening as Kyungsoo’s heartbeat increased, once again, to hear the word love coming from Chanyeol’s mouth.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks turn redder, (to tell you the truth, his face is) and immediately he walks away.

“Kyungsoo-ya! Wait for me!” Behind, Chanyeol walks and adjust his speed so he would walk beside Kyungsoo. He mumbled to himself while Chanyeol keeps on questioning him annoyingly cute, asking ‘Do you love me?’ repeatedly.

He shouldn’t really have this feeling, but Kyungsoo realize, his heartbeat increase even more with the word love that coming from Chanyeol’s mouth. 

 


 

teehee~ I decided to update my stories today :D

all three of them ^^ and by the way this story is almost ended :'(

only some chapters more and it will end :3

thanks for subscribing and commenting on this story xD

love you guys all <3