Magic World

With a little twist of Magic

 

Kyungsoo the black cat with huge eyes meowing in awe as he saw the magic world he has been wondering all this time. After while, Chanyeol has been hugging the cat gently and placed him on his chest; he has been the cat’s black fur and Kyungsoo purr in delight. The magic world is something similar to the human world, except that every people here has quite distinct look in which they tend to have pointy ears just like Chanyeol’s.

 

They have their own way to do their magic, some are using magic dust, some are using wands, some are using potions, and some are like Chanyeol, using fingers movement, and snaps to cast their magic. Kyungsoo’s cat eyes widened in amaze as he meowing to how this magic world is somewhat is very close to what he had kept in mind. He stared right through the one who has been hugging him, his cat eyes curiously eyeing Chanyeol’s movement as he bounced up and down.

Chanyeol replied the cat’s stare with grin, and somehow Kyungsoo’s heart flutters and he could feel himself blushes to see the grin plastered on the apprentice’s face. He doesn’t know why, nor he doesn’t sure, but Kyungsoo is quite attracted and submissive to that grin. He’s stubborn, but seeing that grin, he feels warm and he still strongly suggests himself that it’s not because he likes Chanyeol.

No, Kyungsoo, it’s not that you like him! Not the way you like Sehun! But wait, you don’t like Sehun either; you just adore him!’ the cat Kyungsoo thought in his mind.

 

He stares back to Chanyeol who’s still fast-walking, and he could feel his heart beat increases to see a trail of sweat running down Chanyeol’s side profile.

Oh, no, no, no… This heart beat is not the same with the one I felt towards Sehun, hell no!’ Kyungsoo shook his head, brushing Chanyeol’s hands with his cat fur; making the older one flinched because he’s ticklish.

“Wait for a while, Kyungsoo-ya. I promised you I’d be of responsible, don’t I?” Chanyeol said, still fast walking and looking straight, his serious expression was so attractive for Kyungsoo.

Along the way, Kyungsoo gave up in his own thought and stared hazily at Chanyeol’s perfect side profile. His pointy ears, his lips, his eyes, his brows, his jawlines, his chin, his forehead, and his dark-golden fluff hair. After a while, though he still not satisfied, he moved on to Chanyeol’s body feature. Under his plain black shirt, Kyungsoo could feel Chanyeol’s built body, his toned arms that are hugging him gently. A drop of Chanyeol’s sweat trickled on Kyungsoo’s nose, and though usually as an OCD-sufferer Kyungsoo always gets disgusted, now he doesn’t. Chanyeol’s sweat is interestingly addictive for Kyungsoo the cat; it’s tasteless and strangely aromatic.

 

Kyungsoo is not sure about his feelings towards Chanyeol anymore, the older one’s overly concerned face has flutters his heart. He is not sure if it’s because of the strange atmosphere the Magic world has got, or is it genuinely his feelings towards Chanyeol’s gorgeous self.

Wait did I just describes him as gorgeous?

“Meow!” Kyungsoo mewl in disagreement towards his own thought.

“Kyungsoo, are you okay?” Chanyeol stops for a while just to check on Kyungsoo, he raised one of Kyungsoo’s paws to check if Kyungsoo is all right. Kyungsoo’s heart fluttered once again to see how concerned Chanyeol is of him self; though it might be because Chanyeol feels responsible of Kyungsoo, yet Kyungsoo somewhat hopes for the older one to be acting like this because he has some special feelings towards Kyungsoo.

 

“Are you okay? Hang on just for a little while more, okay, I’ll take you to my mentor.” Chanyeol assures Kyungsoo, he kept one hand hugging Kyungsoo gently, and while another hand takes Kyungsoo’s paws and has it warm inside Chanyeol’s massive hand. Kyungsoo’s usual sheepishly heart-shaped smile shown on his cat face, instead making it a cute smile, he made a feline smirk instead. Chanyeol walking faster than before, he eager to receives advice from his mentor, Suho which now is inside the building before them.

