Uncommitted

Not Me.

d571547ce280b6c5573abcd3b7ba7de1.png?t=1

She said she can never trust can never trust a player like me

.(XIA) Junsu, Uncommitted.

---

They stared at each other. Each one, not moving an inch or muscle. This happened to many times before, but yet the couple have done this too many times to care. Chaerin was going on, what she liked to call,a "spirit journey", in other words, away. Just for awhile though, not too long. But it always seemed to long for Jiyong. Those hours always felt hallow without the sound of her music blasting in the empty room right across from his office. The days droned without a single expression on his face, as if he was depressed. He knew he couldn't help with his girlfriend's loss of inspiration,in fact, he agreed with it. Korea was too Korea for Chaerin. She needed more, and he always let her have more. He just wished she wasn't always away most of the time. It mostly seemed like he was single most of the time, and Chaerinwas just someone paying for a room on his flat.

The lady gripped at the handle of her luggage bag that contained mostly expensive paints, blank canvases, shading pencils; art supplies. Chaerin never really thought about her outfits or clothing for that matter, she believed if it was comfy, it was fine. Which would explain why most of the clothes in her suitcase and wardrobe were baggy pants,sweats,oversized shirts, and knitted socks. Jiyong never really understood this, he always thought people should dress to impress. But he didn't mind his girlfriend's sense of fashion. She looked happy and that was all that mattered. They both still stared at each other, smiling. Chaerin was the only one in the hallway, so no one wondered why she stood there for so long. Jiyong smiled at her. A smile that Chaerin loved so dearly that she sworn to paint once they had their first child together. Smiling back, she nodded at him and left. Jiyong peeped his head out of the doorway to watch his girlfriend begin her quench for inspiration. Although they never said anything when Chaerin had to leave, they always felt like they've said a mouthful to each other. But not this time.

Jiyong took his head out of the hallway and shut the door slowly. He dreadfully sighed to himself. This time, Jiyong felt empty. Too empty. So cold, heartless,love less. He had it up to his neck with this emptiness "If you can't be committed to this relationship, than might as well be uncommitted" and with that, Jiyong took out his phone and dialed a number.

 

~ PAGE ONE ~