So it might not be one-sided...

With a little twist of Magic

 

Kyungsoo is now wearing a hat, and he snugs his tail back into his pants, it feels ticklish though. Chanyeol is walking beside him, trying as best as he could to protect Kyungsoo from behaving like a real cat, because it’s the curse, basically. Kyungsoo starts craving for fishes, he starts to be attracted and curious at everything, he starts to be afraid of waters, and every other thing cat usually does.

Kyungsoo finds it annoying; Chanyeol finds it interestingly cute, though. And doesn’t have the mood to meet Sehun or to study at college for the day, Kyungsoo decided to go home.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo asked to Chanyeol in front of his shared apartment. Apparently Jongin is still in school while Baekhyun is having his part time job in the Coffee shop near the apartment.

“I’m supposed to take responsibility of you, am I not?” Chanyeol carefully said.

“Point taken.” Kyungsoo answers, Chanyeol grins excitedly.

“But that doesn’t mean you need to live inside my apartment, though” Chanyeol’s expression turns gloomy, he pouts awkwardly cute, doesn’t match with his height, though. Kyungsoo looked up to see Chanyeol being cute with his pout, and somehow his heart starts to flutter.

“O-okay, you can live with me. But no touching or anything else!” Chanyeol’s expression lightened a bit.

“A-and! Please find about how I could turn back to my old self!” Chanyeol cupped Kyungsoo’s face, and his cheek, making the shorter one blushing in embarrassment.

“What do you think you’re doing, Chanyeol?!” Chanyeol was dumbfounded to find Kyungsoo is shouting at him, his facial expression changed, and in a single glance we could know, Chanyeol is confused.

“I’m thanking you, of course.” He said casually, and Kyungsoo was about to melt down out of embarrassment, he remained silent as he enters his apartment, followed by humming Chanyeol.

“It’s a normal culture in Magic World” He murmurs quietly, yet Kyungsoo with his cat’s ears have doubled ability of any human’s hearing and he exactly heard that.

He turned to face Chanyeol and glares, though his heart is now beating uncontrolledly due to the older one’s action.

“Just, don’t ever thanking me again like that” Chanyeol’s frowned face turns into a big grin, his eyes glistening, his pointy ears perked up excitedly.

“So how about another method of thanking?” He suggested as the both of them walking into the kitchen; actually it’s Kyungsoo who walks into the kitchen and Chanyeol just follows the shorter one wherever he goes.

“What kind of method?”

“This one” Chanyeol grabs on Kyungsoo’s shoulder abruptly clearing the gap between the two; now they are clumped on each other. Kyungsoo’s eyes turns wider and he could feel his heart beating faster than before he feels he’s going to explode. Chanyeol’s lips are just an inch further than his, and Kyungsoo closed his eyes tight though he doesn’t clenched his lips, he’s not sure why he would let his lips fall apart just like he usually do.

10, 20, 30 seconds have past and Kyungsoo curiously opened one of his eyes, realizing that Chanyeol’s lips don’t crashed with his. He was dumbfounded as he sees Chanyeol and the whole of his apartment turns into jumbo sized and he’s looking at those things as if he’s a tiny little ant.

“Meow” He called Chanyeol who’s looking at him with the most frightful eyes he’s ever seen. And he froze. What did he just say? Meow? He’s mewing??

“Kyungsoo, I think I need to bring you somewhere…” Chanyeol said as he picked up Kyungsoo from Kyungsoo’s pile of worn clothes. His hands reaching on Kyungsoo’s waist, making the younger one who just realized that he’s no longer human to purr. Chanyeol bring Kyungsoo close to his chest, hugging the black furred cat gently as he flicks his finger, and of course, a portal opened before the two. Therefore, with Kyungsoo on his chest, Chanyeol jumped into the portal and Kyungsoo watches in fear as he sees the portal closed behind them.

 


 

 

Today is surprisingly the most unrealistic day of Oh Sehun’s life. He is working in the library as usual, he is organizing the book as usual, he is living his life as usual, and he also meet someone who has been his ray of sunshine these past months, Do Kyungsoo, he learn the other’s name. Some months ago, Sehun was yawning as usual, uninterested with his own work as a librarian.

Sehun is forced to work as a librarian, to keep his pocket money shortage stabilized. He lives such a hard life; with his twin Xi Luhan coming back to his life a week ago. Their parents divorced right after the twin was born, and his father took Sehun and raised him in Korea while Luhan was taken by his mother to be raised in Beijing, China.

