I regret leaving you and letting you go that easily (Yongguk)

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: I guess I'll be doing more about ballad songs first xD Oh well everything here is about break-up's and the one who was regretting was Yongguk ^^ The BAP members will always be the main one and you would be like their girlfriends so.. ^^ Hope you like it :)

________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

You are walking outside because you were really bored. Even your so-called boyfriend wouldn't answer his phone and let him be with you. Eventhough you knew that he was cheating on you, you would let that go but it was too much already. Your friends would always say to break-up with him but you didn't listen at first because you instantly forgave him but right now you're thinking if you would really like to break-up with him tht's why you're having this walk alone.

You sighed as you sat down on a swing at the park. It was childish but you don't care, since it was already nighttime no one would be playing at the swings at this time so you played at the swings as always. After playing at the swing for 10 minutes you decided what you are going to do now. You picked up your phone and tried calling Yongguk your boyfriend but he's not answering as usual so you sent him a text message telling him that you want to meet with him tomorrow at the park. After sending the message you quickly walked home and slept preparing for tomorrow.

The next day you woke up with a text message from Yongguk saying that  he would come. You were happy but sad and nervous at the same time. At night, you told you're mom that you are having your night walk again so you went to the park and to your surprise he was already there sitting down on the swings waiting for you. You smiled as you sat on the swing next to it.

"Oh... you're here already jagiya?" he said as you nodded. "You're arrived early oppa.. haha you would always arrive late when I tell you that I wanted to meet you" you said as Yongguk's face was blank as if he was really guilty from what he did before. "Oppa..." you said as you stood up from the swing. "The reason why I wanted to meet you is because I...... wanted to break-up with you.." you said as Yongguk's face was still blank. "N-nae" was the only word that would come out of his mouth. "Everything was just lies... I know what you have been doing. I was such a fool to believe that you actually loved me." you said as you started tearing up but Yongguk was still there standing with a blanked face. "L-let's just end this Bang Yongguk. I-I'll be going now" you said as you quickly ran away and left Yongguk.

Yongguk looked at your dissappearing figure as he eventually cried. He was really shocked because of the things you told him. Everything wasn't a lie as he really loved you but he just couldn't tell you and was scared. He is now on his knees while crying like a fool. He was guilty of what he has done for you. "P-please come back again j-jagiya...." he said as he cried again. He was thinking of going to your house but he can't because he was still scared and feeling a lot of guilt. He was just always outside hanging with other girls, would always ignore your calls and would just seldomly hang out with you. With that he left and went back home with full of regret.

"I-I should not have done that y-you were really kind to me... Mianhae jagiya..." Yongguk said as he walked back to his house.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Chappie 2!! Done!

 

 

I know this chapter ==" I just wrote it like very quickly so it's not a very detailed and good chapter for me.

I would try to take my time and write nice chapters next time ><

Anyways, please still anticipate the next chapters ^^

Oh and if you would be asking which song I referred this it's actually 'All Lies'.

See ya!! Love you subscribers! Don't forget to comment of what you think! ^^

~shiro123

 

 

Oh and please answer this poll ^^ be updating in a week later or this weekend if someone answers this ^^ most votes will be the main character on the next chap ^^ (POLL CLOSED!!)

Thanks for reading!!!