Lies

With a little twist of Magic

 

The moment Chanyeol and Kyungsoo teleported back to Kyungsoo’s shared apartment, Baekhyun and Kai have been waiting for them. They were shocked to see Kyungsoo and the other guy appeared all of a sudden in front of their apartment, out of nowhere. Luckily, Sehun has just gone home, and it was by Baekhyun’s request since it’s nighttime already.

 

“Where have you been, Kyungsoo Hyung?” Jongin asked worriedly, he reached for Kyungsoo and hugged the smaller one, pulling him further from Chanyeol’s side. Meanwhile Jongin was shocked of Kyungsoo’s appearance (while laughing at Kyungsoo’s white silk dress), in which his cat ears and tail are real, Baekhyun stared at the tallest one in the room.

“Who are you?” He asked bluntly, with almost a piercing tone he asked Chanyeol about his identity. Chanyeol sighed; he doesn’t know how to get out of this situation. Earlier Suho said not to reveal his identity to anyone, besides Kyungsoo. It’s Suho himself that told Kyungsoo about Chanyeol’s identity, and so it doesn’t count. Chanyeol is safe.

 

But now, he doesn’t sure himself. Chanyeol sighed gloomily, looking down to the floor of Kyungsoo’s apartment while Baekhyun keeps on bickering him about his identity. Seeing Chanyeol being desperate, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to feel pity of him.

What should I do?’ Kyungsoo asked to no one but himself.

 

Unknowingly, Kyungsoo seemed to have grown a lot more interest in Chanyeol that he, in fact, is worried and concerned of Chanyeol’s situation right now.

“Enough, Baekhyun Hyung. He’s…”

Baekhyun and Jongin turned to face Kyungsoo, anticipating the next explanation from the now cat-eared-and-tailed Kyungsoo.

“He’s my long lost cousin” That’s it. Kyungsoo lied. It’s not that it’s the first big lie Kyungsoo has ever said to his best friends Jongin and Baekhyun, but it is the first risky yet believable lie for them.

 

Both Jongin and Baekhyun start to believe that Chanyeol is Kyungsoo’s long lost cousin along the beautifully made up explanation that Kyungsoo has managed.

“And so, Chanyeol here is now officially moving into my, I mean, our apartment.” Kyungsoo finishes his lie with a little awkward smile; he really is lying through his teeth.

“So how about your cat ears and tail, hyung?” Jongin asked, seems that the whole issue of cat compartments on Kyungsoo’s self couldn’t kill the curiosity of the Kim Jongin pretty easily.

“Gosh, you’re being even more curious than a cat, don’t you Jong?” Kyungsoo asked, annoyed by the fact that he couldn’t made up the reasons yet.

“This is common in our family line, though.” Chanyeol continues. “It seems that our ancestor might have done wrong with some cats that we got the curse.”

The three of them immediately turn their head towards Chanyeol; they are completely shocked. Kyungsoo knows that it was just a lie, but the charisma flown out within the time Chanyeol lied has make the three of them actually believe the lie, including Kyungsoo.

 

“Right, Kyungsoo-ya?” Chanyeol reassure Kyungsoo with his grin, and Kyungsoo’s heart skips a beat for maybe the tenth time today. Kyungsoo is very submissive towards Chanyeol’s grin, though he isn’t pretty sure about it.

“Y-yeah” Kyungsoo replied sheepishly.

“I also did changed like Kyungsoo last year when I was his age.” Chanyeol keeps on lying while Jongin and Baekhyun completely trust him in the end, nodding their head until it was like a bobble head puppet.

“Well it has been late, and you have just travelled from a far, far away country overseas, I suppose.” Baekhyun concluded their evening. “I’m sorry to have keep you here to ridiculously questioning on your identity. Please treat our apartment as your home; be as comfortable as possible” Baekhyun ended his welcoming speech to the newest member of their apartment; Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah, so for now you could use Kyungsoo hyung’s bathroom to take a bath, Chanyeol hyung” Jongin suggests, or to be exact, commands the older one to take a bath. “You can treat Kyungsoo’s room as your room too” Jongin finishes with a playful grin.