Before Kyungsoo realizes, both of them have been arrived inside Suho’s office, with Chanyeol completely panic expression plastered on his face while his hand still holding on Kyungsoo’s paw gingerly and comfortingly. Though Kyungsoo is displeased of his appearance now as a cat, unconsciously he feels secured and he loves to be in this state with Chanyeol for the whole day.

“SUHO!” Chanyeol’s voice is interestingly loud that Suho has to flinch in dismay.

“What?! Couldn’t you be a bit quieter?” Suho shouts back, but once he faced the younger, his face turns softer to see Chanyeol’s frustrated expression. His face turns even softer when he sees the creature inside Chanyeol’s arms, that black cat with shiny fur, which eyes widened to see Suho.

 

“Is that, the one I met earlier?” Suho’s voice turns out raspy and gloomy at the same time. Chanyeol couldn’t find words came out his mouth so he just nodded in response to Suho’s question. Suho stares at Kyungsoo, slowly his hands started to approaches the small figure inside Chanyeol’s arms. Suho uses his hands and do some movements, clear, steady and solid moves. In just a while, Suho sighed, he seems to have some clue of what is happening to Kyungsoo.

“Chanyeol, let me ask you, what did you do to him just before his transformation became complete?” Suho asked while he turns Kyungsoo back to Chanyeol’s arms, in which Chanyeol receives carefully as if Kyungsoo is a very precious treasure for him.

“Let me think…” Chanyeol began his sentence. “I thought I thanked him for letting me stay at his apartment. But nothing happened” Chanyeol said innocently, it’s true, Kyungsoo haven’t changed yet since then.

“Isn’t there anything more?”

“Meow!” Kyungsoo joins in; he disagrees as he remembered Chanyeol was doing more than that.

 

“Ah, he doesn’t like what I did and so I used the second method of thanking” Again, Chanyeol answers quite calmly. He’s completely clueless of that second method has made Kyungsoo’s heartbeat increase rapidly. Suho’s suspicions than became true as he sighed a heavier and longer sigh.

“I think I know what happened to this man.” Suho suggests. “Kyungsoo, isn’t it? May I?” Suho gestured towards Kyungsoo the cat; the cat nods sheepishly.

“Chanyeol, I think you need to finished what you wanted to do to him.” Now it’s Chanyeol’s turn to be confused. What did he would do earlier?

“Thanking him…?” He asked to his mentor, gaining an agreement nods from the older as Kyungsoo hides his face in Chanyeol’s arms.

“Second method”

“Second method” Chanyeol repeats as he lift the cat up just to enable him to kiss the cat. Chanyeol giggles in between as Kyungsoo’s whiskers tickled his mouth, and Kyungsoo’s heartbeat increased rapidly all of sudden. The cat closed his eyes as Chanyeol’s soft kiss made him melt inside, and Kyungsoo finds Chanyeol’s kiss is addicting for him. Chanyeol seeing Kyungsoo closing his eyes, he smiled and also joins closing his own eyes.

 

After some moments Chanyeol feels the creature in his hands getting heavier, and as he flutters his eyes opened he saw the usual Kyungsoo, still with his cat ears and tails though. And the think that made Chanyeol’s eyes is as wide as Kyungsoo’s usual eye size is the fact that Kyungsoo is, . Suho clearly gawked to see the transformation and he definitely goes outside to get some clothes.

Soon as Kyungsoo opened his eyes, he was surprised to find himself came back to his human form. He jumped around to see the transformation, however he stunned as he realized himself is . He immediately covers himself, seeing Chanyeol is staring at him, his face turns bright red. Chanyeol knocked back to his senses, he covers Kyungsoo body with his own, hugging the smaller man tightly. “Ch-Chanyeol!”

