More Time

Not Me.

MORETIME.jpg

Cause I can’t figure out just what’s inside so say alright

.Needtobreathe,More Time.

-

Chaerin darted towards her bag. Quickly, she located the locket quickly, her heart beated so fast;she wanted to know what the darn locket said. She un-did the hinge on the locket and began to pick up where she left off, but before she got to the first word her phone rang.  Groaning, she answered it. 

"Hello?" 

"Chaerin - Chaerin, did you already read the letter in the locket?" It was Kimbum, his voice was breathless.

"No, but I'm about too" 

"DON'T. Please ... I - I wasn't thinking. I don't, sort've mean what I said in the letter. Don't read it"

Chaerin was confused, why doesn't he want me to know? she thought. 

"Kimbum, I won't know what you're talking about if I don't read the le-"

"I love you."

"What?"

"I said, I love you - that is what's in the note"

"Well why don't you want me to know? or not know."

Kimbum sighed, "Be-because ... I need to figure myself out. Look, I'm gunna be honest with you, I'm a major playboy" 

"Oh ..." Chaerin was speechless, "I like where we are now Kimbum. I think it's better off we just stay friends. Alright?"

Kimbum softly laughed, "Good- I'd hurt you anyway. I'm - I'm sorry to ruin your morning. It's night here and it's kind've hard to adjust"

Chaerin laughed in return and then said her goodbye's. Bom looked at her with a shocked expression, "You turned down him? What in the world is wrong with you?" 

Chaerin shrugged, "I don't want my best friend to be my rebound guy, that's all. Plus, I like the way we are now." 

Bom scoughed, "You'll take that back later." she said with a wink.

For the last time,ending the conversation, Chaerin smiled and then got up to make their breakfast. 

Breakfast, she thought, Kimbum was great at making breakfast. 

Before turning on the fryer, Bom the radio.

"GOOOOD MORNING KORREEAAA! Did you here about the latest scandal. No, it's not one in the idol, music world. Nor in the acting biz. It's in the artistic world - Lee Chaerin;Korea's own Picasso and Kim Kibum;Korea's own J.K Rowling. Both legends in their field and both seen in Paris,France! I smell a scoop coming on. Currently, Miss Chaerin is in a relationship with Kwon Jiyong;son of CEO of Baskin Robins. But there is a rumor going around that they broke up because of some third party. Wow, how are they going to work that out? Whatever - it's not like I'd care, I've hadn't had a boyfriend in years! Next up, YOUNIQUE - MAXSTEP. "

Chaerin and Bom looked at each other in sync and sighed. What a morning

-

"Next up, YOUNIQUE - MAXSTEP," Jiyong furociously grabbed the radio and chucked it across the living room. Although him and Chaerin were technically done and over with, he didn't want Chaerin to be with someone else other then him. He didn't want her to have fun with someone else that wasn't him; he didn't want a nicer looking guy to be with her. It made him feel useless, Jiyong hated feeling useless. At one point in his now reckless, overly selfish head, he missed Chaerin. Suddenly, Jiyong felt that being so insane to not wait for Chaerin to have "it" with him wasn't such a bad idea. That's what a true gentlemen is - ladies first and never second; A rule he dropped along time ago when work started to pile in. Going back to the idea of him missing Chaerin, he began to think of ways to get her back.

After a few quick moments of voicing his thoughts and furrowing his eyebrows in thought, he came up with an idea. He'd seen it in a lot of movies that was based on this type of situation. Kwon Jiyong was going to have a complete make over. First off, he was going to die his hair a light yellow with electric blue and shiny silver tinting his hair. Jiyong immidiately pulled on his jacket with a smirk on his face, he was headed to the hair salon. But not just any specific salon, Sandy's Salon

As he headed towards the salon in his Range Rover, he quietly said to himself, "Watch out Chaerin, you're coming straight back to me - whether you like it or not. I'm not playing Mr. Nice anymore - no more thinking about the negatives. No more time to play games, it's for real now.  Alright?" he chuckled to himself as he pulled up into the salon. He could pratically feel that "new leaf" feeling inside. No more looking back, no more time to think about the consequences. This is the new Kwon Jiyong.