Kisses in the V.I.P

Not Me.

e5f184cef85533f3d4fe41faf2f4dbf1.jpg?t=1

We're doing things that I just can't believe

.Bei Maejor, Kisses In The V.I.P.

---

 

Jiyong, just for tonight, was going clubbing. This was something he didn't do very much, he was very shy around people and didn't really have the time to since he had a lot of law cases to attend plus the fact that he didn't need to since he had Chaerin. Tonight was different, tonight it was about him, not Chaerin. Tonight he was going to meet someone - his own guilty pleasure. Before entering the club, Jiyong gave himself a reassuring zip of his jacket and short inhale. "Here it goes" he whispered to himself.

Jiyong pushed the club door open and the smell of alcohol darted towards him. Crinkling his nose, Jiyong shoved through a group of people blocking the entrance way. They groaned and shoved him out of their way making Jiyong shudder at them. He hated when strangers touched him, it always erked at him when their finger tips touched even covered spots. Chaerin never understood Jiyong's people's skills.

Progressing more and more deeper into the club that ferociously reeked of body odur and alcohol, Jiyong searched for his "guilty pleasure".

"Sandy? Sandy? Where are you?" Jiyong belted over the bass. He made his way through the bar.

After a few more squeezing between people dancing and little grinding parties, he found the slender lady hunched over the italian leather covered bar. She was slowly stirring around her tequilla with a black slender straw. The little satin, blue dress accentuated her petite frame very well. In the artificial lighting, she still looked as beautiful as Jiyong remembered. Still with that fresh face and if he was lucky, maybe the same smile. Her smile was all genuine and nothing artificial - that's how he loves  it.

Jiyong quickly fixed his posture and appearence. As he swaggered over to the seat next to the petite brunette, she turned to him.

"Still wearing that cheap perfume Jiyong? You never change" she said sarcastically, standing up with an arm extended.

"Still have that sarcstic attitude Sandy?" Jiyong returned with such sarcasm, embracing her. 

Both took a seat onto the bar. A bar tender came over and asked Jiyong what he wanted, in which he brushed him away.

"Still don't drink?" Sandy asked as she raised her tequilla glass to her firetruck red lips. 

"No, never" he shook his hand infront of himself as in "No"

"How come?" she took a sip of the strong tequilla.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not here, not right now" 

Sandy simply nodded and began to change the topic. The rest of the night, the two friends rekindled their past over drinks. Coffee and Tequilla. They both laughed until the sun came up and the club closed. 

Walking out of the club, Jiyong had to hold Sandy steady since she was droused into the "gazillion" tequilla drinks she's had over 3 hours. Her kneels buckled together as she attempted to walk towards the curb. 

"Y - you a - are ssssoooo ... handddsooommmmmeee" her words slurred together.

Jiyong chuckled at the drunk. The moonlight glistened against her face, contemplating her smooth, shiny skin and twinkled her hazel brown eyes. She looked godesses like. She's always have. 

It all started back in grade school, way before Chaerin's existence ever mattered to Jiyong. Sandy was all he cared about. Sandy was the blast of happiness in his life, the reason why he always woke up to go to school despite the constant bullying, the protector from all things harmful to his fragile body. This was when he developed the shudder when strangers touched him. Sandy always yelled and screamed the bullies away all through elementary and than again in high school. She never once felt this was a burden, it was more of a hobby for her. When college came around Sandy and Jiyong never really kept in constant touch with each other and soon they drifted into different lives - Jiyong's with Chaerin's and Sandy's with Taeyang. But, whenever he needed a friend she was always open to him and he was always open to her when she needed one, such as tonight. Tonight, Jiyong needed someone more than a friend. A guilty pleasure.

Slowly, he caressed her cheek. Sandy's eyes glistened into his, "You never change Jiyong. Your love for me has always been evident" her voice still having a slur to it. Jiyong smirked, "Don't flatter yourself Miss" He gave her a smile and softly kissed her forehead and then her plump fire truck red lips. Jiyong couldn't believe he was cheating with his artistic girlfriend, but than again, he could believe he was. Pulling her into a hug, he mischievously whispered into her ear, "Come home with me, Please" in which she replied in an equally mischievous laugh. 

He took her hand, and the devious, unfaithful couple retreated into the early morning. Both thinking "this is so wrong, it's right".

.PAGE THREE.