 

“Hang on, Kyungsoo. I’m not seeing!” Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol hugging him tightly, trying to cover his body as Chanyeol shut his eyes close tightly. Both of them turns brightly red, hanging tight to each other’s body, Kyungsoo could hear the older one’s heart beating rapidly, in sync with his own. Chanyeol’s fast breathing on Kyungsoo’s sensitive ears make him sense a whole different feeling he never experienced before, his legs are trembling.

Just when Kyungsoo feels he is going to fall due to the trembling, Suho came in with a whole set of clothes just for Kyungsoo to wear. Interestingly, Suho’s choice of clothes is quite unique; a loose white dress just enough to cover Kyungsoo’s milky white thigh. Suho immediately passed the dress to Kyungsoo and shuts his eyes closed. Kyungsoo receives the clothes immediately just to wear it with a completely flushed red face and confusion plastered on his face.

 

“Suho, what kind of clothes is this!?” Kyungsoo shouted as he wore the white silk dress completely down to his knee. Suho and Chanyeol opened their eyes just to stare at how suitable the dress is for Kyungsoo. “Whoa” Chanyeol exclaims. Suho nods approvingly at his own choice of clothes for Kyungsoo. “Whoa, right? I just know it will suit him well”

 

“That’s not important now!” Kyungsoo exclaims, as his face turns red and warm.

“This… this is too revealing!” He covers his body just enough to make Suho knocked his senses back.

“That’s the only thing we have got for human with the size of you here… Ah, and by the way, I finally know what’s wrong with Kyungsoo thanks to you, Chanyeol.” Suho lying through his teeth while patting Chanyeol’s back just to send him back to his sense.

“What? Why? When?” Chanyeol replied, being knocked back to his senses forcefully from being absent-minded must have been shocking enough. Suho flick his finger on Chanyeol’s forehead, making the younger whined in agony.

 

“Pay attention. Kyungsoo, before you transformed into a cat, do you, by any chance, have some kind of issue with increased heartbeat?” Kyungsoo flinched as he listened to Suho’s question he doesn’t even sure about the heartbeat himself.

“I… I don’t know” He stuttered, his cat ears turned down while his cat’s tail waggles in frustration. Suho stares at Kyungsoo’s small figure before continue talking.

“Come on, Kyungsoo. I need your cooperation in this.” Suho said blatantly, with firm tone and serious face that Kyungsoo couldn’t resist being submissive to the wizard.

“O-okay… Yes, my heartbeat increase a bit…” Kyungsoo lied. Suho knows. Chanyeol is clueless. “A- a lot, I mean…”

Suho smiled to see the answer from the cute little young man in front of him; he nods in satisfaction to his own findings.

 

“So, Chanyeol, your magic has made him turns into a cat whenever his heartbeat increased rapidly” Suho concluded his analysis, leaving Kyungsoo covers his face in embarrassment, and Chanyeol still completely clueless. Seeing his student is completely oblivious of Kyungsoo’s a bit attraction of Chanyeol, Suho shook his head slowly. Smiling at the innocence of the tallest man of them all.

“Well, what are you waiting for more, Chanyeol? Go back to the earth and guard Kyungsoo until the spell broke!” Suho shoos both of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, without any hand movement a portal big enough for the two of them appears, which make Chanyeol exclaims excitedly.

“Whoa, Hyung. How did you manage to do that?? Teach me!” Chanyeol yells enthusiastically but was restrained after Kyungsoo tugged his hand cutely, with those big eyes he stared at Chanyeol, makes the taller one’s heart flutters.

“Ma-maybe later…” Chanyeol said eventually, following Kyungsoo into the portal quite obediently. Suho smiles fondly to see Chanyeol’s unusual reaction, being submissive towards the smaller man.

 


 

Teehee~ and so they kissed XD

and oops I'm so sorry... what had happened with my mind? >_<

Kyungsoo in a dress... *nosebleed* asdgfhajskakla

anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting on my story XD

so happy to have you guys all XD