Sehun learns that his and Luhan’s mother died last week and so Luhan came to Seoul just to live with his separated twin; Sehun. And his life became harder than ever. Living with his father alone has been hard, yet now Luhan came to his life and Sehun has to work part-timely to keep his own pocket money. It was rainy that day, and Sehun sighing to see not many people visiting the library, as usual.

 

He went to the musical book section to do clean up, and he was kind of amazed to see the thickness of the books there. He was almost sure no one will want to visit this section in most times, moreover it’s raining outside. So Sehun decided to have a nap, sitting on the carpeted floor, resting his shoulder on the bookshelf, changing position just to make himself in comfort. He was just closing his eyes before he feels some little fingers running through his cheeks, he giggles to think that it has to be some children getting annoyingly mischievous.

Sehun’s smile fade when the little fingers start to pinch his cheeks, dragging his cheeks to many directions. It’s not hurtful, but he finds it pretty annoying and thus he catches the hands, pulling the owner of the hands to his side. He felt some weight crashed into him and he flutters his eyes opened while saying, “Gotcha”.

Sehun was thinking that it might just be a mischievous little kid that has nothing to do, and was too bored that he visits the musical book section.

 

He froze to see a boy, who might be in his college, his hands still in Sehun’s possession. Eyes widened in surprise, pink tint rose to his fluffy cheeks, his red plump lips separated in shock. His eyes stared right through Sehun’s, and some butterflies seem to have been flying around Sehun’s stomach. The smaller boy struggles himself out from Sehun’s grip and immediately ran out of the library with face bright red.

Sehun was stunned, froze for some moment before he finally burst out laughing at how red the boy’s face is. Since that day, he began eyeing the smaller boy, and he found that the boy is a regular visitor of the library, especially the musical books section. Every time that boy came, Sehun would take a slight look to the musical books section just to find the boy is smiling brightly as if he found a new knowledge every time he came to that specific section. It takes Sehun a week to finally know the boy’s name from hard search through the library’s database. His name is Do Kyungsoo.

And it takes about another week for Kyungsoo to finally braved himself to talk to Sehun, calling his name for help. He was searching for Pororo musical book, and he couldn’t find it in the music book section so he asked for Sehun’s assistance. Seeing Kyungsoo’s eagerness in searching the children book inside the musical section, Sehun unconsciously giggled to found the smaller guy blushing of his own question. From there, Kyungsoo regularly talked to Sehun and thus made acquaintance with him.

 

Sehun doesn’t know that his life has changed since Kyungsoo came to him, since he found the small boy that regularly visits library. Sehun doesn’t even realize himself that he’s starting to feels Kyungsoo’s presence, he’s starting to appreciate the older one’s voice calling for his name, he’s starting to smile by himself just to think Kyungsoo is there in library, and even bother to seek for Sehun’s assistance each and every time Kyungsoo come to the library.

But just now, Sehun was sure that the older one was being dragged away by someone tall, freakishly tall, and blond, with almost pointy ears. And he doesn’t sure but he thinks he sees something weird and different from Kyungsoo usual self. For him, Kyungsoo is cute like a toddler but just now, he looks even cuter that it makes him somehow giggles by himself. It was just a flash, so Sehun doesn’t sure himself about what’s different from Kyungsoo’s usual self, but he knew his heart flutters a bit; well, Kyungsoo was 10 times cuter than usual.

 

He might not realize it, but he’s worried of Kyungsoo. He worried to the extent he went for Jongin and Baekhyun that afternoon when they just came in.

“Finally, you two have come!” Sehun exclaims to the two, though he doesn’t even know their names.

“Ah, you’re Kyungsoo’s-“ Baekhyun shuts Jongin’s mouth with one of his hand, he kept in mind that he needs to control Jongin’s uncontrollable mouth and his endless babbling of unnecessary words.

“Seems you have been expecting for us, is there anything we could help you with?” Baekhyun immediately asked Sehun, since the younger’s expression seems to be concerned.

And so, Sehun hurriedly told them that afternoon’s incident in which a stranger that even Sehun never knew is dragging Kyungsoo away all of sudden. Both Baekhyun and Jongin join in Sehun’s concerned expression. Though the three of them looks concerned, deep inside Sehun is the most concerned, and somehow Baekhyun smiles queerly to see the possibility of Kyungsoo’s replied feelings.

 


 

And soooo after more than 2 weeks of hiatus... I came back :')

I'm so happy to begin posting my stories again :D

And now it's time for some Sesoo moments *teehee

Chansoo, Sesoo, which one do you like best? ^^

Thanks and welcome for new subs and also thanks for your comments :)

I'm so longing to post my stories for you guys <3

Love ya!