Always Here (Yongguk)

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Hey guys! I haven't updated this story for so long T.T I'm sorry about that >< I have been busy with school stuff. Oh and this one shot was inspired by Hyorin's song Don't Love Me. It's a really nice song :) It would be great if you guys could listen to it while reading this :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I am here alone walking in these streets again thinking about him. Bang Yongguk. He always walks with me in this very street where we would always joke around and play around. He was always good to me but I told him that I wasn't that good for him. It was because of.. because of something that he doesn't know and he shouldn't know about.

I am waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green since I wanted to check the shop across the street. However, when it turned green, I saw a familiar figure. At that moment I knew that it was him. I immediately turned around and started running back. As I was running, I felt tears as they slowly came out of my eyes. I stopped running as I started walking again. As I continued walking, I finally arrived at the place, the place where I broke up with him. It hurted me so much that I kneeled and started crying once again. After a few minutes, my vision started becoming blurry. I tried standing up and wipe my tears but after that, I felt my chest started to hurt. At that second I knew that I needed to go home.

Author's POV

You started panicking as you held your chest while walking towards your house. Your chest started hurting so much which made you fall to your knees. "Where is it? My..." you said as you started searching your bag for your medicine. You found your medicine as you quickly grabbed one tablet and put it in your mouth. However after that, your chest was still in pain but the pain wasn't that much anymore. You slowly stood up as you walked back towards your house, not knowing that someone was actually watching you.

The next day, you just stayed at home for the whole day. Since your mom wouldn't let you go out this week. From your bedroom, you can hear that someone was actually shouting at your mom. You quickly got up to check out who was it but someone came in your room. "Don't go out. Stay here. I'm going to handle the problem ok? Take a rest" your sister Junghee said as you nodded and started laying down again on your bed.

-------------------------------

"Annyeonghashimnika eommoni" Yongguk said as your mom opened the door. "Oh Yongguk ah. Why are you here? If you're looking for (Y/N), she's sleeping and I hope that you won't disturb her." she said. "I just want to talk to her please. Just for a minute please eommoni. I-" "I'm sorry Yongguk but I'm not letting you talk to her. She already told me that she doesn't want to see you again" she said as Yongguk shook his head. "No eommoni. I'm sorry but I need to talk to her for the last time-" "Yongguk please stop" your sister Junghee said as your mom started crying. "She needs to take a rest" Junghee said. "I need to ask her. Ask her why didn't she tell me about this! All of this!" he shouted as tears started flowing out of his eyes. "You mean, you know?" Junghee asked as Yongguk nodded. "I-I saw her yesterday. I was following her but I suddenly saw her grabbing her chest and drank something. Tell me? She is sick isn't she?" Yongguk said.

"Yes Yongguk-ah. I-I have" you said as Junghee and your mom turned around and saw you standing. "(Y/N)! You shouldn't be up!" Junghee said as you smiled. "It's ok unnie. I'll talk to him" you smiled as Junghee and your mom walked away and went to their rooms. You went outside as you gestured Yongguk to go to your backyard. The both of you sat on the bench.

When the both of you sat down, Yongguk looked at you. You sighed as you smiled. "I have Pneumonia" you said. "Why didn't you tell me?" he said. "I didn't want to because I know you would be really worried and I don't want you being like that. I only did it for our sake op..pa" you said. "What do you mean for our sake?" he asked as you stood up. "You should go home now Yongguk-ssi. I need to take a rest" you said as Yongguk stood up and hugged you. "I still love you eventhough you have that sickness. Are you afraid that I won't love you just because of that?" he said as you started crying. "I would always visit you here, have conversations just like before and I will take care of you. (Y/N) I really love you and you know I do" he said as you wiped your tears.

"Please just.. let's be together again" he said you were thinking.You really love Yongguk and you thought that if this was really your last, you know that you want to spend your time with him. You gave up as you nodded. "I'll give you this chance" you said as Yongguk smiled. You suddenly sat back down on the bench as you started coughing. "Y-ya. You should go and rest now" he said as he felt your forhead and realized that you have fever. "I'll take you upstairs" he said as he carried you.

When the both of you went to your room, Junghee went in the room and saw you shivering. "Eomma!! (Y/N) has a fever!!" Junghee said as Yongguk put the blanket on you. You started crying as you were already afraid of your sickness. "Shh... don't worry. I'm here ok?" Yongguk said as he held your hand and smiled. You calmed down as Junghee went in with your medicine and yoir mom with the wet towel. "Eommoni, Junghee noona, I'll take care of this" Yongguk said as the both of them eventually knew what was happening. "Take care of her ok? Just call us when you need something" Junghee said as Yongguk nodded. Yongguk helped you take your medicine. "Thank you oppa" you said as he quickly grabbed the wet towel and put it on top of your forhead. "Go and sleep now ok? I'll be here, don't worry" he said as he kissed your cheek. You smiled as you closed your eyes and slept.

For the past 2 months, Yongguk took care of you day and night. You always smiled whenever he was there because he would always make jokes and update you with everything about your friends. Today, Yongguk visited you again. You have been talking to Yongguk again for the whole day.

"Hey is it me or you don't get high fever or chest pains anymore today and yesterday? You also don't cough frequently now" he said as you nodded. "Oh you can come with me today! I'm having my check-up" you said as he nodded. "Of course I'm coming" he said as you smiled. After 2 hours, the both of you went to the clinic. "Annyeonghaseyo" the both of you said as the doctor smiled. "You look much better than before" he said as you smiled. After he checks you up, he smiled as you were worried of what he was going to say. "This is a good news! You are slowly recovering from your sickness. Eventhough the cough is still there, it means that you are slowly recovering" he said as you widened your eyes. "Really?!" you said as he nodded. You quickly hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" you said while jumping leaving the doctor laughing.

As soon as you and Yongguk came home, your sister and mom questioned you about what happened to your check-up. As soon as you finished telling them that you are recovering, Junghee hugged you while crying. "I'm so glad that my little sister is recovering. I love you so much" she said as you hugged her. "It's all thanks to you and eomma that's why I'm recovering" you smiled as your mom kissed you on the cheek. Yongguk smiled at the sight of the three of you. "Aww Yongguk is jealous" Junghee said as all of you laughed.

You went in front of Yongguk and hugged him. "Thank you for always being here with me. Without you, I would have lost hope already" you said as Yongguk smiled. "I'll always be here remember?" he said as you nodded and remembered his promise before.

Flashback

You were crying as you had a big fight with your sister. Yongguk saw you sitting on the swings as he knew that you were crying. He quickly sat on the swing beside you as you heard him sigh. "O-oppa" you said as you wiped your tears and looked at him. "Why are you here?" you asked. "I was just walking and I saw you" he said as you nodded. "Ohhhh" you said as he nodded and started talking to you and told jokes which made you laugh.

"Thanks for cheering me up oppa" you said as he stood up and patted your head. "No problem and from now on I promise to be always here whenever you are sad or in trouble. Always remember that ok?" he said as you nodded and smiled at him.

End of flashback

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" you said. "Awww they are so sweet eomma! Where can I find a man like that?" Junghee said as all of you laughed.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long T.T

I have been really busy and it's our mid-terms now so I really have to study >.<

Hope that you guys understand T.T

Oh and I hope that you guys liked the oneshot :)

I was about to end it sadly but I thought that you guys wouldn't like it so I ended it happily :)

Oh and next chapter will be about Jongup ^^

I might update this after exams which is about 3 weeks from now (hope you guys can wait! >.<)

I love you guys!!!

Comments are appreciated ^^

See you all in the next chapter :)

~shiro123