Chapter Three

Fishy Hae must die!

'Hyukkieeeeeeeeeeee' Hae stormed into the classroom, panting like crazy. His little backpack heavy on his shoulders.

Hyuk ignored him.

'Hyukkie, why didn't you wait for me so we could come to school together?' Hae asked.

'I don't want to babysit you'. Hyuk said.

Hae pouted. 'I'm no baby!'

'Yes you are!'

'Am not!'

'Yes you are, a big fat crybaby too!' Hyuk said and pushed Donghae.

Hae tumbled down and hit his head against a desk. He rubbed it and started crying.

'See!! You are such a toddler!'

A sobbing Donghae slowly opened his bag and searched for something. He handed Hyuk a drawing. It showed two little boys holding hands under a rainbow and the sky was filled with strawberries.

'I made this for you.' Donghae said with a watery smile.

Hyuk grabbed it and looked at it. He was about to rip it but an idea was forming.

'It's lovely, Donghae.' He faked.

Donghae gave his most sparkling smile. Hyuk's stomach turned but he kept the fake smile on his lips.

'Donghae?'

'Yes, Hyukkie?'

'I need a favour.'

'Anything, just ask!'

'There is a girl in the school and I like her but I'm afraid to talk to her...'

'Don't worry, Hyukkie, I'll talk to her! Who is she?' Donghae was eager to help his friend out.

'Her name is Heechul, she's a noona.' He snickered.

'Okay, I'll get her to sit with us for lunch!' Donghae ran off in search for the girl leaving HyukKyuMin laughing their little asses off.

'You are sooooooo cruel, Hyuk!' Kyu said.

Hyuk just grinned and crumbled the drawing into a ball.

'Hey, I liked that drawing, he must have worked hours on it.' Min said.

Hyuk threw it at his head. 'You can have it, there is something fishy about it!'

 

Hae finally found Heechul. She was really beautiful in his eyes. He ran up to her.

'Hi noona, I'm Lee Donghae, pleased to meet you!' He bowed 90 degrees.

Heechul narrowed his eyes and grabbed Hae by his shirt.

'What did you just call me?' Heechul hissed.

Hae blinked 'noona?'.

Heechul blinked back at him. Scanning the innocent face in front of him. He smirked. 'What do you want?'

'I would be honoured if you would sit at my lunch table later on today, like during lunch or something.' Hae was stumbling, his face blushing.

Heechul's eyes softened. This kid was just too cute but he was the Kim Heechul, he had no soft spots.

'Hey! let Hae go! ' Siwon ran up to them and kicked Heechul on the shin.

Siwon immediately got in between Heechul and Hae.

'Ouchhhhhhh, what the hell!' Heechul screamed.

Hae's eyes widened 'He said a bad word!' he whispered.

'Don't hurt my Hae!' Siwon yelled, his little hands closed into fists.

'She wasn't hurting me, Wonnie! I just wanted to invite her for lunch.'

' Hae baby, this is Heechul, he is a boy and a troublemaker!' Siwon stated.

Hae was shocked, he passed Siwon and stood really close to Heechul and poked his cheeks. He then blinked up 'You are a boy?'

Heechul just stared.

'Wow you are really pretty for a boy' Hae said, his voice laced with admiration. He turned to Siwon 'Can I keep him?' Full blown puppy eye attack.

Siwon facepalmed. 'Hae, he is a human, he is not a pet.'

'Yeah you can keep me.' Heechul said slowly. He ruffled the innocent boy's hair and smiled warmly. This kid was just too adorable. His heart melted.

 

At lunch time, Hae ran up to Heechul's or Chullie's (as he was allowed to call him) class. He grabbed the older's hand and dragged him to the lunch table.

HyukKyuMin had already started and looked up when they heard Donghae panting in front of them.

Eyes widened when they saw a smiling Heechul.

'Hi guys, Hae Hae asked me to join him, I'm Heechul btw.'

Hyuk stared as his brain got stuck on 'Hae Hae'.