One day's date

With a little twist of Magic

 

Kyungsoo is ready for the day, he had a cap put on, and also had his tail hidden inside his jeans. He wore a navy blue jumper since the day’s weather is quite cold it made himself shivering this morning. He had turned back into his normal human!Kyungsoo, thanks to Suho’s magic last night. Well, Suho came to his room with hands massaging his own temple, while Chanyeol grinning guiltily to see his mentor once again.

Suho puts another spell, which would make Kyungsoo’s curse turns worse (for Kyungsoo) but is still the best solution they could have obtained in the meantime. And the spell is, to have someone (in which, Chanyeol) to kiss the cat’s forehead to turn it back to Kyungsoo, now fully clothed. Why it would be worse for Kyungsoo? Because, now Kyungsoo don’t have any control of his heart from beating rapidly around Chanyeol anymore.

 

“Where are you going, Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked with his husky voice, he just woke up and rubs his eyes cutely, quite unmatched with his tall figure though. Chanyeol hugs his pillow tightly, unwilling to stood up to take a better look at what Kyungsoo is doing.

“Ah, you’ve waked up already.” Kyungsoo said without looking back at the taller figure; for some reasons he’s blushing.

“I- I’m going to go to library. You know, to do some research. It’s Sunday after all” Kyungsoo’s feels warmer though he was shivering until a second ago. It seems that he was reminded of how last night Chanyeol hugged him so tightly until he fast asleep comfortably.

“Can I tag along with you?” Chanyeol suggested, his voice still sounds like he really wants to sleep, opposing his own words to tag along with Kyungsoo to the library.

 

“N-no! I mean- you don’t have to tag along… I feel that I could be of responsibility of myself today.” Chanyeol pouts to hear the rejection, thus he immediately stand up despites his sleepiness. Chanyeol’s taller figure stumbled upon and end up hugging Kyungsoo from behind, making the shorter one flinched.

“You are my responsibility Kyungsoo…” The taller one said without having any other intention other than to tag along with Kyungsoo wherever he go. He surely didn’t hug Kyungsoo intentionally, yet deep inside he felt that Kyungsoo is his responsibility, with emphasize on his part.

 

Kyungsoo release himself from Chanyeol’s back hug quite immediately while biting his own lower lips, trying to restrain the curve which start to be apparent on both of the corner of his lips. Somehow, though it might be the cat’s mischief nature that starts to influence Kyungsoo, he finds Chanyeol’s possessiveness is quite cute and thus he intends to play with it.

“No, Chanyeol. You don’t have to take care of me today. Let’s say… It’s your day off today.” Kyungsoo smile devilishly to see Chanyeol’s disappointed expression before opening the door of his room.

“See you later, Chanyeol” He ends with a small, unapparent smirk on his face, satisfied to see Chanyeol childishly pouts.

 


 

 

Along the way to the library, Kyungsoo seems to be in a war with his self, and it’s about his devilish nature he find in himself just now. About how he think playing with Chanyeol’s heart is fun, about how he thinks that Chanyeol’s possessiveness is cute, about how exactly on earth he could find interest in Chanyeol’s self. The similar feeling he find on Sehun’s self. And now, to be faced with the younger boy in the library himself, somehow he felt the guilt inside his heart, crumbling his stomach upside down.

“Se-sehun!”

Sehun smiled to see the one he had been expecting since yesterday.

“Hyung! Where have you been?” Sehun said, he walked outside from the counter just to reach Kyungsoo with a relieved smile plastered on his face.

“I have been looking for you since yesterday! Wait here for a moment, I only worked for a half day today.” Sehun pats Kyungsoo’s shoulder and ran slightly to the employee’s locker to change his uniform. Kyungsoo’s mind is now racing to think that Sehun is actually looking for him since yesterday. Since Chanyeol dragged him before Sehun’s eyes, Sehun has been worrying of his self. Kyungsoo is happy to hear the words came from Sehun’s self, and he felt that his cat ears are moving inside his cap, his tails are also moving simultaneously.

 

Sehun reappears with his black stripes over greys sweater along with his white skinny trousers, which reveals his slender but inviting legs, matching with a pair of navy blue converse shoes. Kyungsoo was left speechless to see Sehun in his casual clothes; he was gawking to see how handsome Sehun is in real life, not that his life in the library is not real though.

“Sorry to make you wait, Hyung” Sehun smiled to see Kyungsoo’s mouth fell so cutely that he wants to squeeze the smaller man in front of him.

“Now, let’s go.” Sehun said as he grabs for Kyungsoo’s hand just to drag him nowhere without telling their destination.

