hospital visit

My Side of the Story ( Sequl of a sad beginning, a happy ending?)

OMG!!IM STILL ALIVE AND IM SO SORRY > < I havent updated in like 5 weeks!!!! You can balme: me, final summer class exams, city hunter, hello baby (shinee), tumblr, my lazyness, and my procastination ^ ^

idk if this is a good chapter considering i had no clue wht to write after dongwoon regained his memories but ehhhh = =

RECAP:

flashback~

"Nooo! Please let me see dongwoon-oppa. Please." I saw he kneel in front of Mr. Son.

"No! NOW GET OUT!" and so me and the secerity guards took her away.

~at home~

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT OPPA! WHY'D YOU FIGHT HIM?! WHY?! YOU KNOW THT WE LOVED EACH OTHER BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BEAT HIM LIKE THT!"

"Because, its for your own good."

"MY own good? Shouldnt you be happy for me that someone loves me for who i am when people see me as a unsocialable person? I HATE YOU OPPA! I HATE YOU!" She screamed and ran to her room.

" Im only doing this to protect you. Im sorry Rumi-ssi. I just had to."

~next morning~

"Rumi-ah? im coming in." i said as i knocked on the door and i slowly went in.

" hmm? Oppa? Whats up?" she said as she rubbed her tired swollen eyes.

"Im sorry for....beating up him okay? Just forgive your oppa. hmm?"

"Who you beat up?"

What does she mean by that? " Your Son dongwoon....."

she looked at me and replied " Who's son dongwoon?"

~end of flashback~

"And that was 1 1/2 years ago too."


~ junhyung's POV~

"DONGWOON-AH! SHOOT! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE NOW!" I screamed as i saw my dongsang fainted.

"Hyung what happened?" Yoseob asked as he entered the living room with a spoon in his mouth. *drops spoon* " DONGWOON-AH!!!! HYUNG CALLING POLICE RIGHT NOW!" yoseob said as he dialed 119 ( i think thts right)

" Hmm? What happened?" Doojoon asked as he came out of the room with hyunseung.

"Someone help me get dongwoon-ssi downstairs now!" i screamed

"Whats with the screaming?" kikwang said coming out of the bathroom.

"Hyung, help now!"

"Of course! Beast lets go!" doojoon said as he helped me get dongwoon downstairs


~hospital~

"Doctor hows dongwoon-ssi?!" we all asked together.

"He fainted because of stress and lack of sleep. But other wise he is fine. we also did the x-ray on the brain like you asked and he now regained his memories." the doctor said

"Wait.. What memories?"

" hmm? you dont know? about 2 years ago he lost his memories, according to the document. Now if you'll excuse me. My next patient is waiting." and so the doctor left.

"I wonder what happened." hyunseung said as we entered his hospital room.

"Theres 2 ways to find out." doojoon said. "him or his parents.All we know right now is that we cant tell the girls yet"


"Doojoon's right, We cant tell the girls. They'll panic." i agreed. We all looked at the sleeping dongwoon;s face.

"Maknae dongwoon wake up." Kikwang said as he patted his head with a worried look.

I looked at dongwoon once again seeing him sweat like crazy. " Yoseob-ssi~ can you get me a wet paper towel? "

"sure hyung." Yoseob said and left to the bathroom and came out and handed it to me. " Gomawo." I took it and lightly wiped the sweat off him. As i wiped his sweat tears began to fall from his eyes.


~dongwoon pov~

i woke up to the sound of worries and tear stains on my face. "hyung?"

" Dongwoon-ssi! you're awake!" junhyung yelled.

"DONGWOON-AH!" everone else screamed in suprise-ment and ran to the bed

"Hi hyungs?" i said weakly waving my hand.

" are you feeling okay?" doojoon asked.

"I feel..fine hyung. thank you for worrying.umm......can i speak to junhyung-hyung privately? I need to tell him something important." i asked. They all looked at each other and exchanged glances.

"All right. Lets go guys." doojoon spoke.

"we can call the girls now right?" hyunseung said as he opened his phone only to see a text message from amelia.

"yea we can." doojoon said as they all left.

