Chapter Seven

Fishy Hae must die!

Hyuk couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning. Suddenly he threw his blankie off him and crawled out of his bed; He softly opened his door and peeked. Everything was quiet. He hesitated. No one knew but Hyuk wasn't all that tough. For one, he was very afraid of the dark. He bit his lip and looked back at his bed. Then he sighed and ran out of his room, down the stairs and out the front door. Thank God there was a full moon. He went over to the neighbours, got the key from the not-so-very-secret hiding place.

He quietly opened Hae's bedroom door and closed it behind him. The moon lit up the room. He could see Hae sleeping on his tummy in his bed, sheets all kicked off.

Hyuk just stood there and watched the other. He saw a frown appearing and reached out. He gently rubbed it away.

Hae turned in his sleep, arms and legs spread over his bed. His pijama shirt lifted a bit from the movement and Hyuk could see a part of his tummy. He smiled and covered the younger back up with the sheets.

'Hyukkieeeee' Hae sighed.

Hyuk froze and his eyes flashed at the other's. Then he relaxed. The fish was still asleep. Hyuk knew of Hae's habit of talking in his sleep and decided to try something.

'Yes, Hae Hae?' Hyuk whispered.

'Bad.' Hae said.

Hyuk pouted. 'Why am I bad?'

'Don't be mean to Kyu baby.' Hae mumbled.

Hyuk's eyes widened. Kyu baby??? Oh hell no. Hae was his and Hyuk doesn't share.

'Fishy Hae, you are mine, got it?' Hyuk said.

'Yours.' Hae said smiling in his sleep and turning to his side.

Hyuk crawled into bed next to him. His little heart beating too fast at the thought of losing Hae. He backhugged Hae tightly.

Hae woke up a bit and felt the arms around him, he could smell strawberries and relaxed. He turned his head a bit.

'Hyukkie?'

'Shhhh Hae Hae go back to sleep.'

Hae turned to face Hyuk and rested his head against the other's chest. The heartbeat made his eyes flutter and slowly he fell back asleep.

 

Hae ran to his school. He felt so happy, he had a sweet dream about Hyukkie holding him and had woken up very rested. He spotted him tumbling over the monkey bars.

'Hyukkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' He screamed.

Hyuk looked up and hid a smile.

'What?' He asked coldly.

Hae smiled his sweetest smile, the one that made Hyuk's tummy tickle on the inside. Hae's hand rubbed the back of his neck.

Hyuk frowned. Was the fish shy?

'Just say it.' Hyuk said.

Hae presented his clenched fist and slowly opened it, revealing a plastic ring. 'Want it?' Hae asked softly.

Hyuk eyed the ring. It was pretty. He bit his lip.

Hae couldn't stand the tension and closed his fist again. 'It's okay, I'll give it to someone else.' He whispered.

'NO!' Hyuk yelled grabbing the other's hand.

'Well, well, well. Didn't know you two were a couple.' A voice came from behind them.

Hyuk turned around and tensed up as he saw Heechul.

'Chullie!' Hae greeted the older enthousiastically. Hyuk let go of Hae's hand.

Heechul hugged Hae tight and watched Hyuk's expression change. He smirked.

He pecked Hae on both cheeks. 'You look so handsome today, Hae Hae.' He said softly, making sure the monkey heard it.

Hae blushed.

'Come, Wonnie wanted to tell us something.' Heechul said and dragged the fish away.

Hyuk stood there for a couple more seconds before he opened his hand. He looked at the ring and shoved it around his thumb.

'Mine' He mumbled.