One

Not Me.

df8089d9f439902225ab354eb0558784.png?t=1

I know that your heart cannot come by my side yet

.SHINee's Onew, One.

-

"Le Burgundy?" Kimbum exhaled as he got out of the taxi, "Yes, this is thee Le Burgundy" Chaerin stood there beside Kimbum, who was gawking with his mouth open at the ancient looking building, which was not very ancient iniside. Inside, it was a mix of classic and modern. The lobby had an egg shell white granite floor with abstract designs lined in gold at every twist and curve,the furniture was all felt that only consisted of a dark chocolate brown and a navy blue. A huge stucture laid open to everyone who first enter the building. It had many twists and turn with no specific shape in mind and was also made of granite. The thing could be seen from outside one of the lobby windows. There were also tables in random areas that each had a basket of fruit on top, although they were all plastic. This was one of Chaerin's favourite hotels; she was very known here. 

"I thought you were kidding when you told the taxi driver. No way you're staying here" Kimbum said as he shook his head out of admiration of the grand building. Chaerin felt offended. Of course she could afford a room in this expensive building, she was a famous painter and all. Looking to Kimbum with a questionable face she asked, "What? you don't believe I can stay at this hotel? I'm Lee Chaerin" her words emphasised at her name. The man was unphased at Chaerin's slight rage, as he pulled the handle for her suitcase up, "It's so old. I'm staying at Mon Hotel" he flaunted. Kimbum took Chaerin's suit case towards the brass lined doors that lead inside the building. Chaerin was shocked. 

"Mon Hotel?" she thought, "Thee Mon Hotel? Damn, I should've became a writer!" Although Chaerin was very successful in the arts, paintings could only afford such luxuries. Now, if you could afford a room in Mon Hotel, the most expensivest hotel in Paris and also the most "party looking" hotel where only the people who were somebody could go, than you must be a somebody. A very successful somebody, that had ludacris amounts of money. Chaerin clutched at her carry on bag and trailed along behind Kimbum. Chaerin checked in and a bell hop arrived to carry her bags up to her room. Sadly, this was a sign for Kimbum to leave the most respected, Miss Lee Chaerin.

Tucking his smooth milk white hands into his denim grey jeans, Kimbum pursed his lips in which showed his dimples. Chaerin loved dimples, sadly Jiyong didn't have any, so she made due with his personality instead. Either way she loved him deerly, no dimples or with. Kimbum sighed, "It was fun meeting you Miss Chaerin. I think it's safe to say that we're friends, non?" he softly chuckled to himself, as did Chaerin, "Any tip of advice from the man who flaunts his riches infront of others to the not as successful artist?" Chaerin said sarcastically, at the same time not. Kimbum reached for her hand, looking deeply into her eyes with a smile he softly said, "Just stay you, ok? that will always get you everywhere in life, honestly. My parents wanted me to be a doctor, psh - shaw , meds and sick people? not for me. Good thing I didn't listen to them, it would never get me here with the beautiful Miss Chaerin" Kimbum brought her hand to his mouth, not quite pressing his lips onto them. Chaerin stood there "weirded out".

"What are you doing? I have a boyfriend. Back off. Gosh, I didn't know you were like this Kimbum, I thought you'd have more class. Don't you know that isn't classy? that's rude. Get away from me. You're creepy" Kimbum chuckled and let go of Chaerin's hand, "You ramble a lot, and for you information Miss Chaerin, I know you have a boyfriend. What I was doing was a friendly kiss, french do it all the time" Kimbum pointed behind Chaerin, in which she turned around  to see a man and a women. The man was kissing the women's hand lightly while a man stood behind them. After kissing the women's hand, the man went to the man behind her and went to a man hug. Turning back, Chaerin sighed, "Weird french. Sorry, I didn't know. How 'bout a hug?" her arms opened up for embrace and Kimbum gladly came in.

After the hug, Kimbum came up with the idea to switch numbers so that they could keep in touch. In which they did. Kimbum smiled at Chaerin, modestly, "Gou-" Chaerin placed his finger on his lip which shocked Kimbum. Seeing his expression she lifted her finger off, "Don't say goodbye. Don't say anything. I don't like last words" Kimbum adjusted himself from the sudden feeling of shock. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to leave awkwardly. He softly chuckled to himself at how Chaerin wasn't like what he expected, and then left the Le Burgundy hotel. 

Chaerin smiled as she saw him hail a taxi and hop inside outside the door's large rectangular window. She than turned towards the elevator and then waited for the elevator to come. While she was waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby, her phone began to ring. The ringtone was rather loud and caught everyone's attention in the lobby. Chaerin graoned to herself as she reached for it inside her pocket. Chaerin hated phones, "they are so confusing" as she would say to anyone who said she needed one. The only reason she had one was because Jiyong was worried something drastic would happen to her, like she would be kiddnapped, for instance. Chaerin told him she wouldn't even know how to use it when he got it for her, but Jiyong played smart and showed her the mechanics forcefully. 

The screen of the phone was lit up by a little bar with a speech bubble beside it; it read "kimbaby : heeeeey chaerin!" Chaerin made a face at the contact name. Sliding the speech bubble to respond, the elevator opened up and she stepped in and pressed number 5. The elevator than closed and brought her up. As she waited , she texted him back. 

To : kimbaby

what is this name kimbum? you get to comfortable too fast s: im gunna  change itm m'kay?

He responded back quickly which shocked Chaerin since no one ever responds that quickly to her, not even Jiyong. Jiyong was an exception though, he was always busy with papers and clients so he didn't have the time. So, when Kimbum responded back quickly, it made her feel wanted in a way a friend does. 

From : kimbaby

What? NO! what is wrong with u? huh? are you cray? that's the best name in the world! dont you dare change it & i So do not -.- it's just so easy to relate to you, das all. 

To : kimbaby

You know, for a writer, your texting grammar is awful :P Cray? gosh kimbum. Play the part! hahaha ;D Woah you think it's easy to relate to me? hmph. writer and artist? i don't see the relation s: and .. give me one good reason why.

The elevator door opened and Chaerin, without lifting her head up to see, walked out. She only looked up to find her room number. 612. And than again to open up her room, after that, all she did was text Kimbum till the sun came back up in the early morning. At exactly 6 am, Kimbum visited Chaerin with a fresh, warm, parisan breakfast. It consisted of scrambled eggs sandwhiched between two biscuts and a warm, whipped creamed latte, which came from the best bakery in the whole Paris. Kimbum made it clear to Chaerin that, as her best guy friend, he would do anything and go anywhere for her. The rest of the day, the two friends stayed inside and enjoyed each others company. 

Chaerin did work on her art piece a bit at some point while Kimbum worked on a new chapter for his book. But still, the friends kept each other's presence in mind and talked about random things that only the closet friends would understand. Kimbum did flirt a bit with Chaerin and Chaerin gladly took note and scolded him for doing so. She had a boyfriend and she was in no time to be unfaithful to whom she thinks is a wonderful boyfriend. Kimbum was some what jealous of his friend's boyfriend since he always admired her artwork and would love to see her artwork in motion. Some could say, if they knew his forever feelings for Lee Chaerin, that Kimbum had a spot for the young painter. He loved her ever since he found her artwork and than found her wonderous face that remarkably had eyes of a cat. He loved her deeply, in almost an obsessive way. 

While Chaerin went out of the living room to fetch some of her paints for some past time art work she was doing, Kimbum softly sighed to himself, "You can't be her's Kimbum. You know what you'll do to her, besides she has a boyfriend" and with that he resumed to editing and wrting his book, now with a heavy heart.