" You wanted to speak to me dongwoon-ah?" junhyung said curiously as he adjusted his seat.

" Hyung....did i ever told you that i lost some memories around 2 years ago?"

" no."

" well... i regained them...and....well...i found out that i went out with....Rumi-ssi..."

~junhyung POV~

"no." so this is wht the doctor was talking about. But why would he tell me?

"well... i regained them...and ...well...i found out that i went out with...Rumi-ssi..."

"BWOH?!" i yelped in suprise. "H-How?" he then explained everything to me. How they met, how he confessed, how her brother found out, and how he got beated up.

i gulped and asked " S-So do you still have feelings for her?" i looked at dongwoon and he shook his head." So what do you want me to do about this?"

"Hyung...im not telling you to break up with her or anything. Just be prepared to fight Jinsook-ssi. He has connections to gangs and so much more. Theres probably a person spying on us right now."

I froze and thought. Just to think, someone spying and taking pictures at us now..

"Oh and hyung?"

"hmm?" i snapped out of my thoughts " Can you ask if Rumi-ssi still remembers us...dating? I need to tell her something important too."

"um... sure..."

~hyunseung's pov~

"hyunseung-ssi, can you call the girls since you took out your phone already?" doojoon asked

"sure hyung." as i dialed in Iris's phone number still amaused about the text amelia sent me.

*phone call* (its 5am)

"Y-yamabseo?"

"Good morning my sweet angel~ :D"

"Oppa.... its 5 am go to sleep = = "

"um....i would actually love to yehbo~ but dongwoon...kinda fainted earlier today..."

"BWOH?! Which hospital is he at?"

"hes at xxx hospital."

"Okay see you in the hospital in 40 minutes"

"okaies~ Annyong~"

-ends-

"what your girlfriend say?" kikwang asked as i closed my phone. " She says they are coming in 40 minutes."

" ahh~ i see~ I hope our maknae dongwoon is okay. :/ "

"Im sure he's fine. " Yoseob said as he poped out of no where. "Kikwang-hyung wanna play rock paper scissors with me and doojoon hyung?"

"...Andwe! Never AGAIN!" kikwang said as he acted like a 5 year old and stomped away.

"Awwww~ I promise not to trick you again" yoseob pouted and ran after kikwang.

i looked at doojoon while he just playfully kicked his leg off the ground. " trying to trick our gulliable kikwang again?"

" *smirks* Yep~ You know how gulliable he is. :D"

" Nice~" I gave doojoon a high five.

~ iris's pov~

" Guys wake up!!!!" I started to shake amelia rapidly. " Wake up~~~ NOW!"

" What is it Iris-ssi?" amelia woke up and sat on her sleeping bag.

" Dongwoon-oppa is in the hospital. We. must.go. now. Wake up alison-ssi, cause im not gonna."

"Aish~ Fine = = "

" Rumi-ssi~ Wake up, we have to go. " I lightly shaked her.

"YAH! how come u shake me rapidly and you shake her lightly?!" amelia complained.

" :P cause its just like that. :D"

" =3="

"hmm? Iris-unnie? What is it?"

"Dress up, we are going to the hospital. Dongwoon-ssi fainted lets go."

" Okay."

"And can you help amelia wake up alison-ssi...." I pointed at amelia who was shaking her rapidly and yelling....

" Sure. "

~ 20minutes later~

"everyone ready?

"yes iris-ssi/unnie"

"amelia you wrote that letter yet? "

"Long time ago." she took it out and lightly put it on the kitchen table.

"Lets go~"

~20 minutes later~

" Oppa! we are here! Hows dongwoon-oppa? " i asked as i went up to hyunseung while amelia went to doojoon and alison and rumi went to yoseob and kikwang.

" He's fine now. He's chatting with junhyung-ssi about something."

"Phew~ hes okay."

"*someone opens door*

" Junhyung-ssi!" hyunseung said in suprise. All 8 of us ran to him. "What did dongwoon ask?" doojoon asked.

" He wants...to talk to Rumi-ssi. " junhyung said as he looked straight to rumi.

" um....why?" she asked as she got close to junhyung. " You'll see.. now go inside. im going to get some drinks. okay? " he smiled and kissed her forehead.

