Stop It

Not Me.

chapter5.jpg?t=1351738816

 

Tell me, this isn't right, this is too much baby

.B.A.P, Stop It.

-

 

Jiyong rolled over to his back side. Letting out a small chuckle, Jiyong looked at his partner. Her face was flushed red, but in a compliementing way. Surely, this wasn't her first time. Sandy was a good looking women, no, a great looking girl, anyone who was anyone would dearly wanted to get with her any chance they got. In Jiyong's opinion, it was safe to say that Sandy was great at . Sandy ran her fingers through her hair.

"Not your first time I suppose? Chaerin any good?" 

Jiyong laughed lightly, "Nope, and wouldn't know; we've never done it"

Sandy let out a burst of laughter while at the same time, sitting up on the back board.

"Is she shy?" Sandy asked more sarcastically than questionalby.

Jiyong sighed and sat up beside her, "No, I think she wants to wait until we get married. She wants it to be special" his face showed an emotion of longing. He couldn't tell Chaerin that he wanted to have "it" with her, at least not now after he's done it with someone else. But, he had needs and Chaerin needed to meet them;he is a man with needs.

Sandy smirked, "Girls missing out" 

This made Jiyong chuckle and pat his little lovers head. Tossing the sheets over to the side of him, he got out of the bed, his shorts now on. Just as he was going into his washroom to wash up for work, his phone began to ring. He reached for it and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Sandy read the signal; Chaerin was calling.

Jiyong answered the call.

"Hey baby, enjoying Paris?" he tried his best to cover the surprised-ness in his voice.

"Oh yeah! totally! guess who I met?! Kim Kibum," her voice was very cheerful. Jiyong had no idea who this 'Kim Kibum' was, but had heard his name many times on the radio for some books he has created, while on the way to work so he must be some big time author.

"Great! did you get his autograph?" Jiyong faked his excitement. Not that he isn't into his sort've ex - girlfrend's interest, but he was a few minutes late for work already and he only just had his pants on. Sandy took in the sight of the topless Jiyong for as long as she could. Under that suit he had a small build, but was still very attarted with his faint v-line. Just how Sandy liked her men. 

"Better babe, we're now best friends! he's a fan of me too. He's more better looking than you babe," she said in a teasing tone. 

Jiyong let out a slight chuckle, "I bet he is. Well, I have to go out for work babe. can't wait to see you next week. Love you" he abruptly ended the call without letting Chaerin say her farewells back. He was half and hour late. 

As he pulled out a ready made suit,blouse, and tie out of his closet and put it on himself, he gave Sandy one last kiss on the head and a sweet smile. A smile he gave Chaerin everytime one of them left, a smile he thought he would never give anyone but her. Jiyong left out the door, briefcase in hand, leaving Sandy deserted in the middle of the living room where they made sweet love. Sweet, sweet love. She inhaled the room's air and than sat in thought. "She's going to find out sooner or later" she thought. For the rest of the day, Sandy sat in comfort in Jiyong's flat. Her flat was less classy than this, and much less expensive, so she took it as her need to enjoy this little taste of luxury as much as she could until it slipped through her fingers. In shorter words, until Chaerin came back. 

---

 

Jiyong sat nose deep in papers in his office. While looking through all those stacks of papers, he accidentaly knocked over a picture frame. Picking up, he felt butterflies in his stomach. It was a picture of him and Chaerin at a halloween party. It was at the peak of their realtionship together;they were both happy together. Chaerin flashed that winning smile that only appeared on rare occasions now, most likely when she's with friends or painting. Jiyong really missed that smile, the one that mixed so well with a wine glass in her soft,kitty soft hand. The smile he was now un-sure of to let go.

"Should I do it? is it worth it?" he whispered softly to himself. He sat there in silence staring at Chaerin, happy Chaerin, in the picture. He placed his pen down on the table and clutched the frame of the picture. Tilting back in his leather lazy boy swivel chair, he stared at Chaerin, longingly. Truly, Jiyong was in a predicament. On one end, he wanted to end it with the famous Miss Lee Chaerin, who was never satisfied with staying in one place to find inspiration thus leaving him waiting for her to come back and give her all his attetnion and vice versa. On the other, he wanted to keep the kind - hearted, forever annoyingly yet cutely doting on him, inspirational, 24/7 work-a-holic, Chaerin. It all came down to one question, "Is it worth it?"

This was going to take awhile. He needed a consultant. Jiyong knew the perfect man for life problems like this; Choi Seunghyun. 

"Top-ssi, I got girl issues" 

The elder on the the other line chuckled, "When do you not?"

"Aish, whatever, just listen"

---

The door opened and there revealed a tiresome looking Jiyong. His tie was loosened and so were some of the top button. His hair was out of it's neat array and now was flying in all different drections. The sight was very comical to Sandy, "I feel so bad for Chaerin, she has to see this at the end of the night. My god, it looks like you've gotten run overed five hundred times by a dinosaur on a monster truck, what happend?" a chuckle escaped at the end, her hands running over the buttons on the remote. Jiyong let out a tired chuckle as he plopped himself beside the amused Sandy. He tucked a hair behind her studded ear.

"You love me, more then Youngbae?" Jiyong asked without making eye - contact with the shocked Sandy.

Sandy was totally taken aback with the question;she blew a gust of air. She didn't know. In her heart, there was still a place for the loveable, careless, childish, Youngbae. But her heart craved something new, fresh; Jiyong. Jiyong and Youngbae were totally different personality. Jiyong had that clean cut, good boy persona with him that he constantly carried with when he was a lawyer and around other people, but when he was with someone who was a bit daring (like herself) then he was a bit over top with it;she loved it. With Youngbae, he had the rowdy, forever boy persona with him. He loved life and loved her more. Always smiling, never frowning or seeing the negative side of things. He was the taeyang in her life. This was going to be a tough decision.

Her eyes turned away from Jiyong. At that instance, he knew the answer. Jiyong's heart throbed in a painful pang of guilt,sadness, and loneliness.

Sandy sighed,"Look, Jiyong, we're great friends and you're a great lover, but my heart belongs to Youngie. You're not wrong for choosing me, but you are wrong for cheating on Chaerin. I mean, Jiyong, she's a careful girl. For crying out loud she won't even have with you until you're damn married! pure catholic! and I was wrong for cheating with Youngbae. I'm sorry I have to go, I have to confess to him. This is to much, this is - Bye Jiyong" Sandy left abruptly. Jiyong sat there dumbfounded.

It was such a blur. Sandy, for once in her life, was right. "We both should've never cheated." he thought, running his nimble fingers through his hair. The guilt of it all started to sink in, but in his surprise, he didn't mind. As cruel as it sounded, he didn't mind. For all her knew, Chaerin could be having "it" with that "writer guy" and blowing off her whole "good girlfriend" attitude. Jiyong was now a careless soul. This event had made him feel dominant, superior even. He felt like a bigger man, a man who could stand up to anything. He could end it with Chaerin. Jiyong could break up with Chaerin.

And he was going to do it right now while he had the confidence. 

He began to dial her number but then quickly ended it, "No,no, maybe not now. Breaking up over the phone is a jerk move, and I'm not a joke" Jiyong brushed the idea aside for tomorrow, when he had a plan and also when Chaerin was due to come back. Tomorrow, was going to be a hectic day.