Picnic Date with Himchan (Bow Wow)

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Hey guys ^^ I was supposed to make this chapter about coffee shop,but I guess I was really addicted to Bow Wow xD Please listen to Bow Wow while reading it ^^ (If you want to). Now onto the story :3 (It's a bit short though so sorry >.<)

__________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

"Jagiya, are you done changing?" Himchan said as you opened the door in your room. "Done!" you said as you were wearing a blue knee-length dress. "Wow are you trying to impress your oppa?" he said as you playfully slapped his arm. "Yaaa I'm not. My pants are in the laundry today and this is all I have" you said as you sighed. "Don't worry oppa still loves you" he said as he kissed your forhead. "Let's go" he said as you quickly grabbed the picnic basket and grabbed Himchan's hand.

The both of you are going to have a picnic date today at Hangang Park. When the both of you arrived there, the both of you quickly sat down on a grassy place. Himchan laid out the picnic blanket while you prepare the food. Himchan stretched his back as he quickly went near you. "Jagi I finished laying out the blankets" he said as you nodded and placed the basket on the blanket. The both of you sat down and started eating. 

While eating, you noticed that Himchan was looking around. "Ya ya" Himchan said as you quickly looked at him. "Did you see that?" he said as you turned your head on the direction he was looking at. "It's a pretty girl.." you said as he nodded. "Wow" he said as you looked at him. "Ya I'm your girlfriend who is currently beside you. What do you think you're doing looking at others and saying wow" you said as he looked at you. "Ya I'm just looking at her. Don't misunderstood me. Don't you do this to? You keep on telling me about how Yongguk hyung is cute" he said. "But that was someone you know. We're talking about a stranger who just passed by" you said as Himchan smiled.

"Ya, so let me get this straight. What would you do if someone more cuter and handsome than me passes by. Won't you also look at that person and adore him?" he said as you nodded because you understood what he was trying to say. "I love you and you know that right? Since you're here beside me, it feels like I have everything. I love you ok?" he said as he held your hand. "All guys are the same. When they see someone pretty, they'll just look at them. Don't you do that too when you see someone is handsome?" he asked as you nodded. Himchan kissed your cheek as you smiled. "See, it's not a big deal ok? You trust me right?" he asked as you nodded.

After eating, the both of you started cleaning your trash so that you two can lay down and sleep for a bit. "Channie oppa!" you said as he quickly went beside you. "Waeyo?" he asked as you started fangirling about a certain guy who walked by. "Isn't he cute?" you asked as Himchan started laughing. "Ya is this your revenge to me" he said as you giggled. "Ani, wae? Girls are also like this" you said as he sighed. "Fine fine, I finished cleaning so.. do you want to-" "Omo that oppa is so cute" you cut his sentence as Himchan looked at you. "Ya you're taking this too far missy!" he said as you smiled and laughed. "Omona oppa that was a joke hehe the real cutie oppa is here" you said as you pointed at him.

He smiled as he started tickling you. "Ya how did you that? You made oppa jealous" he said as he continued tickling you. "Oppa stop pleasee~" you said while laughing. Himchan stopped tickling you as you stood up and kissed his cheek. "Himchan hyung!" someone said as he quickly went near the both of you. "Daehyun ah!" Himchan said as you looked at Daehyun. "Jagiya this is me friend Daehyun. Daehyun ah this is my girlfriend (Y/N)" Himchan said as you bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo" you said as he smiled. "Nae annyeonghaseyo" he said. "Eo hyung ah are you guys having a-" "Aish here have one" Himchan said as he cut off Daehyun's sentence and gave Daehyun a sandwhich. "Thanks hyung ah I better go now. I'm meeting someone" he said as Himchan nodded. "Arasseo" he said. "Nice to meet you again (Y/N) ah" he said as you smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you too" you said as he stood up and walked away while eating the sandwhich.

"Aish that Daehyun, always hungry" Himchan said as he noticed you looking at Daehyun. "Ya are you ok?" he asked as you quickly looked at him and nodded. "He's quite handsome" you said as Himchan sighed. "That's it!" Himchan said as you laughed. "Let's not look at others ok?" he said as you laughed. "Ya are you jealous now?" you said as Himchan blushed and nodded. "Ya you're more handsome than him ok?" you said as you gave him a peck on his lips. "Really?" he said as you laughed.

The day passed by like that. The both of you continued chatting until sundown. "Wa oppa! Look! The sunset is so pretty" you said as he quickly looked at the sky. "Wow it is pretty, but my jagi is more prettier" he said as you laughed. "Ya don't play around ok?" you said as he smiled and pulled you closer to him. "I'm not playing around. You're really pretty" he said as you just nodded. "Fine" you said as he smiled and kissed you.

"Let's go home?" he said as you nodded and started packing up. After packing up, thr both of you walked home. "Hey are you making dinner today?" he asked as you nodded. "Of course oppa!" you said as he kissed your cheek. "Be sure to make it delicious or I won't kiss you tonight" he said as you laughed. "Yaa who says I like you kissing me alwsys? I guess I'll have to make it awful" you said as he pouted. "Ya you don't like me kissing you?" he said as you laughed. "That's not what I meant. It's just that you always kiss me" you said as he hugged you. "Like this?" he said as he leaned in closer and kissed you.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

Sorry if I haven't updated this for a while. I was quite busy with homework T.T

I hope that you guys like this chapter though ^^

I made it short though so I'm really sorry >.<

I'll make the next update long then hehe

Now for me to start getting writing, please vote for which bap member you want as the main character

in the next chapter ^^ 

But first! Since I know most of you don't comment, 

Tell me if you guys liked this chapter ^^

 

 

 

THANKS GUYS! I LOVE YOU!!!!

~shiro123