“Hey, where are we going, Sehun-ah?” Kyungsoo asked as he was being dragged along the way, completely perplexed of what is going on right now. I mean, his dream boy, his Sehun, that Oh Sehun is actually wrapping his fingers around his hands, and dragging him along the way.

“I don’t know… Where do you want to go, Hyung?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened to think that Sehun is asking him out, his cat ears moving inexplicitly under his cap, he pulls his cap down just to hide the slightest movement that could sparks some unnecessary curiosity. Sehun smiles, his eye smile is so cute, and the fact that he rarely does this, makes Kyungsoo feels even more specialized. Sehun tightened his fingers around Kyungsoo's, intertwining them gently.

Then, he said “Let’s just follow our heart”

 


 

 

Let’s just follow our heart.

Really, it was what Sehun said to Kyungsoo earlier, and it is the cheesiest statement Kyungsoo ever heard, and the least expected to be heard from Sehun’s mouth. They end up walking along the nearby park, watching as some kids playing with the falling leaves of maple trees in front of them, disturbing the park cleaner who’s just doing his job.

“And we end up in the park.” Kyungsoo said, joking sarcastically.

“Well, I asked you where do you want to go, didn’t I?” Sehun looked down at his own feet as they sit on the bench, staring as if his shoes are the most interesting things at the moment.

 

“Not a bad choice, though.” ‘Especially when I’m with you.’ Kyungsoo keep the last part for himself, he’s not bold enough to flirt with the younger male. Sehun laughs softly, he actually is happy to hear that Kyungsoo is completely fine with his choice of place. Kyungsoo couldn’t help to smile as he sees Sehun being very cute simultaneously handsome, if that's even possible.

“Ah, wait for me here, Kyungsoo Hyung.” Sehun states as he stands up, he ran before Kyungsoo could ask the where about Sehun would go. Sehun’s long feet helps him just enough to increase his running speed, and Kyungsoo just smiled to see how light Sehun seem to ran around the park.

 

A moment later, Sehun came back with two waffles, one with Vanilla syrup and another one with Strawberry; he’s not running this time.

“Which one do you choose, Hyung?” Sehun asked as he hands Kyungsoo both of the waffles, asking the one who’s sitting on the bench to choose between the two flavors.

“You choose it for me.” Kyungsoo commands, he smiles warmly, opposing his full of authority tone of voice. Sehun looks back and forth between Vanilla and Strawberry, and decided to give Vanilla to Kyungsoo.

“I gave you this. It suits you better.” ‘Sweet’ Sehun thought, blushing just to think that he actually finds Kyungsoo is pretty sweet despites his older age. Kyungsoo blinks his eyes to see Sehun actually blushing, and somehow he gets the feeling that today is not just hanging out in the park. He began to think that this is actually a date, a day’s date, and he couldn’t hide his own flushed red face he took the Vanilla waffle from Sehun’s hand.

 

They fell silent once Sehun sat next to Kyungsoo, they finishes their waffle, enjoying the autumn breeze accompanied by the still-warm waffle. Soon as they have finished their waffle, Kyungsoo rubs his hands, trying to get the warmth come back to him once again. Kyungsoo is pretty vulnerable towards cold weather, and being a cat that couldn’t tolerate cold pretty well, helping him to be more susceptible towards coldness. Sehun sees Kyungsoo tried to warm his hands and he immediately grabs for Kyungsoo’s hands, pulling them just to put them inside his own pockets.

Once again, Kyungsoo blinks his wide eyes just to see the unexpected actions Sehun did. It was so unexpected to see that Sehun is actually grabbing his hands a lot today, not that he dislike it. Kyungsoo secretly smiles and put his head down, Sehun is also, remains silence and keep Kyungsoo’s hands wrapped inside his own. They spent the day, the date I mean, in the park, holding hands and ignoring their surrounding as some children joking around at them, even threw some golden fallen maple leaves at them. Kyungsoo feels content, unless until he saw someone he doesn’t expect to see. That tall figure he is familiar of, that dark blonde fluffy hair, those pointy ears, and not to mention, that beautiful eyes staring at him with the most hurtful expression the taller one could express.

 

And Kyungsoo’s heart fell just to see the misery smile plastered on Chanyeol’s face.

 


 

O_O EXO-K win their first award!! yeyyyyy ^^

and what did I just update...? so sorry chanyeolie oppa :p

but it's sesoo's day out >.< teehee~ I'm being meanie to my 2nd bias lol

okay, so.... I'm so happy EXO-K wins their awards xD I hope they could win MAMA too >3<

well we need to keep voting for them :)

anyway, thanks again to read, comment and subscribe to this story :D

I love you guys always! :*