Dance lesson with Jongup/Under the moonlight

B.A.P Oneshot's/Imagines

A/N: Oh well no one's looking at the last chapter so I'm still gonna do Jongup's one :)

_________________________________

Author's POV

You are a TSEnt trainee for a year already. Since you came in Jongup became your bestest friend in the company. Since the both of you liked dancing so much you instantly became friends eventhough your age was the same age as Zelo. You have been also friends with him but you were closer with Jongup and you don't know why.

Today, you are practicing your dance routines with your fellow trainees. You were so sad that Jongup already debuted ahead of you and as a result you needed to find new friends. Right now you are going to dance one B.A.P song called What the Hell. The cheoreographer tells you the steps and as usual you followed and interpreted the steps perfectly.

Your POV

"That's all for today! You can leave!" the cheoreographer said as all of us were panting and sweating so much. We practiced each and every dances of Secret and B.A.P which is really hard as they have a lot of songs. I sat on the corner and wiped my sweat with a towel and drank water. "Dongsaeng-ah! Unnies are going ahead arasseo?" my fellow trainees said as I nodded and waved at them while drinking water. I was alone at the practice room now. Since I have nothing to do and it's a Friday I decided to stay there for a little longer eventhough it's 6 in the evening already.

Someone went in the practice room which is really rare. As I looked at the mirror I can't believe who I saw. "Jonguppie oppa?" I said as I turned around. "Ya! You've grown now" he said as I slapped his arm. "Ya! I'm not short! You're still the same height though" I said as he laughed. "You're still the same Hyunae as before" he said as I smiled and laughed. "So how was your life?" I asked. "Wait, let's sit down first" he said as he sat on the floor and I did the same.

"Well... it's been really hard but it's fun! How about you how are you?" he asked as I drank some water before talking to him. "Well... still the same as before well... our debut's near so it's been really busy" I said as he stood up. "You're going?" I asked as he shook his head. "What dances did you dance so far?" he asked as I told him that we've done every Secret and B.A.P songs. "Really? Then show me unbreakable" he asked as I shook my head. "We haven't done that actually" I said as he laughed. "Want me to teach you?" he asked as I nodded.

I watched him dance first as I tried copying them after. "Ani ani you have to move your arms like this" he said as I followed his instructions. As soon as I completed the cheoreography I laid down on the floor. "Aigoo what happened to the energy of yours?" he asked. "It's gone.. I have been dancing for more than 9 hours" I said as he helped me stand up. "Wanna go somewhere?" he asked as I looked at the time. "Uhmm.. isn't it a bit too late since you have some schedules tomorrow. It's already 11pm" I said as he laughed. "Silly I don't have any schedules tomorrow" he said as he ruffled my hair. "Kaja" he said as he grabbed my bag and walked outside. "Ya! Wait for me!" I said as I followed him.

"So.... how was life without me?" he asked as we were walking outside. "Well... it wasn't that much fun like before.. I actually always stay there alone at night" I said as he stopped. "Jinjja?" he said as I nodded. "Since there's nothing to do at home" I said as he smiled. "Does that mean you missed your oppa?" he said as I nodded. "Of course! Who wouldn't miss a guy that always plays jokes with you and became your bestfriend!" I said as he laughed and held my hand. "Let's go somewhere" he said as he dragged me somewhere.

"Ya why are we here at Han River?" I said as he stopped walking and he was still holding my hand. "Let's sit down" he said as we sat down at the grass near the river. He still didn't let go of my hand so I tried letting him go but he just held it tighter. "Ya! Why are you holding my hand?" I said as I really want my hand to be free. "Arasseo.... well... I'll tell you now" he said as I raised an eyebrow. "Tell what?" I asked as he grabbed something out of his bag. "I-I want you to have this" he said as he gave me a heart-shaped card. I looked at him as I opened the card. My heart was beating so fast as I opened the card.

'Annyeong Hyunae-ah!!! It's your Jonguppie oppa.

I know we haven't seen each other for so long... I really missed you so much. You don't know how much I missed you! I wanted to tell you something before I go but I couldn't since I'm going to debut I can't tell you what I was about to say so I'll just write it here. I don't know if I can give this to you but I will just write my feelings here.

1 month after we met... I started having these strange feelings for you. I thought it was friendship but I was wrong. I really love you. Everytime we danced together my heart was beating so fast that I'm even worried if you can hear it. I know that you  are rfeeling really shocked while reading this letter. I'm sorry if I can't say my feelings to you before. Well, I know that you won't accept my feelings and you will just tell me to focus on my work and not my love for you because our company has a policy where you cannot have a girlfriend. I know you that well. I just wanted to tell you that I really love you so much. I hope that we still become best friends forever eventhough I have feelings for you.

From,

Jongup'

Author's POV

As you read the letter you felt that you were about to cry. It isn't because you were really angry at him but you love him also. You had feelings for him too. The only difference was you fell in love at first sight. As long as you met and got to know Jongup you had feelings for him already but you were scared to tell him that you are.

"G-gwaenchanna?" Jongup ask as you look at him. "I-I also feel the same thing" you said as you cried and Jongup hugged you. "Jinjja? Then why are you crying?" he asked as you hugged him tightly. "I-I missed you so much oppa" you said as he let go of the hug and wiped your tears. "Nado.. but don't cry nae? It looks like I'm going to die" he said as you punched his arm and leaned your head on his shoulders.

"Oppa.... saranghae" you said as he smiled. "Nado... eventhough we can't be together we can still wait right?" he said as you nodded. "Of course I would wait for you eventhough it takes forever" you said as you raised your head and looked at him. He looked at you as he smiled and kissed you under the moonlight.

___________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Sorry guys about not updating >.<

I was really busy and I know that not everyone might not read this so I hope you still anticipate the next chapter which is going to be Himchan ^^

Himchan: Yay!!! It's my time to shine!!!

shiro123: Nae!! Chukhahamnida!!

Yongguk: Author-nim be sure to make him look disgusting.

Himchan: Ya!

shiro123: Here we go again with the banghim couple *sighs*

Zelo: Come on author-nim let's play djmax!!

shiro123: Nae arasseo!!! *walks away with Zelo*

Himchan: Ya! Don't go author-nim! Don't make me look disgusting like Yongguk hyung!

Yongguk: Ya! What did you said?

shiro123: *ignores them* annyeong!!! Hope you liked this new corner!! Comment Banghim if you saw this section! I'll be waiting!! Oh and bye! Time to play djmax technica with Zelo oppa!!!