Chapter Ten

Fishy Hae must die!

Hyukjae hurt so much. The thought of his fishy Hae moving away was pure disaster. Fair enough he always complained about the boy and sometimes he really was annoyed but in the end he had known Hae for his entire life.

'Six' Hyuk whispered. 'No, Hae Hae is five, five years.'

Hae Hae: the nickname he had created when he started to speak. His mum had told him some time ago, it was the first word he ever said. Hae Hae.

Hyukjae remembered the day Hae's appa died. He always had been jealous about Hae and his appa. Not of their bond but because Hae loved his appa to death.

'Mine.' Hyukjae whispered. He felt something on his face and rubbed the tear away.

Hyukjae had often wished Hae's appa to be gone so that Hae Hae would only have had eyes for him. Then the man died, leaving Hyukjae feeling so guilty. After he had taken care of Donghae that day, he had started to avoid him. Afraid his best friend would find out that he caused the death of his dear appa. He had never wished him dead but hoping he would go was kinda the same thing, right?

'I'm so sorry Hae Hae.' He whispered again, his little fists clenching the sheets. Hyukjae cried for a while, his silent cries turned in to deep sobs. He finally made a decision and fell asleep.

 

The next day Hyukjae went to Hae's house and rang the bell.

'Hi auntie, can Hae come out and play?' He asked in the cutest way possible.

'Sure, sweety.'

Hae slowly came down the stairs. He still wasn't looking at him.

'Hi hyung.'

Call me Hyukkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hyukjae screamed in his head. He bit his lip though. 'Hi, let's play.'

Hyukjae dragged Hae to the river.

'What are we doing here?' Hae asked.

'I have a secret.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae's eyes lit up for a second. He LOVED secrets.

'You will hate it.' Hyuk warned.

'Hyukkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' Hae whined.

'Ok ok I'll tell you. When you leave, I will go to jail.' Hyuk said softly.

'W-why???'

'I killed your appa.'

Hae was shocked and looked with wide open eyes and mouth at him.

'You are mine and you always left me when he came home. I prayed every night he would leave.' Tears kept running down.

Hae just stared at his monkey.

'Please don't hate me.' Hyukjae fell on his knees and was sobbing loudly. His little shoulders moving up and down dramatically as he poured his heart out.

Hae Hae stepped closer and hugged Hyuk. He counted to five and then let go.

'Why do you always count to five when you hug me?' Hyuk said.

Hae blushed. 'Chullie said that if you hug the one you love too long, they will get fat and one day an alien will rip out their belly.'

'That is SO not true, dummy.' Hyuk said.

'You killing appa is stupidererer.' Hae smiled softly. 'You can't kill someone with your head!'

'I-I don't know.' Hyuk stuttered.

'I do, cause I tried it.'

Hyukkie's eyes widened in horror. 'YOU tried it.'

Hae pouted and nodded.

'On who?'

'Min.' He whispered.

'Omo, why????'

Hae grabbed his monkey's hands and looked at him. 'Mine.'

'I love you Hae Hae.'

They hugged each other and Hyukkie secretly counted to five.