_ _ _ Kyungsoo (guess what)

With a little twist of Magic

 

Chanyeol did a little magic, deep inside he really want to help Kyungsoo. He then cast a spell, in which to make him a bit braver, building confident in Kyungsoo himself. After he had done, Chanyeol pats the smaller man’s shoulder.

“With this, I’m sure you’ll be able to approach Sehun pretty well.” Kyungsoo nods, he is excited to hear what Chanyeol has said and so he grins cheerfully. Kyungsoo reaches for Chanyeol’s hands and shake them vigorously.

“Thank you, thank you very much!” Kyungsoo literally is jumping around enthusiastically.

 

He went out the booth with lighter steps than ever, ready to visit his regular Library in which contains Sehun in it. He couldn’t wait to be able to maybe, just maybe, confess to Sehun and start dating with the younger. Chanyeol snaps his finger twice, and the booth plainly fades away, including his cloak. Under his maroon cloak, he wore a plain black t-shirt match with white pants, looking completely handsome as he puts his hands in his pocket.

“Do Kyungsoo… What a cutie… Too bad I need to go back for my Wizard Inauguration” Chanyeol chuckled, he is happy that he’s able to help Kyungsoo, at the same time finishes his mission.

“Who said your mission is done already?” Suho’s voice was heard out of nowhere and Chanyeol choked himself in surprise.

“What?!” He shouted to no one in disbelief.

“You need to see what have you done to Do Kyungsoo, have you helped him successfully or not” With that, Chanyeol’s figure blurred. Apparently Suho uses transportation magic to relocate Chanyeol to Kyungsoo’s campuses.

 


 

 

“Kyungsoo Hyung! You came here again?” Sehun exclaims excitedly as he saw the shorter one appears on the encyclopedia section as always.

“Yeah, I’m here” Sehun smiles to see Kyungsoo looking at the books with that kind of looks on his face; the look every father has, as if he really care with the encyclopedias as his children. Never he found someone in the library to take a very good care of book like Kyungsoo does. Kyungsoo reaches out for a book he has been tailing since yesterday, but screw his height he cannot reach for the book he wants.

Sehun giggled to see Kyungsoo tiptoed without any result and so he volunteers himself to reach for the book. He stood behind Kyungsoo and reaches out his hand, easily he could get the book Kyungsoo desired for; it’s Classical Music Encyclopedia.

“Is it this one?” Sehun asked, smiles warmly towards Kyungsoo, while Kyungsoo remained frozen in the younger’s chest. Kyungsoo’s face reddened, his heart beating crazily that he afraid Sehun might hear it.

 

And exactly, Sehun saw Kyungsoo’s face turns bright red that he began to chuckled by himself, covering his mouth with the back of his palm, restraining his laughter of the cute yet oblivious Kyungsoo. At each beat of his heart, Kyungsoo feels weirder and weirder until he could feel something protruding from behind his back, and his head is itching around his crown of head. It’s just the right time that someone caught Kyungsoo’s hand and drags him, running away from the library just to find a public toilet and drags him in.

Kyungsoo was shocked, and the thing which makes him shocker is that the one been dragging him is the fortuneteller from earlier, and he was bewildered.

“Ch-Chanyeol, isn’t it?” His eyes widened to see the golden hair and pointy ears of the latter.

“I’m actually happy to know you still remember me, Kyungsoo. But now that’s not so important.” Chanyeol smiles awkwardly; the usual smile he shows when he knew he has made a mistake. Watching Kyungsoo seems to be still unaware of his condition, Chanyeol snaps his fingers, and a mirror appears.

 

And now, Kyungsoo seems to be at the utmost shock; in the mirror he sees himself, but with some features he isn’t familiar of. A pair of black cat ears and a black tail seems to protruding from his .

“What the hell-?” Kyungsoo gawking by himself, he tries to pull the cat ears but it won’t fell of, and it was quite hurtful too. He tried to waggle his cat’s tail and ears, and they move according to Kyungsoo’s will. Finally he knew, it’s part of his body now.

 

Kyungsoo faced Chanyeol angrily, but was surprised to see Chanyeol staring hazily at him; Chanyeol’s face was red.

“What are you thinking of?!” Kyungsoo shouted as he sees the taller one’s unusual expression.

