To the Right One(s) Part I

With a little twist of Magic

 

 

Kyungsoo’s heart beating fast as he waits for Sehun in the café across the library Sehun worked in. Kyungsoo take a sip of his cup of Latte before the bell of the café chiming; telling the occupants that someone has just walked into the café. Someone none other than Oh Sehun, the one that Kyungsoo had been waiting for, the one who wears a brown knitted coat, complete with a matching shawl curling on his neck. Sehun smiled right away when he finds Kyungsoo with his black cap, sitting on one of the table near the windows. Kyungsoo waved his hands so that Sehun would see him, which in fact is not necessarily needed since Sehun already spot him even from the first time he stepped into the café.

 

Sehun sat on the seat across Kyungsoo’s, opened his coat and untangling his shawl. Just then Sehun finally recognize there’s something different from Kyungsoo today, he seems to be sad and not as cheerful like he always is.

“What’s the matter, Kyungsoo hyung?” Sehun asked worriedly as he reaches forward to his hyung, grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand and rubs the back of his palm to make him feels at ease.

“I want to confess something to you, Sehun-ah” Kyungsoo said warily; and well, we should have known by then, that it was not a love confession.

“I know you will be freaked out, but I’m still who I am.” Kyungsoo said as he leans closer to Sehun, it was so close that Sehun could feel Kyungsoo’s breathe grazing on his cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo slightly opened his cap just to reveals his cat ears; in which Sehun’s eyes turn wider to see them moving according to Kyungsoo’s will.

“Is that… even real?” Sehun managed to ask Kyungsoo, no longer gawking and retrieved from his shocked state.

“This is because of a curse, Sehun-ah.” Kyungsoo smiled bitterly at his dongsaeng. Kyungsoo knew that he must not behave like this in front of someone who is younger than him, moreover in front of Sehun. However, Kyungsoo couldn’t resist to show his bitter smile, it’s not what he had planned either. 

“And now, I need to confess another thing to you”

 

 

 


 

 

 

“So, are you moving back to where you come from, Chanyeol-ah?” Baekhyun asks the latter one as he wraps his arms around Jongin; who has been playing with his phone.

“Yeah, you can put it like that.” Chanyeol smiles hastily while he finishes packaging his things. Though it was only been approximately 3 to 4 days in the apartment, Chanyeol sure had a lot of things to be packed.

“Don’t you need to bid Kyungsoo hyung farewell first, hyung?” Jongin innocently asked Chanyeol, making the taller one stops in the middle of the packing progress.

“…I think that’s okay, Jongin-ah. I will send him e-mails when I get there.”

 

Baekhyun is eyeing the taller male who had been putting a quite unhappy face since today’s morning. Not to mention that he had also eyeing his best friend Kyungsoo, and found the similar expression on his face. Except Kyungsoo’s is more to nervous and confused at the same time, while Chanyeol’s is more to sadness and rejection.

“What exactly had happened with you two, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun questioned their new friends, somehow he suspect that Chanyeol has a completely different reason to move out from the apartment.

 

Chanyeol freezes to hear the question; he stood there uncomfortably when Kyungsoo went into the apartment with a face of guilty and anxiety.

“Where are you going, Chanyeol?” Chanyeol’s heart sank to see Kyungsoo’s face, as well as to hear Kyungsoo’s voice. His determination to go back to magic world was once again being sunk down to the earth. Seeing Chanyeol with briefcases, Kyungsoo knew that Chanyeol is going to move out from the apartment, and so he grabs the older one’s wrist and went out of the apartment. Inside the apartment, left Jongin and Baekhyun, eyes blinking confusedly.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Kyungsoo asked rather angrily at the older one for moving out from the apartment without even informing him about that.

“…How about you, Kyungsoo? Have the curse been lifted?” Chanyeol asked in return hazily, he doesn’t seem to be focused at all. Kyungsoo sighed; he makes sure that there is no one in the aisle before removing his cap. Chanyeol’s eyes widened in horror, as he saw the cat ears are still there, complete with the tail that is emerging from Kyungsoo’s behind.

“But I thought-… Don’t tell me you haven’t confess yet.”

 

Kyungsoo smiles innocently before saying anything, he looks right into Chanyeol’s eyes, lips curling forming a beautiful heart-shaped smile.

