October 2. Busy Bees

October.

Aigo. What time is it? I blinked and winked at the wall clock across me. Omona! I must've drank too much last night at Ez's party. 

My body quiverred the moment I put both my feet on the floor. Ugh. I hate this feeling, but, must.go.to.work.

But this, this feeling, i feel like vomitting, this is weird. Uh-oh wait a minute... Where's my phone? It's ringing like hell.

I walked to where the ringing sound was.... Ah. This. Here you go... I slid my hand inside my bag just above my dresser. 

"hello love!" i spoke with my bedroom voice.

"love, you just woke up? Ne?" he asked souding worried.

"yes love, was I that drunk last nigh? I feel like this hangover is gonna kill me." I exclaimed.

"well, yeah, you know when Kangin's there, drinks don't spare! Kkkk!" Teuk still managed to give of a joke even though I was in a bad state. Aigo.

"seriously love, if you can't don't force yourself to go to work, i'll call your boss instead." he continued. 

"ani love, I can do this, i'll just report after lunch, i just need some more rest..." bye for now love. Take care okay? I'll text you as soon as I wake up. Love you." Click. Call ended.

"what just happened to her?" Teuk thought as he got up from where he was seated. 

He got the remote and the tv, still thinking what you drank hard last night that made you feel soooo bad. 

He the got his phone and called his manager. 

"Hyung, do I have any schedule this morning?" Teuk asked.

"wait i'll go check." his manager said on the other line "teuk, hmmm you have a recording later after lunch then a radio guesting later tonight, don't worry i'll pick you up there. Okay?" he said.

"ah hyung, dont pick me up anymore, i'll go check on (your name) first, she's not feeling well, just text me the place of the recording, i'll bring my car. Thanks hyung!" 

"arasso, okay i'll see you then." End of coversation. 

Great. I can visit love first. Teuk went to the kitchen and grabbed whatever was available to eat and rushed immediately to the shower and took a quick bath. 

He check on the time. 9.30 am. I still have time. Aja! 

Hmmm let's see... What should I bring to make her feel well? He thought hard and stopped at the nearest convenience store.

He went down his car and wore a cap and his fave pair of aviators. There won't be many buyers at this time, i hope no onewould notice me. 

He pulled open the door and went straight to the fruit section grabbed some oranges and apples. Okay! This should do, lets see what else? As he looked across he saw that one favorite food you were craving for almost a month now, poptarts (chocolate chip cookie flavor) there!!!! He then straight and got like around 5 boxes of it. 

Done! He said to himself and went to the nearest cashier. Lucky him, he wasn't recognized by anyone. 

He rushed back to his car and drove as fast as he can to your place. 

A sudden warmth surrounded your entire body. What is this? Has the aircon turned off? You slowly opened your eyes and was surprised by who was staring immensely at you. Teuk. His eyes and his killer dimples beam at your now then shocked face. 

"love!" you shouted. But instead of Teuk jump in fright he held on to you more, leaned and hugged you tight. 

"are you okay?" he whispered near your ear, you felt his breath underneath your skin. 

"uh.. Ummm yeah. But you shocked me! I told you i'll call you later. Oh love, i know your one busy bee, you shouldn't have bothered to come and visit me." I said and hid my face under my pillow.

Teuk got up and sat at the end of the bed. "it's okay, what's important is that i'm here, i want to check on you and perhaps drive you to yur office later." he said and smiled while pulling the pillow I was holding tightly.

"jin jja?" I asked and let the pillow he was pulling snap back at him. I laughed and he stared at me. 

"yah?! Seems like your okay now.. Get up! I bought you the poptarts you were craving for since forever and some fruits." he then got up and bent over to where I was lying down and carried me with both his hands. 

I shrieked the moment he did that "yaaaahhh!!!! Put me down! I haven't taken my bath yet! I'm stinky and smelly and..." 

He did it. He stopped me by kissing my lips. This is my teukie. Never fails to surprise me.

"got ya!" he said and winked at my now stuck in awe face.

He put me down as we reached my kitchen table. I smiled widely as I saw the poptart boxes in front me. I looked at him.

"aigo, you didn't have too..." was all I said as i grabbed one box and opened it.

"but i want too." he said.

We both ate the poptarts and talked about what really happened last night before I got drunk. He told me that both Ez and I were the ones who really got drunk. Kangin knew that teuk will bring me home so he only let him drink alittle. Good thig that teuk was also there because he told me that I was dancing like crazy, that was the time he decided to bring me home. The rest was history.

"well, love look at the time, go and get ready. I'll take care of these.." teuk said pointing at the food leftovers at the table.

"oh yeah, okay thanks love! I'll be done in a jiffy!" I said and leaned over,gave him a kiss and rushed to my room.

after a few minutes, I got out of my room and saw him sleeping in the couch, aish.. This old man easily gets tired. Haha!

I walked to where the couch was and swiped his hair covering his face. He barely opened his eyes and was about to close it again when he saw me giggling at him. 

"now that's not funny..." he said and stood up.

"well that makes us equal, on what you did while I was sleeping moments ago." I said.

He didn't made a fuss about it instead he got my hand and we both got out of my house. 

"i'll pick you up again tonight just to make sure your okay love." he said as we arrived in front of the building where i was working.

"ne,love i'll wait for you. Take care." I said and kissed him.

*hey readers!!!! I missed you all! Comments are very much welcomed! Hwaiting! :)