Mianheyo Rumi-ssi

My Side of the Story ( Sequl of a sad beginning, a happy ending?)

ANYONG~!!! :DDDDDDD hey guys~ sorry for not updating as much as i wanted too..... :/  and School starts on thrusday for me :/ SO ill try my best to update! :D  So yea~


~3rd person pov~

"You...why....dongwoon-ssi....you..." Rumi fainted from exhaustion...

"Looks like that guy recovered his memories..." Jin-sook said as he carried his sister bridal style to her room. He lightly layed her down on the bed and kneeled next to the bed. " Looks like its time for you to remember your memories of him." Jin-sook said as he gave a evil smirk.
He got up and left the room and entered his own. He then apporached his bed and pushed the bed aside. Under the bed layed a tiny door where jin-sook has kept all his secerts and memorable teasures. He took out the key and opened the little door and took out a steal box and locked the door/pushed back the bed.

*blows to get dust off*
*opens the box*

" Rumi-ssi, Lets see what happens when you regain your memories of dongwoon. Would you still love your joker prince or would you fall for dongwoon-ah all over again." He said as he flipped through memorable pictures of his sister and her 'ex'-boyfriend.

~rumi pov~

*hour later*

i woke up to find a small steal box sitting next to me. " huh?" I sat up and looked at the mysterious steal box. On top there was a note.

' Open me please!'

o.o With my curiousity up on full mood, i took the box with both hands and lightly put it on my lap. *inhales~ exhales~* Here we go. I took off the lid. Inside the box were pictures...many pictures of me and dongwoon holding hands and going on dates.

"So he was telling the truth" i sighed as i looked through the pictures. As i looked through the pictures, memories came to my mind. *and i nvr thought i could regain memories tht easily....* i thought.

*knock knock*

"Come in" i said as i spread the pictures on my bed looking at them remembering the times we spent together.

" Good morning Princess Rumi" jin sook said as he entered the room.

i shot a glare at him remembering wht he did to dongwoon. "WAE?!WHY? DID U HURT HIM! WAE?!" I started to raise my voice.

Jin sook then turned his smile upside down. "looks like u recovered your memories. Congrats" he started clapping.

"Oppa!" i looked at him with an angry face.

"Its only because i dont want you to get hurt. If you want a boyfriend. Make sure he's stronger than me." he sat down next to me and my hair.

*slaps hand away*

"Oppa. I dont know what your plan is this time, but don't hurt Junhyung-ssi." I looked at him knowing that he knew that junhyung and i are dating.

"actually~ its your choice now. Im just helping you. ^ ^ "

"What do you mean?" i asked with a question mark.

" Do you love Son dongwoon?" he took a picture and placed it on my lap. " Or Yong Junhyung?" he said as he took out a rinckled picture of him out of his pocket.

I took the pictures and looked at them and back to jin sook.

" So. This is your plan huh?"

~junhyung pov~

"Alison-ssi! Don't you know where Rumi-ssi lives?"

" umm no. because she doesn't like to talk about her personal life.." alison said as she rubbed her neck.

" AISH~! How are we suppose to find her now?!" i ruffled my hair.

*click click*

"hmm? Alison-ah did u just hear that click noise?"

"" Yep... Where could it be?" she looked around and spotted something and came to me and whisphered " Look! theres someone taking pitures through the bush." I looked at her and looked at the bush.


i then whisphered back " Pretend to leave and go behind the bush and i'll go in front okay? then u start kicking. arroso?"

" Okies :)" she replied and 'left' As for me i just walked around in circles until i saw her behind the tree. I then walked to the bush where the camera man was still there and jumped onto him.


"I GOT YOU NOW!" I yelled as i caught the camera-man. I took out my belt and tied his hands behind him and took the camera.

"Y-YAH! LET ME GO!" he yelled as he struggled.

" Its 5:30am, no ones going to here you." alison replied him. " So who do you work for?" she continued.

"heh. Shouldnt you know by now?" he said under his beathe.

" YOU WORK FOR THE MEDIA DONT YOU?~!!!!!" i said confindently. ^ ^

"= = anni......"

".... Jin-sook.... pabo"

" Oh.......... ANYWAYS~! Where does he live? Tell us now"

"dont want too :P "

"Say it." alison demanded

" You can't make me." 

" So immature." alison said as she gave me the heavy kodak camera to hold.

" Bwoh? I have u know im at least 5 years older than you >:("

" keep yappin"

As alison and  the camera guy started to argue about things. I started to fumble around with the camera when i saw the bottom. ".... you really are a pabo huh camera man- ssi"

"BWOH?! Im not!"

*shows him*

"OH... ha......"

"Alison-ssi~ Look~ I found the address~ :D"

*reads out load*

* Whoever finds this camera please return it to xxx house # , xxxx street, xxx region, seoul. If you don't you will be hunted down. Kasimeda*

" :O did u write that.. because im pretty sure jin-sook wouldnt write that."alison said dumb founded.

"Shut it Missy. Im just really...forgetful...thats all = =" 


"I see..... So what should we do with this guy?"

i looked at her " take my belt. if want kick him as much as u want first and run for our lives." i answered as i typed in the address on my iphone on my 'maps' app. " Its not to far away from here. Around a 10 minute run."

" O.o Okay. let me just kick him for arguing with me" alison said as she kicked his legs. takes the camera out of my hands. placed it on the ground and takes my belt.

" What are you just standing there for?! LETS GO~!!!!!!"
*takes arm and runs*

snapping out of my shock i ran behind her.

* 5 minutes later*

"So how do we get there?" alison said as se slowed down.

" Umm we go straight 2 blocks and turn left and we will be there. "

"okay lets go~"

(authors note: lets fastforward shall we?^ ^)

" O.O "

"O.O"

" you sure its this place?"

"yep...."

" I thought that jinsook was a #1 gangster"

"I guess that doesnt mean that he cant live in a broken looking house Alison-ssi. "

"True.. So... since you're the man. You ding dong. "

" its all good. he only beat me up once... no big deal..."

"Totally.... "

"Here go's~"

~ rumi pov~

*ding dong~*

"I wonder who that might be." i said my thought out load

" Oh~ he's fast. He already beaten my camera man?"

" Wait... you knew this would happen?!!!! "

"uhh... yeah~ Not only am i #1, im also very smart if you didnt remember.... So yes, i purposely made him come her without him knowing." he said as he locked me in my room.

" Oppa! DONT DO IT! Please!" I yelled as i ran to the door and started to bang on the door.

" Its okay~ Rumi-ssi~ Just think who you like better. Son Dongwoon or Yong Junhyung. Do you still have feelings for dongwoon-ah or are you totally in love with junhyung?"

" OPPA!!!!!"

~ jin-sook's pov~

Mianheyo~ Rumi-ssi. I know im being a bad brother but to tell you the truth. Those people that killed our parents might come back for us..So i need to test your 'boyfriends' to see if they are strong enough. Mianheyo.

*opens door*

" Why hello there Yong Junhyung."

 

 

===========================================

 

hey guys~ so did u guys like it?  please tell me in the comment box below And Dont forget to subscribe! xDDDD (lol)