“What? Who said-“ Kyungsoo was shocked by the fact that Chanyeol is going to be in a room with him, he couldn’t handle Chanyeol’s grin just now, and he wasn’t so sure he could handle it anymore.

“He’s your cousin, hyung. You should take responsibility of him. Now go and show him your room!” Jongin said mischievously while pushing Kyungsoo’s back towards Chanyeol; in which, successful in making Kyungsoo bumped into Chanyeol’s self.

“Whoa, be careful” Chanyeol said as his hands catches for Kyungsoo’s not-so-surprisingly-light body. Kyungsoo’s tail and cat ears stood up in amazement as Chanyeol’s arm stretching out to catch him, somehow it sends a jolt towards his whole body and so he blushed.

“L-let’s go into my room” ‘Oh , that sounds so wrong’ Kyungsoo said as he tugged Chanyeol’s shirt and dragged him into his room. Both of them walked into Kyungsoo’s room, leaving Jongin and Baekhyun to stare at each other, suppressing the laughter.

 

“I don’t know you’re that good at lying” Kyungsoo said as he closed his bedroom door.

“Am I?” Chanyeol obliviously asked, he was about to sit on Kyungsoo’s bed before Kyungsoo really smacked his shoulder. “Ouch! What did you do that for?” Chanyeol asked, then he gently played his finger towards Kyungsoo’s cat ears.

“No one has ever sit on my bed before taking a bath! And you’re not an exception!” Kyungsoo, being an OCD sufferer, don’t want anyone, including Chanyeol to sit on his bed, his own bed.

“But I never take a bath in the magic world…” Chanyeol said rather innocently that Kyungsoo face palmed his self.

“Seriously, Chanyeol? Gosh, shoot me in the head” Kyungsoo said as Chanyeol nodding vigorously.

“Would you teach me how?” Kyungsoo want to shake his head really bad to the imagination of him, bathing the taller man in front of him.

 


 

 

And here they are, in the bathroom of Kyungsoo’s room, Chanyeol half- with towel covering his lower part of his body while Kyungsoo rubbing the older one’s back with sponge and soap.

“I am never ever ever doing this for the second time, okay? You should watch and learn!” Kyungsoo said to the older one, he blushed while saying so, he felt so guilty towards Sehun though he doesn’t really know why he would felt so. Chanyeol on the other hand, was humming a song, which Kyungsoo guessed to be the refrain of ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow’ happily.

The older one seem to be innocently happy, too innocent maybe, just enough to make Kyungsoo feel even guiltier. And so Kyungsoo is done with the back side of Chanyeol, and is ready to moving on to the front side of the older man when he realized that he’s blushing even more he think he couldn’t continue on and so he rinse the back with warm water.

 

“D-done. Now you know the way to take a bath, don’t you Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo finds himself to be a little bit disappointed to not being able to bath Chanyeol completely and he stuttered, shocked to think a not so innocent thought.

“How about the front side then?” Chanyeol asked, he turned just to see the smaller one, his face completely clueless of Kyungsoo’s inability to think clearly; Chanyeol thought the red tint on the shorter one’s face is due to the heat.

 

“W-what? No, you don’t- Argh!” Kyungsoo stuttered while his face turns bright red just to the thought. His cat ears moving impatiently, his tail turns upward strictly and tensely.

“Are you okay, Kyungsoo-ya?” Chanyeol asked rather innocently, he approaches Kyungsoo, some trail of water trickled down from his side profile, again. Thus Kyungsoo turns redder than before, his heartbeat increased to the point that he feels he would not be able to stay back and just patiently waiting for Chanyeol to touch him.

“Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol doesn’t helping with his deep voice, unintentionally trying to tease the shorter one’s patient, only helps with the rapidly increased heartbeat, and once again for the night, poof! Kyungsoo turns into a cat once again.

 

Oh, gosh…

 


 

Helloo ^^ having lots of Kyungsoo feels lately >_< I think I have made some plots for oneshots of Kyungsoo/everyone

But I will wait till those plots are completely ready to be made, then I'll post it in AFF lol :D

Anyway... It's Chansoo moment! xD <3

But don't worry, our Sesoo heart will be cured in the next chapter~ teehee :p

Thanks for commenting and subscribing guys ^^

love you all :*