“I haven’t confessed to the one I love, but I did confess to Sehun. I said that I used to love him.” Kyungsoo leans closer in a cute manner, making Chanyeol’s heart beating faster.

“What? I don’t under-…Oh.” Chanyeol stopped talking in the middle of his sentence, finally realizing what Kyungsoo meant.

“So who is it that you love? Another human?” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes to Chanyeol’s obvious question as he grabs for the latter one’s hands.

“Want to find out?”

 

Chanyeol’s face reddened to hear Kyungsoo being all-tease once again, his hands on Chanyeol’s are warm even Chanyeol thought he would be melted.

“Chanyeol-ah. I love you.” Kyungsoo confesses his love in a firm tone. At first Chanyeol thought that Kyungsoo might be wrong as nothing’s happened, but seeing Kyungsoo’s confident smile, he began to feel at ease.

“You know about my answer, Kyungsoo; I love you.” Chanyeol smiles lovingly to his Kyungsoo.

“I’ve said it once and I will say it even thousands of times; I love you.” As Kyungsoo smiles and hugs Chanyeol; the cat ears slowly disappear, the waggling cat’s tail also starts to be vanished into thin air.

 

Chanyeol exclaims in complete happiness, cheering on Kyungsoo as he hugs him; lifting the younger one from the ground and spins Kyungsoo’s self in circle.

“You did it, Kyungsoo. You did it!” Chanyeol smooched the younger one’s now reddened cheeks in joy; Kyungsoo’s curse had finally been lifted up. The both of them are grinning to each other gladly, smiling and cuddling as if they own the world. Kyungsoo tiptoed a little bit just to reach for Chanyeol’s reddened lips, kissing them gently as he closed his eyes. Chanyeol responds by leaning forward, helping Kyungsoo so that he wouldn’t need to tiptoeing too much that it could hurt the younger’s foot.

“Congratulations, the both of you. But you need to stop”

 

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was shocked to hear Suho’s voice through the empty hallway, they immediately, regretfully, released each other’s lips just to search for the source of Suho’s voice. They found nothing but a mirror picturing Suho’s smirk, mischievous face plastered on the magician’s face while looking at them. Alongside Suho’s smirk, there are Chanyeol’s questioned look, and Kyungsoo’s embarrassed look on each of their faces.

“What? Did I said something wrong?” Suho asked, grinning mischievously.

“Anyway, Chanyeol-ah. You’re going to have your inauguration tonight, okay.” Chanyeol’s face lit up a bit, but it immediately change into his notorious questioned looks once again.

 

“Thanks, but I don’t understand at all, Suho. Kyungsoo did confessed his love, but the curse wasn’t lifted at all. But when we confessed to each other, the curse have been lifted!” Chanyeol tilted his head cutely, he is not acting dense or what, but sometimes he really could be half-witted like this. Kyungsoo sighed at how his lover is handsome and cute, but so overly oblivious at such things; while Suho also joined him sighing heavily.

“Would you care to explain things to my ridiculously ignorant disciple, Kyungsoo-ssi?” Kyungsoo smiled to hear Suho’s permission.

“My pleasure, Suho-ssi. I’ll be taking our leave then” Suho nods in agreement, Chanyeol looks back and forth between them, a big question mark still plastered on his face as Kyungsoo dragged him back to the apartment.

 

“What are these about, Kyungsoo-ya?” Chanyeol keeps on badgering Kyungsoo who had dragged him, and walked in front of him. Chanyeol was about to ask the younger one for maybe the tenth time, but instead he bumped into Kyungsoo who had stop walking.

“Ouch, what’s wrong-“ Chanyeol freezes. Kyungsoo also freezes. They freezes to see someone they didn’t expect to come to the apartment, waiting in front of the door and blocking their way into the apartment. And he was Oh Sehun; that’s why Kyungsoo freezes.

“That’s wrong…” Chanyeol whispered from behind Kyungsoo, who’s now smacking the taller man’s shoulder in reply.

 

 

 


 

teehee~ another update tonight xD

anyway, this story is going to end soon ;_;

but don't worry, I have another plot coming right up!

it's not chansoo nor sesoo though... guess who/kyungsoo? >.<

thanks for my loyal subscribers and your comments :')

you guys really made my day xD

credit of the pict. : caibaibai via tofudonut @ tumblr :)