No-nothing” Chanyeol stuttered, he was caught to have a weird look on Kyungsoo, thus he was getting nervous at the same time excited. Nobody never get excited to see Kyungsoo himself, moreover to see Kyungsoo in cat ears and tails; and they are real.

 

“Goodness, what have you done to me, Chanyeol?!” Kyungsoo asked the taller one while eyeing himself on the mirror. He touches his tail, caressing it as if it’s a pet, but he could actually feel the touch of his tails and he finally assured, the tail is a part of Do Kyungsoo now. Chanyeol who has regained his senses back, started to composure his energy to call for Suho, with the same technique Suho contacted him earlier. He concentrates, and waved his hands in front of the mirror he made, and in a blink of an eye, Suho’s face appeared slowly, blurry at first but became more focused.

 

“Suho!” Suho who was having his afternoon tea choked on himself to see the sudden appearance of iris message Chanyeol sends. He wiped his mouth with his napkin, and tried to compose himself. But his efforts are worthless after seeing Kyungsoo in cat ears and tails; same reaction as Chanyeol, Suho’s face turns bright red right ater.

“Ya, Park Chanyeol! What are you doing in the earth?! Why you suddenly have ‘that’?!” Chanyeol’s face reddened at Suho’s remarks that unconsciously he started to shouts back; a battle of shouting is about to happen.

 

“I-I don’t suddenly have ‘this’!! He-he was my last mission!!” Chanyeol shouts, at the same time trying to explain in the most logical way Suho could ever understand. Suho’s expression changed variedly, from flushed, to shocked, to fear, to gloom.

“Let me guess, you forget to apply what I said earlier and put on direct magic, don’t you?” Then it’s Chanyeol’s turn to change his expression variedly in panic, and his turmoil of expressions end by the constantly death pale of his face color.

“Shoot…”

 

Suho face palmed, Chanyeol stares at Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo… widened his eyes in confusion.

“What? What happened to me?” Chanyeol turns his eyes from Kyungsoo, guilt accumulated in his heart, and some of it leaking out, making the shorter guy suspicious of Chanyeol’s weird act.

“Hey~ What happened to meee?! Change me back!” Kyungsoo plead in desperation. Chanyeol sighed; he knew Kyungsoo would not be happy of his explanation.

“I’m sorry, Do Kyungsoo.”

 

“Why? Why are you sorry?” Chanyeol’s guilt is really apparent from his voice and his eyes, he doesn’t dare to look at Kyungsoo anymore and turned his head down.

“He made a mistake, mister. On behalf of his tutor, I also state my apology to you” Suho replied for Chanyeol.

“What mistake??” Kyungsoo still cannot grasp of the situation he’s in right now.

“So you see, mister Park Chanyeol here is a soon-to-be wizard and he’s supposed to have his final assignment, which apparently is to help you.” Until here, Kyungsoo nods without having much complaint of the somehow irrational explanation.

 

“However, Chanyeol forgets about what I told him to not do, and apparently the effect is seen in you” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in fear, his lips parted and closed for several times, he’s speechless. So the appearance of his cat ears and cat’s tails is not something because of his own fault, actually. Instead, it’s all because of Chanyeol’s mistakes, and he’s boiling inside.

“What the heck, Chanyeol!!!” Kyungsoo shouts angrily, he jumped on the taller man, Chanyeol immediately backed up to the corner of the wall, being locked by Kyungsoo’s presence.

 

“You need to change me back!! Right now!” Kyungsoo commands. This time also, Suho’s voice replacing Chanyeol’s replies.

“Apparently, and unfortunately, Kyungsoo-ssi, none can be any of help to cast off the magic, Chanyeol need to do a bit of research on that…” Suho tried to close his eyes shut while explaining calmly, he cannot bear to see Kyungsoo in cat ears and tail, he’s just too cute.

“What should I do then??” Kyungsoo whined, he looks down gloomily; both his ears and tail are also turning down with his mood. Suho didn’t reply, he doesn’t even dare to see. And though Chanyeol is excited, he restrains himself just to pat Kyungsoo’s shoulder gently.

“I will be of responsibility”

 


 

lol cat!Kyungsoo is here =v= trolololol

well apparently... this might be my last update for the next 2 weeks T_T

have to do some works overseas... OTL

don't know whether I'll have the time (or connection) there >_<"

however I promise I'll update soon as I got back! ^v^

again, I never bored to see comments from you guys

also to see new subscribers >v< yayy

thank you all <3

let's love Chansoo more teehee~