He left once rumi went into the room.

" Want to talk about it Junhyung-ssi?" doojoon asked as he and amelia accompanied him to get drinks.

" I want to find out too! Hyung!" Yoseob said as he, kikwang and alison followed..leaving me and hyunsueng behind....alone...

"So....I got that message from amelia-ssi...." hyunseung started

"...heh...i...can...explain?...."

~rumi pov~

"Dongwoon-ah? you asked me to come in?" i looked at him and he nodded.

" Rumi-ssi please sit down first." he pointed at the chair next to him. I did as i was told as sat down.

"You may not believe it but....i regained my memories...My memories full of you and i"

suprised "huh? Dongwoon-ah, what are you talking about?"

"I remember everything. Your brother, you, and us!" Dongwoon said as he raised his voice

" Dongwoon-ssi, you must have mistaken right? I dont remember dating anyone."

"heh..Alright..what do you remember 2 years ago. Tell me." dongwoon said as he stared deep into my eyes.

I looked deep into his eyes for a way out but couldnt " I remember...i...remember....i-i cant remember anything 2 years ago..."Why cant i remember anything? my eyes widened and i looked at dongwoon.

"do you want me to tell you what happened?" he asked as he relaxed.

I looked at him " Please do"

~dongwoon pov~
"Dongwoon-ssi, you must have mistaken right? I dont remember dating anyone." rumi said as she was confused in the situation

does she really not remember? " heh... alright...tell me...what do you remember 2 years ago?" i asked as i stared deep into her brown eyes. She stared back and answered

" I remember.....I....r-remember...i-i cant remember anything 2 years ago." she looked at me with her eyes widen. does she really not remember? I softened and sighed "I looked at her once again " Do you want me to tell you what happened?"

she slowly nodded "please do"
~after telling her everything....~

~meanwhile~
~3rd person pov~

" you can explain?" hyunseung said as he and iris was standing up both facing the door.

" You see...amelia-ssi was joking around..."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. really... "

"explain this picture. *authors note: the dp on my profile*" *shows picture.*

*when did she take this?! Imma so kill her when she comes back!* " I just found it in a convient store...and it was the last copy.....so i bought it...happy?"

"Ah~ I see...."

"YAH! IRIS-SSI! HYUNSEUNG-HYUNG! we didnt know what you wanted so we both got you mochas!" yoseob yelled across the hall wiith the drinks in his hand.

"Yah! Yoseob oppa! dont yell = = we might get kicked out :/" alison said as she patted his back.

" :O mianhe. "

~ all of them meet.~

"amelia-ssi, i would like to talk to you for a bi ^ ^" iris said as she dragged amelia away from doojoon.

" Whats iris gonna do to her?"

"Who knows....who knows... *smirks*" hyunseung replied

~5 mins later~
~they come back~

"iris-ssi...what you do to my yehbo?" doojoon asked

"just talked... *eyes goes to hyunseung* "

"mmhmmmm~ ^ ^ " amelia agreed

*BANG~*

*everyone turns attnetion to the noise*

*rumi runs out*

"Rumi-ssi!" alison and junhyung yelled and ran after her.

" Dongwoon-ssi, what happened?" kikwang asked as they entered the room.

" okay...lets explain this the 3rd time. =3= "

~rumi pov~

after dongwoon explained what happened i suddenly got up and ran out the door. did my brother really do that to dongwoon? Only one way to find out.

"Rumi-ssi!" i heard my name and glanced back. Alison and junhyung were chasing after me. I ran faster and lost them.

i slowlyed walked back home with hot tears built in.

" OPPA!" I yelled.

"hmm?"

"You..why....dongwoon-ssi....you" before i knew it i fainted from exhaustion...

 

was it ok? > < i will try my best to update this week > <

subscribe and comment plz ;)

oh and a must watach drama is : CITY HUNTER!! XDDDD <3

and if you guys havent listened to fiction in japanese heres the link ^ ^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcEVU1-sRiE

 

oh and hyunseung lovers? heres something i made for fun ^ ^ : http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l600/Iris-Choi/1AD9450C-46ED-1795-EFC6-096A11689F0Awallpaper.jpg